Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Enacted at the end of the year, good luck swallowing that load.

You won this thread and look at them .. still flailing around and spewing out unrelated bullshit - Unreal
But I betcha a whole bunch of them would be happy to swallow Trump's load :wink:

No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

:badgrin:

He is absolutely taking credit for it:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

At least we can agree he had nothing to do with it, baby steps.

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

This is what he said that was important:

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.
No. It doesn't say a word about him taking credit for it. You ASSUMED that out of thin air.

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

No. Is English your second language or do you enjoy making up words that are not there?

Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

If he had something that indicated he was directly taking credit for that it would have been different. That is not what his first statement said i any way shape or form except in your Trump-hating brain.

Yeah, any thinking person can see that the first part of his tweet you choose to ignore he is clearly taking credit for it.

Since I started this thread I have been very strict on pointing out the lies of the stumps. Good news - every lie coming from the right in this thread has been pointed out and debunked.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

Exactly how do you plan to win an election based on your sour grapes strategy?

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Where's your evidence he didn't?

You won this thread and look at them .. still flailing around and spewing out unrelated bullshit - Unreal
But I betcha a whole bunch of them would be happy to swallow Trump's load :wink:

We all won this thread. :badgrin:

And yeah, now anything Trump did with the word 'travel' in it is going to be posted. :badgrin:

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

Yes it was you retard, its all over the news 2017 the safest year in commercial aviation history. Here is a partial list of news organizations running the headline...

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

For International travel, I wish you guys would pay attention.

You lied and said it wasn't the safest year on record here these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Trump never claimed there were, so how is that a lie?

You and The Original Tree need to hash your shit out.

In the meantime, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to respond to your posts. You look like you haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Suck on this Pole Smoking Bitch!

New Trump security rules taking effect at airports

October 29th? :badgrin:

What does that have to do with airline 'crashes'?

What does the fact you like licking hairy men's balls have anything at all to do with your being intellectually dishonest?

You sound pissed, bro? In other news, you failed to prove your point.

It's you that have failed to prove even one point. You said NO ACTIONS the Trump Administration has taken have improved Safety and Security.

He took action both with Air Traffic Control and Security.

The fact he took action in both these areas in 2017, and the fact he said he was going to take action in these areas thus keeping yet another promise to do so, then completely dismantles your hateful and dishonest argument.

• If he took incorrect action, more fatalities would have taken place.
  • If he took ineffective action nothing would have changed.
  • If he took effective action, the number of fatalities would be reduced.

Therefore he took effective action and you are a little lying bitch.

I guess it kind of sucks being a miserable human being like you, that cannot give credit where credit is due. President Trump has completely reshaped our security footprint, and he deserves credit for this.

He has also ordered the audit of every agency and is holding people accountable for the performance of government. Again, he deserves credit for that.

What I'd like to know is why you don't have any ideas to improve the lives of Americans. Your whole shtick seems to be nothing but taking every opportunity you can to malign the president. Truth doesn't even matter to you in your jihad to do so.

Exactly how do you plan to win an election based on your sour grapes strategy?

What does any of that slobbering have to do with Trump taking credit for something that there is no evidence he had anything to do with?

Where's your evidence he didn't?

Do I have to say post #40 again? I guess I do.

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:

2017 wasn't the safest year on record. It ties 2010 - 2016, when it comes to commercial aviation fatalities in the United States which is what Trump is referring to. You're too dumb to catch on that you've been lied to yet again.

Yes it was you retard, its all over the news 2017 the safest year in commercial aviation history. Here is a partial list of news organizations running the headline...

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

You lied and said it wasn't the safest year on record here these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

We're talking about the U.S., you know this right? No?

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:...:eusa_hand:

And yeah, now anything Trump did with the word 'travel' in it is going to be posted. :badgrin:

BREAKING: Trump's ban of kittens in carry-on luggage credited with an accident free 2017~!!

Happy Joy = Official Lying Bitch of USMB!

liar.jpg

BREAKING: Trump's ban of kittens in carry-on luggage credited with an accident free 2017~!!
Nothing more funny than watching a liar defend a liar.

Liar.jpg

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

You're really this dumb? Several times in this thread beginning with Trump's tweet it has been mentioned that the subject is U.S. commercial travel, not international. Why you so lame?

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

You're really this dumb? Several times in this thread beginning with Trump's tweet it has been mentioned that the subject is U.S. commercial travel, not international. Why you so lame?
605534a978e66da4bff0332a5c478117.jpg

Reuters
Wall Street Journal
USA Today
The Hill
Forbes
BBC
Fortune
CNN Money
ABC News

Why are you cherry picking and spinning and twisting when ALL the news organizations articles are about global air travel? Because liberals are dishonest spin lie twist machines is why.

"Nobody died in a crash of a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world in 2016.
This probably should no longer qualify as “news.”
That’s because it is the seventh straight year that nobody died in a crash on a United States-certificated scheduled airline operating anywhere in the world."

This headline is another triumph for President Obama. The most admired man in America, again.

Happy Joy = Official Lying Bitch of USMB!

liar.jpg

You sound mad, bro, what happened? Nobody took Trump's travel ban argument in this thread seriously?
tennessee-williams-dramatist-the-only-thing-worse-than-a-liar-is-a.jpg

You mean when you can't find any evidence that Trump made commercial airline travel safer so instead you post about Trump's Muslim travel ban? Good one.

BTW, I hope your right wing friends don't mind you being familiar with a known homosexual.

Forum List

Back