Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Trump is famous for taking credit for things he had nothing to do with.
Weird.....so is Obama.
Like ending the Iraq War, killing Bin Laden, and the current strong economy.

Bush ordered the withdrawl of troops from Iraq, but the hunt for BinLaden was done by Obama. Bush had 7 years to get BinLaden anad failed. Obama was willing to go into Pakistan to get BinLaden, which his opponent Mitt Romney said he would never do.

And the economy is obviously due to Obama, who inherited an economy in complete free fall, losing 700,000 jobs a month, and burdened by a $1.5 TRILLION deficit.
Obama personally went to Pakistan and shot bin Laden? I thought the Navy Seals did that.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
It’s not the safest year on record liar..
From 2009-2017 had the same safe aviation record.
You trumpanzees are so desperate to find something, anything that he does is positive, you’ll resort to lying about it, just like he does.
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Still not proof of inactivity.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

What has trump personally done to make 2017 as safe as 2009- present?
Now run away, like those cowards Bripat and Miketx always do.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

You should send an email to Obama congratulating him for the streak.

You should stop deflecting and get on with providing proof this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to the airline safety record.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
Now some Democrat asshole with TDS will probably try to sabotage a commercial flight.

You trumpanzees are so desperate to find something, anything that he does is positive, you’ll resort to lying about it, just like he does.
What does that have to do with anything you robotic chimpanzee?

What does that have to do with anything you robotic chimpanzee?
You're accusing Trump of lying, aren't you, douche nozzle?

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

You should send an email to Obama congratulating him for the streak.

You should stop deflecting and get on with providing proof this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to the airline safety record.

There is literally no proof or evidence that the Trump administration did something that wasn't already being done.

Most people did.

Most people did.

Obama didn't say "most people can keep their doctor." He lied.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

Most people did.

The vast majority did, the lie is not as ridiculous as Trump.

By any reasonable measure Trump lies more than well....anyone.

At least you can face the fact that Trump lied here, baby steps, fingerboi, baby steps.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

Oh boy, stuck on stupid.

Most people did.

At least you can face the fact that Trump lied here, baby steps, fingerboi, baby steps.

He lied. End of story.

I listeed 21 lies in Obama's inaugural address.

Trump didn't lie.

Did Trump do anything to change aviation travel in the United States?

:badgrin: No, of course he didn't.

Here is a list of regulatory reforms for 2017, no mention of the FAA.
https://www.reginfo.gov/public/pdf/eo13771/FINAL_BU_20171207.pdf

The FAA doesn't show any new rules regarding commercial aviation either.
Recently Published Rulemaking Documents

So, yeah, Trump tried to take credit for something he had zero impact on.

Regardless, looks like trump lied again.

Damn that had to hurt you to type that. You might want to go lay down and recover

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Of course it didnt, hack boi. I have no problems blasting peaches-in-chief when he fucks up. I blast that obese liar all the time. You probably just happen to miss those thousands of posts though :rolleyes:

I cannot read what only exist in your imagination.

Did Trump do anything to change aviation travel in the United States?

:badgrin: No, of course he didn't.

Here is a list of regulatory reforms for 2017, no mention of the FAA.
https://www.reginfo.gov/public/pdf/eo13771/FINAL_BU_20171207.pdf

The FAA doesn't show any new rules regarding commercial aviation either.
Recently Published Rulemaking Documents

So, yeah, Trump tried to take credit for something he had zero impact on.

Regardless, looks like trump lied again.

Damn that had to hurt you to type that. You might want to go lay down and recover

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Of course it didnt, hack boi. I have no problems blasting peaches-in-chief when he fucks up. I blast that obese liar all the time. You probably just happen to miss those thousands of posts though :rolleyes:

I cannot read what only exist in your imagination.
im sure :rolleyes:

Most people did.

He lied. End of story.

I listeed 21 lies in Obama's inaugural address.

Trump didn't lie.

Oh, cupcake, Trump lied bleeeve me.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

Once again, it's not my job to disprove the OPs claim, it's on him to prove it. Evidently you aren't up to the task either. BTW I'm not going anywhere, I want proof. Well except out to dinner for a bit. But I'll be back.

Once again, it's not my job to disprove the OPs claim, it's on him to prove it. Evidently you aren't up to the task either. BTW I'm not going anywhere, I want proof. Well except out to dinner for a bit. But I'll be back.

Ok, here is your proof. Below is a list of every regulation enacted by Trump that makes aviation safer:

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Forum List

Back