Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

so he was correct...yea

we get his hyperbole, it's the people like you that he drives nuts with it....
did he hype it..... yeah
was it the safest year...yeah (even if tied, it's still true, so he didn't lie, you did)

so how did he lie?

How about changing, simplying or removing regulations that would affect commericial airline travel safety? No evidence at all.

Once again, not proof of inactivity. No evidence at all is what you have to support your claim, just man up and admit it.

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Still not proof of inactivity.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

You should send an email to Obama congratulating him for the streak.

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.

so he was correct...yea

did he hype it..... yeah
was it the safest year...yeah (even if tied, it's still true, so he didn't lie, you did)

so how did he lie?

Taking credit for it, yeah I'd call that a lie.

Once again, not proof of inactivity. No evidence at all is what you have to support your claim, just man up and admit it.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.
There is NOTHING Trump SHOULD take credit for.
Should he take credit for hiring wall st swamp creatures in federal positions?
Should he take credit for replacing scientists with fossil fuel CEO’s in the EPA?
Should he take credit for making it legal for Big Coal to pollute our rivers and streams?
Should he take credit for getting rid of Wall St regulations that will make another recession more likely?

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

Like this???
OptimalThoseFoal.gif

Trump rightfully so gets blamed for the horrendous things he does and doesn’t do.
That’s why he has the lowest prez approval rating in history.

did he hype it..... yeah

so how did he lie?

Trump lies about everything. From claiming he signed more bills in his first year than Truman, to having the biggest inauguration, to having the best airline safety. Any trend that began under Obama and continued uninterrupted , Trump wants to take credit for it.

During the open season, another 5 million people signed up for Obamacare, that's something Trump can take credit for.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Liberals don’t have a problem with facts and the truth, conservatives do – hence the right’s incessant lying.

Trump is famous for taking credit for things he had nothing to do with.
Weird.....so is Obama.
Like ending the Iraq War, killing Bin Laden, and the current strong economy.

Bush ordered the withdrawl of troops from Iraq, but the hunt for BinLaden was done by Obama. Bush had 7 years to get BinLaden anad failed. Obama was willing to go into Pakistan to get BinLaden, which his opponent Mitt Romney said he would never do.

And the economy is obviously due to Obama, who inherited an economy in complete free fall, losing 700,000 jobs a month, and burdened by a $1.5 TRILLION deficit.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Reality differs:

In A Dangerous World, U.S. Commercial Aviation Is On A Remarkable Safety Streak

Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.

This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”

That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world.

Don the Con knows that his sycophants will eat it up.

Didn't Obma take credit for the price of gas decreasing to under $2.00/gal?

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
It’s not the safest year on record liar..
From 2009-2017 had the same safe aviation record.
You trumpanzees are so desperate to find something, anything that he does is positive, you’ll resort to lying about it, just like he does.

Forum List

Back