🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF airstrike kills top terrorist in north Gaza

It is hard to believe elites like Kerry can say things like that with a straight face.
Since 1967 the "peace process" has consisted solely of filling Occupied Palestine with "Jews" from anywhere on the planet while billion$ (trillion$?) in arms sales to Israel and "moderate" Arab leaders slosh their way through Wall Street. Maybe when the Big Crash arrives, a few US eyes will open?

Since 1967 the "peace process" has consisted solely of filling Occupied Palestine

Occupied Palestine? LOL!
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people..."

History is hard on conservatives.

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, Israel was established, Palestine was not.

That's a very bold claim loinboy. You can't just say "Hamas will end hostilities against ISrael once the blockade is lifted"
No I can't.

But you can't expect hostilities to end while the blockade is still in effect.

And you can't expect hostilities to end when Hamas launches rockets into populated civilian areas.

This argument between us is going to turn into a he started it, no he started it conversation, I can see it already lol

And you can't expect hostilities to end when Hamas launches rockets into populated civilian areas.

This argument between us is going to turn into a he started it, no he started it conversation, I can see it already lol
No it isn't. Because the rockets are fired in response to the blockade, occupation and Israeli air-strikes. They are the response, not the initial aggression. Once Israel ends the tyranny they impose on the Palestinian's, the rockets will stop. This was already proven true back in 2006. For 4 months, no rocket attacks. Then in early December, Israel launched a commando raid into Gaza to kill members of Hamas and the rockets started back up.

No it isn't. Because the rockets are fired in response to the blockade, occupation and Israeli air-strikes. They are the response, not the initial aggression. Once Israel ends the tyranny they impose on the Palestinian's, the rockets will stop. This was already proven true back in 2006. For 4 months, no rocket attacks. Then in early December, Israel launched a commando raid into Gaza to kill members of Hamas and the rockets started back up.

And the air strikes are fired in response to the rockets . See, I can play that game too

Kids are never targeted. Collateral damage is part of war.

And if Hamas respected ceasefires, why are they STILL launching rockets into Israel after the latest ceasfire
Kids were out in the middle of a soccer field away from any structures and were hit from an Israeli gunship.

How do you explain that?

And if Hamas respected ceasefires, why are they STILL launching rockets into Israel after the latest ceasfire
Kids were out in the middle of a soccer field away from any structures and were hit from an Israeli gunship.

How do you explain that?

Show me the link to the story and lets have a look

Here you go!

The killing of Ahmad Abu Daqqa

On 8 November, Israeli occupation forces made an incursion into the Gaza Strip near al-Qarara villlage northeast of Khan Yunis fatally injuring a child. According to the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR):

They leveled areas of Palestinian land amidst indiscriminate shooting. A few hours later, they moved southwards to ‘Abassan village. They opened fire indiscriminately and leveled areas of Palestinian land. An Israeli helicopter gunship also opened fire at the area. At approximately 16:30, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF [Israeli occupation forces] military vehicles, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,500 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

And the air strikes are fired in response to the rockets . See, I can play that game too
If that was true, then why did they target kids playing soccer?

Human rights groups find otherwise. AMNESTY issued a report in April finding evidence that the dalou family were unlawfully targeted in November airstrikes. AMNESTY called Israel targetings war crimes. ISRAEL wiped out an entire family in Gaza in that one airstrike.

Last edited:
Here you go!

The killing of Ahmad Abu Daqqa

On 8 November, Israeli occupation forces made an incursion into the Gaza Strip near al-Qarara villlage northeast of Khan Yunis fatally injuring a child. According to the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR):

They leveled areas of Palestinian land amidst indiscriminate shooting. A few hours later, they moved southwards to ‘Abassan village. They opened fire indiscriminately and leveled areas of Palestinian land. An Israeli helicopter gunship also opened fire at the area. At approximately 16:30, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF [Israeli occupation forces] military vehicles, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,500 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

Try not using a propaganda source that refers to the the IDF as the IOF :lol: what a fuckin joke

Israeli troops kill 12-year-old Palestinian boy playing soccer

You forgot what initiated the skirmish !!

Reuters reports that fighters from the Popular Resistance Committee (PRC), a militant group resisting the Israeli occupation of Palestine, admitted that its gunmen attacked a group of four Israeli tanks and an armored bulldozer as they made a short cross-border incursion into Gaza near Khan Younis.

Terrorists opened fire at IDF (Israel Defense Forces) soldiers while they were performing routine activity adjacent to the security fence," an Israeli military spokeswoman told Reuters in Jerusalem.

To think that the boy was intentionally targeted is just bullshit. What reason does the IDF have to do that??

Forum List

Back