IDF Commandos Raid Iran Missile Ship Off Sudan

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
The IDF's elite Shayetet-13 naval commando raided a ship off the shores of Sudan before dawn Wednesday. The ship, which flew a Panamanian flag, carried dozens of B-302 missiles that have a range of up to 200 kilometers.

The raid took place in the Red Sea, between the waters of Sudan and Eritrea.

According to initial information, the shipment originated in Syria. The missiles were then taken aboard planes to Iran, and then made their way on the ship to Sudan. The missiles were hidden with sacks of cement.

The IDF Spokesman's Unit said that it knows with certainty that Iran is behind the shipment. The IDF soldiers are all safe and they are currently guiding the ship toward Eilat.

IDF Commandos Raid Iran Missile Ship Off Sudan - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

The IDF's elite Shayetet-13 naval commando raided a ship off the shores of Sudan before dawn Wednesday. The ship, which flew a Panamanian flag, carried dozens of B-302 missiles that have a range of up to 200 kilometers.

According to initial information, the shipment originated in Syria. The missiles were then taken aboard planes to Iran, and then made their way on the ship to Sudan. The missiles were hidden with sacks of cement.

The IDF Spokesman's Unit said that it knows with certainty that Iran is behind the shipment. The IDF soldiers are all safe and they are currently guiding the ship toward Eilat.

IDF Commandos Raid Iran Missile Ship Off Sudan - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

Amen----HOWEVER!!! the Iranians are going to make
a BIG TIME LIBEL of it......

You would think that the idiot Syrian government has enough trouble on its plate without continuing to try to hurt the Israelis, but, I'm not taking into account the Sheer Hatred and Bigotry which the Muslim Mind is capable of conjuring and sustaining, in connection with Infidels, and Israeli Jewish Infidels to boot.

The folks running the Syrian government may not be entirely sane by Western standards.

Last edited:

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

Israel forever. IDF forever.

Indeed. proud to have served the Israeli navy:D

Naval_Ensign_of_Israel.svg

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

Amen----HOWEVER!!! the Iranians are going to make
a BIG TIME LIBEL of it......

Let them and just point to the facts as shown in the media. The libel surrounding the Turkish ships sank out of sight once the reporters film was made public and the guns could be seen.

You would think that the idiot Syrian government has enough trouble on its plate without continuing to try to hurt the Israelis, but, I'm not taking into account the Sheer Hatred and Bigotry which the Muslim Mind is capable of conjuring and sustaining, in connection with Infidels, and Israeli Jewish Infidels to boot.

The folks running the Syrian government may not be entirely sane by Western standards.

Could be they decided to send the missiles away for a short holiday in case they fell into the insurgents hands. If Syria had collapsed then the missiles could be a gift to hamas. Who knows how a muslims mind works insha allah

This shipment intercepted by Israeli naval commandos Wednesday in the Red Sea, more than 1,000 miles from Israel, was carrying Syrian-made M-302 rockets with a range of up to 125 miles and would have significantly improved the capabilities of Gaza terrorists to put nearly all of Israel in their range.

Israel has to stop these people... and it will. :eusa_clap:

That's O.K. We allow squids to post here.
Hoss is right, Lipush... it's bad enough we have to let the riff-raff in here, but... Navy folk (squids)?... Hmmmmm...

Just kidding!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

( this from an old Army fart, in the context of the Army-Navy rivalry that exists here in the US )

Last edited:
This shipment intercepted by Israeli naval commandos Wednesday in the Red Sea, more than 1,000 miles from Israel, was carrying Syrian-made M-302 rockets with a range of up to 125 miles and would have significantly improved the capabilities of Gaza terrorists to put nearly all of Israel in their range.

Israel has to stop these people... and it will. :eusa_clap:

Our heroes may have saves not just the lives of southerner children, but millions of children all over the state.

I'm so proud that those who took part in this, were literally, my friends. trained in the base I was trained in, learned the values I learned.

Blessed be our navy!

Hoss is right, Lipush... it's bad enough we have to let the riff-raff in here, but... Navy folk (squids)?... Hmmmmm...

Just kidding!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

( this from an old Army fart, in the context of the Army-Navy rivalry that exists here in the US )

I don't know if you judge the Israeli navy like the American one, I am not sure about how the American navy is, but the Israeli one is surely a tough cookie.

It is one of the roughest forces of the IDF, just so you know. I remember when I first got drafter, we used to move between bases, interact with the others.

In the Israeli navy we have different kind of uniform, the "foooters" (Givati, Golani, and other combats) wear the green uniform, while navy and air force are Khaki.

It is known in our forces that the "greens" are the one having all the fun while the 'browns' are the miserables. I remember when visiting one of their bases at the time I was a private. They could leave the gates everytime they wished, they would wake up at freaking 7 am (WTF) and could talk with their families and friends in the middle of the day, no questions asked.

While the IAF and Navy ones could hardly breath without someone raising an eyebrow. free phonecalls? eatable food? I would have killed for that when I was in training.

The navy does an important job while being so underestimated. two of the most horrible terror attacks Israel has ever known were when the terrorists came through the sea. They still try that trick, but our technology has improved, and we can now discover them easily.

so yeah, every time I see they're recognized and praised for doing a good job, it makes me proud:D

Just kidding!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

I don't know if you judge the Israeli navy like the American one, I am not sure about how the American navy is, but the Israeli one is surely a tough cookie.

