Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.
So blame the MEDIA that reported it was one of the safest years you fucking idiot. He is repeating what the MEDIA says.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Most people did.

Obama didn't say "most people can keep their doctor." He lied.

The vast majority did, the lie is not as ridiculous as Trump.

By any reasonable measure Trump lies more than well....anyone.

At least you can face the fact that Trump lied here, baby steps, fingerboi, baby steps.

He lied. End of story.

I listeed 21 lies in Obama's inaugural address.

Trump didn't lie.

Oh, cupcake, Trump lied bleeeve me.

It's funny how you douchebags never cared about lying when Obama was on the throne.

Most people did.

At least you can face the fact that Trump lied here, baby steps, fingerboi, baby steps.

He lied. End of story.

Trump didn't lie.

It's funny how you douchebags never cared about lying when Obama was on the throne.

It's funny how you douchebags always cared about lying when Obama was on the throne. And now...NOT AT ALL.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

Too simple. Trump only signed 86 bills, with none of them to do with airline safety. None of his EO's had anything to do with domestic airline safety. And they enacted no new regulations about airline safety. Trump hadn't even tweeted anything about airline safety.

Now it's up to you to show that Trump did anything, bill, EO, edict, proclamation, tweet, fingers crossed, to increase airline safety.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

He is without a doubt the most insecure person I have witnessed in my lifetime.

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.
So blame the MEDIA that reported it was one of the safest years you fucking idiot. He is repeating what the MEDIA says.

^ Another wingnut that doesn't know how to read.

He lied. End of story.

Trump didn't lie.

It's funny how you douchebags always cared about lying when Obama was on the throne. And now...NOT AT ALL.

Tramp exagerates or lies about stuff that doesn't matter. Obama said he wasn't going to fuck us up the ass, and then he fucked us up the ass.

Obama Takes Credit For Low Gas Prices … Again

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

Too simple. Trump only signed 86 bills, with none of them to do with airline safety. None of his EO's had anything to do with domestic airline safety. And they enacted no new regulations about airline safety. Trump hadn't even tweeted anything about airline safety.

Now it's up to you to show that Trump did anything, bill, EO, edict, proclamation, tweet, fingers crossed, to increase airline safety.
Obama Takes Credit For Low Gas Prices … Again
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/20/obama-takes-credit-for-low-gas-prices-again/
Show what Obama did to lower the price of gas.

He lied. End of story.

Trump didn't lie.

Tramp exagerates or lies about stuff that doesn't matter. Obama said he wasn't going to fuck us up the ass, and then he fucked us up the ass.

Whoa, whoa, little one. He didn't fuck me up the ass. Under Obama I somehow managed to hang onto my job during the recession, my 401k, other investments and value of my home recovered and then some. So, I'm not sure how hard he screwed you but you sure do sound butt hurt.

Now, do us all a favor and post something like you're not pissed off at the world, ok?

He lied. End of story.

Trump didn't lie.

Whoa, whoa, little one. He didn't fuck me up the ass. Under Obama I somehow managed to hang onto my job during the recession, my 401k, other investments and value of my home recovered and then some. So, I'm not sure how hard he screwed you but you sure do sound butt hurt.

Now, do us all a favor and post something like you're not pissed off at the world, ok?
My healthcare costs 3 times what it used to cost. He fucked me up the ass. I realize you don't care about anyone but yourself.

Actually Trump lies about everything. Big and small, important and trivial, night and day.

Read the article. Obama didn't say he had anything to do with low gasoline prices.

“As Democrats, we believe in reducing our dependence on foreign oil and protecting our planet,” Obama told the DNC. “Today, America is number one in oil; number one in gas; number one in wind power.”

“Every three weeks, we bring online as much solar power as we did in the entire year of 2008,” the president said. “And thanks to lower gas prices and higher fuel standards, the typical family should save about 750 bucks at the pump.”

Read the article. Obama didn't say he had anything to do with low gasoline prices.

“As Democrats, we believe in reducing our dependence on foreign oil and protecting our planet,” Obama told the DNC. “Today, America is number one in oil; number one in gas; number one in wind power.”

“Every three weeks, we bring online as much solar power as we did in the entire year of 2008,” the president said. “And thanks to lower gas prices and higher fuel standards, the typical family should save about 750 bucks at the pump.”

You aren't really that stupid, are you?

I just did, moron.

Forum List

Back