Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

The burden of proof is on the OP and any others who claim that he did

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I figure if these dicks are gonna blame Trump for everything.... we might as well let him take credit for everything too.

They have yet to prove he has no credit coming. Of course the typical regressive is great at making unsubstantiated claims but when pressed for actual proof, they'll say it's self evident or just disappear and never prove anything.

You should send an email to Obama congratulating him for the streak.

You should stop deflecting and get on with providing proof this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to the airline safety record.

What the FUCK did he do??

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Still not proof of inactivity.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

You don't know what he did , do you. That's because there is nothing to know. You are just playing a siick and moroic game like he is.

Read the article. Obama didn't say he had anything to do with low gasoline prices.

“As Democrats, we believe in reducing our dependence on foreign oil and protecting our planet,” Obama told the DNC. “Today, America is number one in oil; number one in gas; number one in wind power.”

“Every three weeks, we bring online as much solar power as we did in the entire year of 2008,” the president said. “And thanks to lower gas prices and higher fuel standards, the typical family should save about 750 bucks at the pump.”

I just did, moron.

I just posted what Obama said. He didn't claim credit for anything. But just acknowledged what happened on his watch.

Tweet from Trump this morning:

Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

"We have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman."

Last edited:
WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
It’s not the safest year on record liar..
From 2009-2017 had the same safe aviation record.
You trumpanzees are so desperate to find something, anything that he does is positive, you’ll resort to lying about it, just like he does.
:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.

There was ONE Obama regulation repealed....dumbass.

So why are you cheering Trump's brutal massacre of the coal miners? After all, your standards say he is entirely responsible. They're kind of stupid standards, and not the standards we normal people hold, but since they are your standards, you have to live by them in all cases.

Come to think of it, why are you cheering the way Trump caused Chicago homicides to rise in 2017?

Trump cut out a lot of coal regulations.

Trump cut safety oversight. Just look at the department of labor that oversees
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)

Leadership Team

Trump cut out a lot of coal regulations.

Trump cut safety oversight. Just look at the department of labor that oversees
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)

Leadership Team

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY SECRETARY
Deputy Secretary of Labor
Vacant(202) 693-6002

Associate Deputy Secretary for Policy
Vacant(202) 693-6002

Associate Deputy Secretary for Management
Nancy Rooney(202) 693-6002

Chief of Staff
Vacant(202) 693-6002

Counselor to the Deputy Secretary
Vacant(202) 693-6002

MINE SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (MSHA)
View the MSHA Home Page

Assistant Secretary
David G. Zatezalo(202) 693-9414

Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy
Wayne Palmer(202) 693-9414

Deputy Assistant Secretary for Operations
Patricia W. Silvey(202) 693-9414

Chief of Staff
Vacant(202) 693-9414

OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA)
View the OSHA Home Page

Assistant Secretary
Vacant(202) 693-2000

Deputy Assistant Secretary
Loren Sweatt(202) 693-2000

Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary
Thomas Galassi(202) 693-2000

Chief of Staff
Vacant(202) 693-2000

Just count the vacancies.

He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.
What the fuck are you talking about? What headline news? T-Rumps tweet??How was 2017 safer than 2016 or the 6 years before that? You blithering idiot!!

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

What has trump personally done to make 2017 as safe as 2009- present?
Now run away, like those cowards Bripat and Miketx always do.

Once again, it's not my job to disprove the OPs claim, it's on him to prove it. Evidently you aren't up to the task either. BTW I'm not going anywhere, I want proof. Well except out to dinner for a bit. But I'll be back.

Ok, here is your proof. Below is a list of every regulation enacted by Trump that makes aviation safer:

Thanks for playing, hope you enjoyed your dinner.

Oh boy, another ignorant regressive that thinks the only way government can do anything is through new regulations. Hate to burst your balloon child, that's not the case, sometimes all it takes is properly enforcing existing provisions. But even doing that is not doing "nothing", as the OP claimed, is it?

Too simple. Trump only signed 86 bills, with none of them to do with airline safety. None of his EO's had anything to do with domestic airline safety. And they enacted no new regulations about airline safety. Trump hadn't even tweeted anything about airline safety.

Now it's up to you to show that Trump did anything, bill, EO, edict, proclamation, tweet, fingers crossed, to increase airline safety.

Wrong answer sparky, it's up to the OP to prove his claim that Trump and his administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. So far you kind of suck at it also.

Liar. Libs back up everything they say to which morons then cry fake news.

Still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety as the OP claims. Would you care to provide it?

The burden of proof is on the OP and any others who claim that he did

The OP made a claim, it's on him to back it up. I have yet to say he's wrong, I just simply asked for proof that he's right. So far no one can show the Trump administration has done "nothing" to contribute to airline safety, as the OP claimed.

You should send an email to Obama congratulating him for the streak.

You should stop deflecting and get on with providing proof this administration has done "nothing" to contribute to the airline safety record.

What the FUCK did he do??

It's not my job to prove what he did, the OP claimed he did "nothing", it's on him to prove it.

Still not proof of inactivity.

You don't know what he did , do you. That's because there is nothing to know. You are just playing a siick and moroic game like he is.

Actually I do, but it's not my job to educate you or the OP. If you want to support the OP, prove the Trump administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety, as the OP claimed.

Forum List

Back