Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.
Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

Exactly how do you plan to win an election based on your sour grapes strategy?

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

Post #40, there is no evidence he did jack shit.

Quit avoiding the question.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

Hey Bold Everything Dude - It is YOUR job to put up or shut up.
Hope that helps

well esmerelda thinks i do....but lets see her come back and show me a post were i am saying how much i like the guy...unless she thinks calling the guy a jerk means you love him....

You defend the a-hole nonstop including his obvious lies. That makes you complicit.
i do?.....show me were i have defended trump non-stop.....you are just like esmeralda,you know nothing about what i post,but here you are LYING just like trump does...are you any better than that fucker?....geezus......the only thing i might be guilty of is giving the one who was elected a chance to either sink or swim just like i did Obama,Bush and Clinton and i voted for him twice....

Uhmmm - My response was in regard to TN .. not you as I recall
you quoted me not TN...post 74.....

You are correct and I apologize. My F-up - edit button gone or I'd fix. Will be more careful in the future. Don't much care for the auto-quote function in USMB and sometimes i attempt to cut down on the bandwidth by removing earlier quotes. F'd that one up.
no problem Doc....we all fuck up quotes around here once in a while....now i wonder if esmeralda will back up the nasty thing she claimed i did....<<<< you see this esmeralda?....

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

I did, you're free to quote that post and go to town on it.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

Proof, other than your asking me to believe you especially since you have an agenda, and are being a little bitch today.

:badgrin:

He is absolutely taking credit for it:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

At least we can agree he had nothing to do with it, baby steps.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

This is what he said that was important:

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

:badgrin:

He is absolutely taking credit for it:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

At least we can agree he had nothing to do with it, baby steps.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Put Up or Shut Up.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

Trump never claimed there were, so how is that a lie?

You and The Original Tree need to hash your shit out.

In the meantime, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to respond to your posts. You look like you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
So you claimed this was due to Trump leadership / policy? Is Trump also responsible for more than 130% increase in US military aviation accident deaths for 2017? We killed more than our enemies did.

No. That one lays at Obama's feet for not replacing badly needed aircraft.
LOL - Everything good is because of Trump & Everything bad is because of Obama - LOL

Put Up or Shut Up.

In the meantime, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to respond to your posts. You look like you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Suck on this Pole Smoking Bitch!

New Trump security rules taking effect at airports

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
So you claimed this was due to Trump leadership / policy? Is Trump also responsible for more than 130% increase in US military aviation accident deaths for 2017? We killed more than our enemies did.

No. That one lays at Obama's feet for not replacing badly needed aircraft.
LOL - Everything good is because of Trump & Everything bad is because of Obama - LOL

Well, I am glad you have had an epiphany!

Just a few measures put in place by President Trump:

It’s about to get a whole lot tougher to fly to the United States.

U.S.-bound passengers are facing a new wave of stricter airline security measures, from tougher bag checks to questioning from ticket agents.

Airlines were required to have the standards in place by Thursday as part of the Trump administration's effort to beef up global aviation security and stay on top of evolving terrorism threats.

The protocols, announced this summer, could be an inconvenience for travelers.

The policies are designed to replace an unpopular ban on laptops in carry-on luggage — a restriction that was initially placed on select airports in the Middle East and Africa earlier this year and was met with fierce resistance from the travel community.

But not all the security procedures will be visible to travelers. Here are five things passengers on U.S.-bound flights can expect when they head to airports.

Questioning from airlines

One of the most noticeable changes that travelers may experience is being questioned by the airlines at the start of their trip.

Air carriers have said that travelers could be subject to short security interviews, either during the check-in process at the ticket counter or at the gate before they board their flight.

The quizzing could entail being verbally questioned by airline employees or being asked to fill out a form. The policy is likely to differ among airlines.

Tougher bag inspections

Travelers should brace for tougher bag inspections when they go through airport security checkpoints, with extra scrutiny placed on their large electronics.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) already enhanced its screening procedures for all domestic flights in the U.S., with officials citing concerns that terrorists have been exploring new ways to smuggle bombs onto planes.

Under the new protocols, passengers may be asked to remove more items from their carry-on bags and place them in separate bins for screening. That will apply to electronics larger than a cell phone, such as tablets, e-readers and handheld game consoles. A similar policy has already applied to laptops for years.

The move comes as an increasing number of passengers have decided to carry on their luggage in order to avoid checked baggage fees. But cluttered bags have made it more difficult for officers to decipher items on the X-ray machine.

