🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF airstrike kills top terrorist in north Gaza

Show me the link to the story and lets have a look
Here you go!

The killing of Ahmad Abu Daqqa

On 8 November, Israeli occupation forces made an incursion into the Gaza Strip near al-Qarara villlage northeast of Khan Yunis fatally injuring a child. According to the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR):

They leveled areas of Palestinian land amidst indiscriminate shooting. A few hours later, they moved southwards to ‘Abassan village. They opened fire indiscriminately and leveled areas of Palestinian land. An Israeli helicopter gunship also opened fire at the area. At approximately 16:30, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF [Israeli occupation forces] military vehicles, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,500 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

Try not using a propaganda source that refers to the the IDF as the IOF :lol: what a fuckin joke

Israeli troops kill 12-year-old Palestinian boy playing soccer

You forgot what initiated the skirmish !!

Reuters reports that fighters from the Popular Resistance Committee (PRC), a militant group resisting the Israeli occupation of Palestine, admitted that its gunmen attacked a group of four Israeli tanks and an armored bulldozer as they made a short cross-border incursion into Gaza near Khan Younis.

IOF stands for Israeli Occupying Forces, and that is what the IDF is. And nothing you state justifies the cold blooded killing of a child

Last edited:
Try not using a propaganda source that refers to the the IDF as the IOF :lol: what a fuckin joke

Reuters reports that fighters from the Popular Resistance Committee (PRC), a militant group resisting the Israeli occupation of Palestine, admitted that its gunmen attacked a group of four Israeli tanks and an armored bulldozer as they made a short cross-border incursion into Gaza near Khan Younis.
That still doesn't justify shooting a kid playing soccer.

Terrorists opened fire at IDF (Israel Defense Forces) soldiers while they were performing routine activity adjacent to the security fence," an Israeli military spokeswoman told Reuters in Jerusalem.
The kid was shot 1500 meters away while playing soccer.

That's what your bullshit propaganda might say, but the fact of the matter is the PAlestinians initiated the violence (like usual) which of course they knew would invite IDF retaliation, and as a result a young Palestinians boy was killed. The blood of this young boy is on the hands of the PRC

BULLSHIT that he was killed intentionally.

No it does not, but it was not on purpose. I'm afraid you know very little about the IDF.

They regularly partake in military excersices that teach how to avoid civilian casualties and how to distinguish between a militant and a civilian

No it does not, but it was not on purpose. I'm afraid you know very little about the IDF.

They regularly partake in military excersices that teach how to avoid civilian casualties and how to distinguish between a militant and a civilian

THEY regularly unlawfully target civilians. THAT is what human rights groups report. THAT is their modus operandi, killing nonJewish civilians.

Terrorists opened fire at IDF (Israel Defense Forces) soldiers while they were performing routine activity adjacent to the security fence," an Israeli military spokeswoman told Reuters in Jerusalem.
The kid was shot 1500 meters away while playing soccer.

That's what your bullshit propaganda might say, but the fact of the matter is the PAlestinians initiated the violence (like usual) which of course they knew would invite IDF retaliation, and as a result a young Palestinians boy was killed. The blood of this young boy is on the hands of the PRC

HE was unlawfully targeted and his killing was a war crime.

AMNESTY addresses in this document the problems they are having seeing that Israrl is held accountable for war crimes committed in Cast Lead.Gaza: Ensure justice and accountability

January 2013 marks the third anniversary of the end of the conflict - nicknamed Operation 'Cast Lead' - in Gaza and southern Israel.Despite a UN Fact Finding Mission Report documenting war crimes and other serious human rights violations committed by both sides in the 22-day conflict, the victims have yet to receive justice or reparations.The Israeli authorities, as well as* the international community, have failed to conduct independent investigations into alleged war crimes by Israeli forces.We have been calling the United Nations Human Rights Council to take*......http://www.amnesty.org.uk/content.asp?CategoryID=11503

Well then, let's hear what the IDF has to say on this subject themselves...

3. Shoot to Kill

Unit: Engineering Corps

Year: 2006

During the operations in Gaza, anyone walking around in the street, you shoot at the torso. In one operation in the Philadelphi corridor, anyone walking around at night, you shoot at the torso.

How much shooting was there?

Endless.

Say I’m there, I’m up on the third floor. I shoot at anyone I see?

Yes.

But it’s in Gaza, it’s a street, it’s the most crowded place in the world.

It there any kind of announcement telling people to stay indoors?

No.

They actually shot people?

They shot anyone walking around in the street. It always ended with, “We killed six terrorists today.” Whoever you shot in the street is “a terrorist.”

That’s what they say at the briefings?

The goal is to kill terrorists.

What are the rules of engagement?

Whoever’s walking around at night, shoot to kill.

During the day, too?

They talked about that in the briefings: whoever’s walking around during the day, look for something suspicious. But something suspicious could be a cane.
That kind of blows away your little "civilian casualty exercises", doesn't it?

We don't even need to ask the IDF on why kids are shot in Gaza. All we need to do, is look at your posts. It's pretty obvious to anyone reading your responses, you couldn't give a shit that the kid was shot playing soccer. All your posts are about defending the people who shot him. Maybe if there was more Israeli citizen outrage on these shootings, the IDF wouldn't do them. But since you defend their actions, they must think it's okay and so they continue to shoot.

The "routine activity" next to your Berlin Wall, was on the Gaza side, where Israel has no legal jurisdiction.

Another expert on International Maritime Law.
Alright big brain, where does it say you can board a ship (sailing under the flag of a sovereign nation) in international waters?
Simon sez. Check out Admiralty and Maritime Laws.

