Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

:badgrin:

He is absolutely taking credit for it:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

At least we can agree he had nothing to do with it, baby steps.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

This is what he said that was important:

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.
No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

Exactly how do you plan to win an election based on your sour grapes strategy?

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Wasn't one of his bankruptcies/contractor screwing Trump Airlines?
I heard he was in every cockpit checking on Muslims.
What a very small paranoid man

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

Post #40, there is no evidence he did jack shit.

Quit avoiding the question.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

If we are being lied to, it is by you. Is it stupidity, cognitive dissonance or deliberate intentions that you quote Trump above as implying he has worked to further tighten up airline safety (probably true), that reports just came out that 2017 was a US airline death-free year (true), and that it is the overall best and safest year on record (probably true), and out of that infer that Trump is lying?

Are you that hard up to try to make Trump look bad on what is at worst, a technicality? Do you really need us to pull out the long list of egregious, hard, blatant, vicious, damaging lies fed us time and time again by both Oblama and the Hillster about both domestic and international issues to show you what a real lie looks and sounds like?

You go a long way

?

to run away

?

But there he is crowing about it.

With 999 major accomplishments of year 2017, you think he needs to make stuff up to "crow about" just because he says he's put some of his focus on safe aviation and you infer he's trying to take all the credit? Who's going a long way now to run away from reality? Are planes falling out of the skies? Who cares if he takes any credit or not, if something went wrong you would certainly blame him as CIC, so why can't you just let him have some credit too when things go right? Again, would you like a list of REAL lies?

Wasn't one of his bankruptcies/contractor screwing Trump Airlines?
I heard he was in every cockpit checking on Muslims.
What a very small paranoid man

It is one of many failures.

Please provide evidence for your argument that None of His Policies or Actions, or Leadership. or Rhetoric encouraged, aided, or facilitated this milestone for the lowest US Aviation Fatalities.

And then provide your ideas on how you can surpass and lower US Aviation Fatalities above and beyond the levels of 2017.

Thank you.

Please provide Evidence that The President, his staff, his policies, his leadership, rhetoric, influence, and accountability measures had ZERO EFFECT on the 2017 Fatality Levels.

It's not enough here to be a little miserable bitch and just ask people to believe your miserable ass.

Put Up or Shut Up.

I did, you're free to quote that post and go to town on it.

well esmerelda thinks i do....but lets see her come back and show me a post were i am saying how much i like the guy...unless she thinks calling the guy a jerk means you love him....

You defend the a-hole nonstop including his obvious lies. That makes you complicit.
i do?.....show me were i have defended trump non-stop.....you are just like esmeralda,you know nothing about what i post,but here you are LYING just like trump does...are you any better than that fucker?....geezus......the only thing i might be guilty of is giving the one who was elected a chance to either sink or swim just like i did Obama,Bush and Clinton and i voted for him twice....

Uhmmm - My response was in regard to TN .. not you as I recall
you quoted me not TN...post 74.....
He hasnt yet realized how the"forum" thing works.
I dont think he can help it sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

With 999 major accomplishments of year 2017, you think he needs to make stuff up to "crow about" just because he says he's put some of his focus on safe aviation and you infer he's trying to take all the credit? Who's going a long way now to run away from reality? Are planes falling out of the skies? Who cares if he takes any credit or not, if something went wrong you would certainly blame him as CIC, so why can't you just let him have some credit too when things go right? Again, would you like a list of REAL lies?

Yes, obviously he needs to make stuff up.

Compliments don’t mean you take credit, Dufus. Just because I compliment a sports team doesn’t mean I think I played any role in their success.

Thank you.

Put Up or Shut Up.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety by The Trump Administration and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

Last edited:

Compliments don’t mean you take credit, Dufus. Just because I compliment a sports team doesn’t mean I think I played any role in their success.

Give me an example?

Prove he had nothing to do with it. No assumptions, proof.

Post #40.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently that previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Post #40, there is no evidence that he did shit.

Post #40 proves nothing, I've already addressed your lie in that one.

well esmerelda thinks i do....but lets see her come back and show me a post were i am saying how much i like the guy...unless she thinks calling the guy a jerk means you love him....

You defend the a-hole nonstop including his obvious lies. That makes you complicit.
i do?.....show me were i have defended trump non-stop.....you are just like esmeralda,you know nothing about what i post,but here you are LYING just like trump does...are you any better than that fucker?....geezus......the only thing i might be guilty of is giving the one who was elected a chance to either sink or swim just like i did Obama,Bush and Clinton and i voted for him twice....

He hasnt yet realized how the"forum" thing works.
I dont think he can help it sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i said that to him in another thread and he came back with...."Dr. Love does not like to waste band width"....lol....

Thank you.

Put Up or Shut Up.

You did no such thing. Please show proof of policies and actions, rhetoric, directives, influence directed at airline safety and correlate that and prove that these things had ZERO IMPACT on 2017 Fatalities.

You are obviously a little effeminate bitch with an axe to grind, so at least grind that axe honestly, instead of vomiting all over the board with unsubstantiated statements and bold faced lies.

There are no policy or directives from the White House that would impact commercial aviation safety in 2017. What more do you want?

You are correct and I apologize. My F-up - edit button gone or I'd fix. Will be more careful in the future. Don't much care for the auto-quote function in USMB and sometimes i attempt to cut down on the bandwidth by removing earlier quotes. F'd that one up.

Post #40.

ROFLMFAO, only a regressive would think new regulations would be required to enforce compliance with existing standards. BTW aren't you implying the Trump administration is on par with your dear leaders in this particular venue? What happened to the narrative that everything would fall apart under Trump?

I don't think you're getting it, Trump took credit for something where he made zero changes in.

Prove he made zero changes, you're making assumptions you have no way of backing up. Have you personally spoken to the head of the FAA or have any credible interviews with him stating they are doing nothing differently that previous administrations? Also, why are you dodging my questions?

Post #40, there is no evidence that he did shit.

Post #40 proves nothing, I've already addressed your lie in that one.

Then you should quote post #40 and show where you think you are right. Duh! That's how it works.

The Aviation Safety Network said 2017 was the safest year on record.

Yeah, 2017 was the safest in the world, which is what the Aviation Safety Network is referring to. we're talking about the United States where there hasn't been a commercial airline fatality since 2009. You dupes are so easily taken.
#MEGA

Making Earth Great Again

Forum List

Back