Extra canine teams

Airports have been increasing the presence of bomb-sniffing dog teams in key areas.

The new aviation security plan calls for greater overall security in public spaces in and around airports, as well in the areas surrounding aircraft.

The canine units are used to detect explosives, conduct random searches and speed up security lines. But their visible presence also serves as a deterrent for bad actors, while simultaneously boosting public confidence.

Scope of impact

All individuals who are traveling to the United States from a last point of departure airport will be subject to the new screening protocols, whether they are U.S. citizens or not.

There is an average of 2,100 commercial flights that arrive in the U.S. every day, from 105 countries on 180 different airlines.

That means roughly 325,000 airline passengers will be impacted by the security measures on a daily basis.

But not every airline is yet in compliance with the new screening procedures. Some airlines, including Royal Jordanian, have received an extension to comply with the new requirements, according to The Associated Press.

October 29th? :badgrin:

What does that have to do with airline 'crashes'?

1) This involves security measures - not safety measures.
2) These rules were not in effect the year he bragged about .. which was LAST year

Just concede defeat in this thread and leave like a tree :)

Just a few measures put in place by President Trump:

It’s about to get a whole lot tougher to fly to the United States.

U.S.-bound passengers are facing a new wave of stricter airline security measures, from tougher bag checks to questioning from ticket agents.

Airlines were required to have the standards in place by Thursday as part of the Trump administration's effort to beef up global aviation security and stay on top of evolving terrorism threats.

The protocols, announced this summer, could be an inconvenience for travelers.

The policies are designed to replace an unpopular ban on laptops in carry-on luggage — a restriction that was initially placed on select airports in the Middle East and Africa earlier this year and was met with fierce resistance from the travel community.

But not all the security procedures will be visible to travelers. Here are five things passengers on U.S.-bound flights can expect when they head to airports.

Questioning from airlines

One of the most noticeable changes that travelers may experience is being questioned by the airlines at the start of their trip.

Air carriers have said that travelers could be subject to short security interviews, either during the check-in process at the ticket counter or at the gate before they board their flight.

The quizzing could entail being verbally questioned by airline employees or being asked to fill out a form. The policy is likely to differ among airlines.

Tougher bag inspections

Travelers should brace for tougher bag inspections when they go through airport security checkpoints, with extra scrutiny placed on their large electronics.

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) already enhanced its screening procedures for all domestic flights in the U.S., with officials citing concerns that terrorists have been exploring new ways to smuggle bombs onto planes.

Under the new protocols, passengers may be asked to remove more items from their carry-on bags and place them in separate bins for screening. That will apply to electronics larger than a cell phone, such as tablets, e-readers and handheld game consoles. A similar policy has already applied to laptops for years.

The move comes as an increasing number of passengers have decided to carry on their luggage in order to avoid checked baggage fees. But cluttered bags have made it more difficult for officers to decipher items on the X-ray machine.

Extra canine teams

Airports have been increasing the presence of bomb-sniffing dog teams in key areas.

The new aviation security plan calls for greater overall security in public spaces in and around airports, as well in the areas surrounding aircraft.

The canine units are used to detect explosives, conduct random searches and speed up security lines. But their visible presence also serves as a deterrent for bad actors, while simultaneously boosting public confidence.

Scope of impact

All individuals who are traveling to the United States from a last point of departure airport will be subject to the new screening protocols, whether they are U.S. citizens or not.

There is an average of 2,100 commercial flights that arrive in the U.S. every day, from 105 countries on 180 different airlines.

That means roughly 325,000 airline passengers will be impacted by the security measures on a daily basis.

But not every airline is yet in compliance with the new screening procedures. Some airlines, including Royal Jordanian, have received an extension to comply with the new requirements, according to The Associated Press.

Enacted at the end of the year, good luck swallowing that load.

What does the fact you like licking hairy men's balls have anything at all to do with your being intellectually honest?

In fact, I'd argue that your affinity for hairy man butt, excludes you from being able to be intellectually honest.

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

Yes it was you retard, its all over the news 2017 the safest year in commercial aviation history. Here is a partial list of news organizations running the headline...

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

What does the fact you like licking hairy men's balls have anything at all to do with your being intellectually dishonest?

You sound pissed, bro? In other news, you failed to prove your point.

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

Yes it was you retard, its all over the news 2017 the safest year in commercial aviation history. Here is a partial list of news organizations running the headline...

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

For International travel, I wish you guys would pay attention.

Forum List

Back