Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Quit avoiding the question.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

I did, you're free to quote that post and go to town on it.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

Just prove your claim they did nothing. A simple comment to the head of the FAA to hold airlines feet to the fire on safety is doing something, how about you prove that didn't happen.

No, I reject your premise about a simple comment.

2017 was a safe a year for U.S. carriers as was 2010 - 2016 when it comes to fatalities. So, what did Trump do? Make it extra super-duper safe? Bitch, please.

Child, don't try to put it on me to disprove your claim, it's on you to prove it, so far you suck at it.

I'm out....this douche is just trolling. Besides I haven't had lunch and food will be much more appealing to me, than calling a Lying Troll Out!

I KNEW there was a reason you were so damned Grumpy.
Take the rest of the day off
:chillpill:

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently that previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Post #40, there is no evidence that he did shit.

Post #40 proves nothing, I've already addressed your lie in that one.

Then you should quote post #40 and show where you think you are right. Duh! That's how it works.

Been there, done that. Not passing new regulations is not proof of total inactivity. Inactivity is exactly what you are claiming and it's on you to prove that. So get on with it or just STFU and admit you LIED.

How about changing, simplying or removing regulations that would affect commericial airline travel safety? No evidence at all.

Once again, not proof of inactivity. No evidence at all is what you have to support your claim, just man up and admit it.

I did, you're free to quote that post and go to town on it.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

Just prove your claim they did nothing. A simple comment to the head of the FAA to hold airlines feet to the fire on safety is doing something, how about you prove that didn't happen.

2017 was a safe a year for U.S. carriers as was 2010 - 2016 when it comes to fatalities. So, what did Trump do? Make it extra super-duper safe? Bitch, please.

Child, don't try to put it on me to disprove your claim, it's on you to prove it, so far you suck at it.

Yeah, it's already been proven. 2010 - 2016, no fatalities on US carriers. 2017 once again no fatalities on US carriers however we did have a huge asshole take a shit on twitter taking credit for last year. All has been proven in this thread.

Post #40, there is no evidence that he did shit.

Then you should quote post #40 and show where you think you are right. Duh! That's how it works.

Been there, done that. Not passing new regulations is not proof of total inactivity. Inactivity is exactly what you are claiming and it's on you to prove that. So get on with it or just STFU and admit you LIED.

How about changing, simplying or removing regulations that would affect commericial airline travel safety? No evidence at all.

Once again, not proof of inactivity. No evidence at all is what you have to support your claim, just man up and admit it.

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Yeah, it's already been proven. 2010 - 2016, no fatalities on US carriers. 2017 once again no fatalities on US carriers however we did have a huge asshole take a shit on twitter taking credit for last year. All has been proven in this thread.

Still not proof of inactivity on this administration. Provide proof of that and I'll say you're right. Otherwise admit you're wrong.

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Still not proof of inactivity.

Still not proof of inactivity on this administration. Provide proof of that and I'll say you're right. Otherwise admit you're wrong.

I'm not wrong, the FAA is doing nothing differently. There are no new guidelines, there is no evidence of anything changing. Plus, the results are the same, zero fatalities.

I'm not wrong, the FAA is doing nothing differently. There are no new guidelines, there is no evidence of anything changing. Plus, the results are the same, zero fatalities.

If you're so sure that's the case, it should be easy to prove inactivity. Of course you'd need to have transcripts of every cabinet meeting to do so, do you have them?

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

The big question is what has Trump to with this? Did he bless every flight? Did he check every plane? If pro or contra, what has Trump do with it: explain.

I'm assuming he did absolutely nothing.
Which what Obama did most of his time in the WHITEHOUSE.

Odd capitalization, mental illness?
Nope.....spell check.

You should look into that.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

Kinda' seems like you are saying you have an unreliable relationship with the truth.

Thank you Pres. Trump!! ...
PXFML-9R8rIYd7U3gJg01nJrBdgKmAzBs9isbE6nV3KRY7nz7SqprA76-L2QxezVlLD_2O4-ckOLgfhEZ0-W4YSCt-OfmXNX5_dr=s0-d-e1-ft

We haven’t had a commercial airliner go down since 2009 but you attribute this to trump?
Lmao.
Shouldn’t you thank Obama?

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

Forum List

Back