It is one of the roughest forces of the IDF, just so you know. I remember when I first got drafter, we used to move between bases, interact with the others.

In the Israeli navy we have different kind of uniform, the "foooters" (Givati, Golani, and other combats) wear the green uniform, while navy and air force are Khaki.

It is known in our forces that the "greens" are the one having all the fun while the 'browns' are the miserables. I remember when visiting one of their bases at the time I was a private. They could leave the gates everytime they wished, they would wake up at freaking 7 am (WTF) and could talk with their families and friends in the middle of the day, no questions asked.

While the IAF and Navy ones could hardly breath without someone raising an eyebrow. free phonecalls? eatable food? I would have killed for that when I was in training.

The navy does an important job while being so underestimated. two of the most horrible terror attacks Israel has ever known were when the terrorists came through the sea. They still try that trick, but our technology has improved, and we can now discover them easily.

so yeah, every time I see they're recognized and praised for doing a good job, it makes me proud:D
Lipush...

In truth, most active service personnel (of our Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps) and most service veterans, respect each other's branch of the service well enough, and believe that each has proven its toughness and combat track record over the decades and centuries.

It's just that we've been 'alive' as a nation much longer than you, and we've not only developed inter-service rivalries, but we routinely make jokes and trade (mostly) joking insults with each other, more as an exercise in good humor and laughter, and testosterone therapy, than anything else.

Don't take any of that too seriously on our end... you were (just now) the victim of American -style Inter-Service Rivalry and Horseplay (good-humored insults, etc.)... and it did not translate very well, apparently.

Just imagine us sitting over here trading insults between our Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, with big smiles on our faces.

I'm sure the Israeli Navy is one tough cookie, as you say.

Hope that helps.
teeth_smile.gif

Last edited:

Just kidding!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Lipush...

In truth, most active service personnel (of our Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps) and most service veterans, respect each other's branch of the service well enough, and believe that each has proven its toughness and combat track record over the decades and centuries.

It's just that we've been 'alive' as a nation much longer than you, and we've not only developed inter-service rivalries, but we routinely make jokes and trade (mostly) joking insults with each other, more as an exercise in good humor and laughter, and testosterone therapy, than anything else.

Don't take any of that too seriously on our end... you were (just now) the victim of American -style Inter-Service Rivalry and Horseplay (good-humored insults, etc.)... and it did not translate very well, apparently.

Just imagine us sitting over here trading insults between our Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, with big smiles on our faces.

I'm sure the Israeli Navy is one tough cookie, as you say.

Hope that helps.
teeth_smile.gif

In the UK the navy is referred to as the Senior Service as it was formed before any land based troops were needed. Being an Island nation we needed a navy to protect our land, it was only when we were eventually invaded that we realised we needed an army as well. There is much rivalry between the armed forces and this was channelled into completion on the field, with military displays and races. Ever seen a 10 pounder field stripped and bodily manhandled across an obstacle course by two teams. That is gun and limber stripped carried bodily through a hole too narrow for the axles to pass through, then over a ravine and finally rebuilt and fired. Or the cadets climbing rigging to put on a drill display in the air. Then there are the other contests of strength, endurance and ability in the pubs and bars on a night, bareknuckle fighting, arm wrestling and drinking till all but one passes out.

In other news, the Palestinian authority are trying to stop hundreds of American arms shipments to Israel.
Some of these American taxpayer supplied weapons are very expensive fast jet fighters, capable of destroying targets hundreds of miles away and have been used to kill thousands of innocent civilians.

In other news, the Palestinian authority are trying to stop hundreds of American arms shipments to Israel.
Some of these American taxpayer supplied weapons are very expensive fast jet fighters, capable of destroying targets hundreds of miles away and have been used to kill thousands of innocent civilians.

If that was the case they would not be using surface to surface misslies and targeting civilian populations would they. Nor would they be using chemical/biological weapons against children and hospitals. They would be demanding that sanctions be placed on the USA to stop any illegal weapons destined for terrorist groups.

But seeing as the Palestinians are just CHILD MURDERING TERROIST SCUM they don't want the world to know about their activities. And by the way the weapons from America are all paid for in full by the Israeli government. And the many thousands of civilians by the Palestinians own admittance were engaged in terrorist activity. More Palestinians were killed in one month by Jordan than Israel has managed in 66 years

If that was the case they would not be using surface to surface misslies and targeting civilian populations would they. Nor would they be using chemical/biological weapons against children and hospitals. They would be demanding that sanctions be placed on the USA to stop any illegal weapons destined for terrorist groups.

A picture paints a thousand words.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Graphic/morbid images require a link only, along with a warning - please do not post the pictures.

And by the way the weapons from America are all paid for in full by the Israeli government.

Pull the other one, it has bells on it.

Report: U.S. Arms Transfers and Security Assistance to Israel - World Policy Institute - Research Project | World Policy Institute

Last edited by a moderator:
"...A picture paints a thousand words..."
This is what happens when you embed your leadership, militia units, bases, rocket launchers, and other war-assets, within arms' reach of heavily populated civilian areas, or, more often, within such heavily populated civilian areas.

This is what happens when you hide behind the skirts of your women and children like cowards, in the (forlorn) hope that you can launch attacks from such areas yet still have your adversary refrain from striking back, for fear of hitting your own civilians.

Solution: stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children. Cowards.

Solution: cease hostilities. Idiots.

Duh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back