Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

There was ONE Obama regulation repealed....dumbass.

So why are you cheering Trump's brutal massacre of the coal miners? After all, your standards say he is entirely responsible. They're kind of stupid standards, and not the standards we normal people hold, but since they are your standards, you have to live by them in all cases.

Come to think of it, why are you cheering the way Trump caused Chicago homicides to rise in 2017?

You mean other than they didn't. I appears the DOJ task force is working.

Chicago homicides fall 16 percent in 2017

Hysterical the t cult thinks T will get re elected in a thread proving the pathological liar is incapable of telling the truth.

I hear tomorrow he'll take credit for the sun rising and his base will nod their heads and agree like the robots they are.

It's so amusing watching OK Texas get his ass kicked again.
It's a USMB tradition.

Wrong answer sparky, it's up to the OP to prove his claim that Trump and his administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. So far you kind of suck at it also.

Did you ever take a course in logic? The burden of proof falls onto the one that can prove the positive, since you can't prove a negative. Think of it like the justice system, where a person is innocent until proven guilty, NOT guilty until proven innocent.

Deflection Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump vacated or left vacant many positions at the DOL that have oversight of safety and of the coal industry. No more watchdogs because of Trump, and in 2017 coal deaths doubled.

That's a link between a Trump action, and safety result. No such thing exists for making the airlines safer.

Wrong answer sparky, it's up to the OP to prove his claim that Trump and his administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. So far you kind of suck at it also.

Did you ever take a course in logic? The burden of proof falls onto the one that can prove the positive, since you can't prove a negative. Think of it like the justice system, where a person is innocent until proven guilty, NOT guilty until proven innocent.

Well child, maybe the OP should have thought about that before claiming a negative, it's on him to prove his position.

Deflection Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump vacated or left vacant many positions at the DOL that have oversight of safety and of the coal industry. No more watchdogs because of Trump, and in 2017 coal deaths doubled.

That's a link between a Trump action, and safety result. No such thing exists for making the airlines safer.

Maybe you should start a thread on it, that's not what this thread is about.

Well child, maybe the OP should have thought about that before claiming a negative, it's on him to prove his position.

That was a mistake. But that doesn't shift the burden of proof when debating it using logic. His messing up the question should not be a fatal flaw.

It goes to proving a negative, since you won't give up on that requirement.

This demonstrates positive actions with positive results. While you insist the op show negative actions with negative results. So it is germane

That was a mistake. But that doesn't shift the burden of proof when debating it using logic. His messing up the question should not be a fatal flaw.

Oh but it is, ignorance is no excuse for making claims you can't possibly back up, especially when the claim is made just to be a hack. You don't call someone a liar without having the ability to prove the truth, the OP claimed Trump and his administration did "nothing", it on him to prove it. Instead of admitting the futility of the effort he will continue to show his ass, and I will continue to point it out and laugh.

It goes to proving a negative, since you won't give up on that requirement.

This demonstrates positive actions with positive results. While you insist the op show negative actions with negative results. So it is germane

So let him prove a positive, of course that would require transcripts of every cabinet meeting, Dept of Trans meeting and FAA meeting for the last year. He can't use enforcement actions or inspections conducted by the FAA because that would automatically prove the OP a liar and a hack, because those activities contribute to airline safety and hardly constitute doing "nothing". You getting the picture now?

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.
What the fuck are you talking about? What headline news? T-Rumps tweet??How was 2017 safer than 2016 or the 6 years before that? You blithering idiot!!

Holy shit you are ignorant. That 2017 was the safest year in commercial airline history was national news today hence Trump's tweet. You idiots post a link to a Forbes article dated Dec/2016 during Obama's presidency and foam at the mouth. You up to speed now.

I posted a thread days ago that may explain this ...

Part of me believes Trump is really enjoying being President, more specifically loves f*ing with liverals / snowflakes. Everytime he posts one of these ridiculous comments, their heads spin around like they are possessed. :p

Every time they become predictably triggered. He is living in their heads rent free, 24/7.

:p

Yeah, we have proof, the president didn't do shit for US commercial airline safety. The FAA didn't do anything, there is nothing from the White House on the subject, so yeah, he did nothing.

Still not proof of inactivity.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Still not proof of inactivity.

Can ya take trump’s cock out of your mouth long enough to comprehend there were no fewer deaths from commercial flights in the U.S. in 2017 than there were 2016? So who knows why trump was taking credit? :dunno:

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen.
Sorta like Barry winning the Nobel PEACE Prize ... or his bragging from France how he had 'isolated' ISIS in the ME ... just hours before ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII ... in PARIS?!

:p

So let him prove a positive, of course that would require transcripts of every cabinet meeting, Dept of Trans meeting and FAA meeting for the last year. He can't use enforcement actions or inspections conducted by the FAA because that would automatically prove the OP a liar and a hack, because those activities contribute to airline safety and hardly constitute doing "nothing". You getting the picture now?

Except Trump is such a narcissistic braggart, he doesn't do anything without telling people about it, often by tweet. We know he didn't enact new regulations, we know it wasn't one of his executive orders, and it certainly wasn't a bill he signed. Trump made no white house speech, or early morning tweet, leaving the conclusion he did nothing. Especially since when you take away the time Trump plays golf, and watches fox news, and gives photo-ops.

Republican hypocrisy is clear. They say Trumps $1.5 trillion tax cut will result in 4% or even 5% GDP growth. But when it came to Obama bringing the country out of the deepest recession, the $1 trillion stimulus plus the $300 billion cars for clunkers, wasn't enough to change GDP.

So when they ask for proof of a negative, it's easiest to show examples where they denied being shown proof of a positive.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?

Forum List

Back