I remember reading someplace that only commercial and military vessels can be blockaded but religious, medical, and philanthropic vessels cannot.

Anybody have any info on this?

Well then, let's hear what the IDF has to say on this subject themselves...

3. Shoot to Kill

Unit: Engineering Corps

Year: 2006

During the operations in Gaza, anyone walking around in the street, you shoot at the torso. In one operation in the Philadelphi corridor, anyone walking around at night, you shoot at the torso.

How much shooting was there?

Endless.

Say I’m there, I’m up on the third floor. I shoot at anyone I see?

Yes.

But it’s in Gaza, it’s a street, it’s the most crowded place in the world.

It there any kind of announcement telling people to stay indoors?

No.

They actually shot people?

They shot anyone walking around in the street. It always ended with, “We killed six terrorists today.” Whoever you shot in the street is “a terrorist.”

That’s what they say at the briefings?

The goal is to kill terrorists.

What are the rules of engagement?

Whoever’s walking around at night, shoot to kill.

During the day, too?

They talked about that in the briefings: whoever’s walking around during the day, look for something suspicious. But something suspicious could be a cane.
That kind of blows away your little "civilian casualty exercises", doesn't it?

We don't even need to ask the IDF on why kids are shot in Gaza. All we need to do, is look at your posts. It's pretty obvious to anyone reading your responses, you couldn't give a shit that the kid was shot playing soccer. All your posts are about defending the people who shot him. Maybe if there was more Israeli citizen outrage on these shootings, the IDF wouldn't do them. But since you defend their actions, they must think it's okay and so they continue to shoot.
dumbass, stop putting words ib my mouth. Now since you seem to be an expert on the IDF, please tell me about where you get your info regarding them. I have had dozens of close family in the IDF and I have some close relative currently serving. You can take my word for it or not, but the IDF do have many drills that are meant to minimE civilian casualties.
you however defend Hamas actions, who you say have a right to target civilians. How can you defend people who ALWAYS cheer when they successfully kill innocent civilians. How can you defend such scum? And you call yourself an American. You Sherri and Tinnie should be ashamed to call yourselves Americans. You're a very sick man loinboy

god damn those who defend our enemies !

Alright big brain, where does it say you can board a ship (sailing under the flag of a sovereign nation) in international waters?
Simon sez. Check out Admiralty and Maritime Laws.

I remember reading someplace that only commercial and military vessels can be blockaded but religious, medical, and philanthropic vessels cannot.

Anybody have any info on this?

Oh look, loineys sock puppet has arrived for the rescue !

but it was not on purpose.

Indeed, Israel kills thousands of Palestinians by accident.

Here you go!

IOF stands for Israeli Occupying Forces, and that is what the IDF is. And nothing you state justifies the cold blooded killing of a child
Who opened the cage door and let you out? Back in the cage you sick animal

but it was not on purpose.

Indeed, Israel kills thousands of Palestinians by accident.

Whats collateral damage?

btw, how many Israeli civilians were killed by accident? O wait, none, they were all killed on purpose.

So this lying sack of shit in Israel suggests that attacks on foreign troops is terrorism.

It is just part of Israel's "terrorist" propaganda campaign.

dumbass, stop putting words ib my mouth. Now since you seem to be an expert on the IDF, please tell me about where you get your info regarding them.
I provided the link, I'm not going to click it for you.

I have had dozens of close family in the IDF and I have some close relative currently serving. You can take my word for it or not, but the IDF do have many drills that are meant to minimE civilian casualties.
Fine, they have many drills.

Too bad they don't use what they practice in the field.

You're pretty disengenous and are not interested in having an honest conversation.

You say all of this bullshit...
you however defend Hamas actions, who you say have a right to target civilians. How can you defend people who ALWAYS cheer when they successfully kill innocent civilians. How can you defend such scum? And you call yourself an American. You Sherri and Tinnie should be ashamed to call yourselves Americans. You're a very sick man loinboy

god damn those who defend our enemies !
...after I've already denounced the rocket attacks in response to one of your posts.

Whats collateral damage?

btw, how many Israeli civilians were killed by accident? O wait, none, they were all killed on purpose.
In 2011, it was 37-8.

World Report 2012: Israel/Occupied Palestinian Territories

Events of 2011

Serious human rights violations continued in 2011 in the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT). Israeli soldiers used unnecessary lethal force against demonstrators in the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights and across the border in Lebanon. Israeli military attacks in Gaza and policing operations in the West Bank resulted in the deaths of at least 37 civilians.

Israel continued to block exports from, and many imports to, the Gaza Strip, hindering the rebuilding of Gaza’s devastated economy. In the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, Israel demolished a record number of Palestinian homes under discriminatory practices, imposed severe restrictions on Palestinian freedom of movement, continued to build unlawful settlements, and arbitrarily detained peaceful protesters, including children.

Palestinian armed groups in Gaza launched hundreds of rocket attacks at Israeli population centers in 2011, killing two civilians and seriously injuring at least nine others; .
Stop acting like Israeli citizens suffer more.

Says who ??
Common sense.

When you stop making someone's life a living hell, it's hard to maintain the anger they have for you, because it was your actions that was causing the hostility.

Of course, because Myriam Monsonego was killed because she was an illegal settler and her family stole Palestinian land, right?

_Toulouse_2172170b.jpg

Remind me what happened to her?? Oh right, she got a bullet stuck right in her brain, by a freedom fighter, in name of 'Palestine'!

Forum List

Back