Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Happy Joy = Official Lying Bitch of USMB!

liar.jpg

You sound mad, bro, what happened? Nobody took Trump's travel ban argument in this thread seriously?
tennessee-williams-dramatist-the-only-thing-worse-than-a-liar-is-a.jpg

You mean when you can't find any evidence that Trump made commerical airline travel safer so instead you post about Trump's Muslim travel ban? Good one.

The Proof is, he took action both in attitude, with leadership, and with implementation of policies both in airline security and traffic control.

The results are the 2017 Safety Record.

It's that simple, but you are a simpleton so I don't expect you to understand simple things.

7-Excuses-A-Liar-Will-Try-To-Give-You.jpg

You sound mad, bro, what happened? Nobody took Trump's travel ban argument in this thread seriously?

Angry Tree Dude wakes up mad .. every day!

Angriest bunch of "winners" I've seen in all my born days

Oh no, it's time for the loser memetown parade.
No one is melting down, but you are refusing to provide proof that President Trump took No Action, and that the Actions he took had NO Effect.

So you can STFU now as you have been caught in numerous lies!

Prove what you say or STFU, little bitch.

Hey-man-you-got-any-of-that-proof-to-back-you-up.jpg

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

Post #40, there is no evidence he did jack shit.

Quit avoiding the question.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

I did, you're free to quote that post and go to town on it.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

Just prove your claim they did nothing. A simple comment to the head of the FAA to hold airlines feet to the fire on safety is doing something, how about you prove that didn't happen.

Post #40, there is no evidence he did jack shit.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

Just prove your claim they did nothing. A simple comment to the head of the FAA to hold airlines feet to the fire on safety is doing something, how about you prove that didn't happen.

No, I reject your premise about a simple comment.

2017 was a safe a year for U.S. carriers as was 2010 - 2016 when it comes to fatalities. So, what did Trump do? Make it extra super-duper safe? Bitch, please.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently that previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Post #40, there is no evidence that he did shit.

Post #40 proves nothing, I've already addressed your lie in that one.

Then you should quote post #40 and show where you think you are right. Duh! That's how it works.

Been there, done that. Not passing new regulations is not proof of total inactivity. Inactivity is exactly what you are claiming and it's on you to prove that. So get on with it or just STFU and admit you LIED.

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently that previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Then you should quote post #40 and show where you think you are right. Duh! That's how it works.

Been there, done that. Not passing new regulations is not proof of total inactivity. Inactivity is exactly what you are claiming and it's on you to prove that. So get on with it or just STFU and admit you LIED.

How about changing, simplying or removing regulations that would affect commericial airline travel safety? No evidence at all.

Put Up or Shut Up.

2017 was a safe a year for U.S. carriers as was 2010 - 2016 when it comes to fatalities. So, what did Trump do? Make it extra super-duper safe? Bitch, please.

We already posted policies, actions and campaign promises he kept which impacted safety and security. Now you just have to prove he DID NOTHING....which you cannot do.

f366c2290cc0029251e0af352fe44473--narcissistic-abuse-pathological-liar.jpg

How about changing, simplying or removing regulations that would affect commericial airline travel safety? No evidence at all.

Obviously doing what you stated improved safety otherwise the statistics would not have improved.
large.jpg

We already posted policies, actions and campaign promises he kept which impacted safety and security. Now you just have to prove he DID NOTHING....which you cannot do.

f366c2290cc0029251e0af352fe44473--narcissistic-abuse-pathological-liar.jpg

What did you post that had something to do with U.S. commercial airline travel safety?

Obviously doing what you stated improved safety otherwise the statistics would not have improved.
large.jpg

Let's see, how many people died on a U.S. carrier from 2010 - 2016 from crashing? Hmm, zero.

Happy Joy = Official Lying Bitch of USMB!

liar.jpg

tennessee-williams-dramatist-the-only-thing-worse-than-a-liar-is-a.jpg

You mean when you can't find any evidence that Trump made commerical airline travel safer so instead you post about Trump's Muslim travel ban? Good one.

The Proof is, he took action both in attitude, with leadership, and with implementation of policies both in airline security and traffic control.

The results are the 2017 Safety Record.

It's that simple, but you are a simpleton so I don't expect you to understand simple things.

7-Excuses-A-Liar-Will-Try-To-Give-You.jpg
#MESS

Making Earth Seem Safe

large.jpg

Let's see, how many people died on a U.S. carrier from 2010 - 2016 from crashing? Hmm, zero.

I'm out....this douche is just trolling. Besides I haven't had lunch and food will be much more appealing to me, than calling a Lying Troll Out!

the-trust-of-the-innocent-is-the-liars-most-useful-tool-quote-1.jpg

large.jpg

I'm out....this douche is just trolling. Besides I haven't had lunch and food will be much more appealing to me, than calling a Lying Troll Out!

the-trust-of-the-innocent-is-the-liars-most-useful-tool-quote-1.jpg

Bye, next time try facts.

Yeah, but 20 people died of a heart attack while in flight in Obama's 8 years and only 2 in Trump's first.
Clear proof that Trump has lowered everyone's blood pressure :wink:

Forum List

Back