Idiot In Chief lies again - commercial aviation edition

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen.
Sorta like Barry winning the Nobel PEACE Prize ... or his bragging from France how he had 'isolated' ISIS in the ME ... just hours before ISIS perpetrated the largest attack on France since WWII ... in PARIS?!

:p
Poor, loser, the Obama Deflection Thread is over there -->

WTF does anything make liberals happy? Safest year on record under president Trump's leadership and liberals still spew hate and start dumb ass threads like this. :eusa_hand:
He is a god damned compulsive and pathological liar. How the fuck was it the safest year ever when no one dies in the last 7 years? Read the damned article posted by the OP. And even if it was the safest year, WHAT EXACTLY did T-Rump have to do with it? He is constantly taking credit for everything and anything that happens that is good, and shirking responsibility for bad things. He is a pathetic, insecure, and unstable dip shit!

The OP's article is from 2016 you blithering idiot when Obama was still president. The headline news today is that 2017 was the safest year in commercial aviation history.
What the fuck are you talking about? What headline news? T-Rumps tweet??How was 2017 safer than 2016 or the 6 years before that? You blithering idiot!!

Holy shit you are ignorant. That 2017 was the safest year in commercial airline history was national news today hence Trump's tweet. You idiots post a link to a Forbes article dated Dec/2016 during Obama's presidency and foam at the mouth. You up to speed now.
Except for 2016, 2015,2014,2013,2012,2011,2010 and 2009.
You crack me up.

So let him prove a positive, of course that would require transcripts of every cabinet meeting, Dept of Trans meeting and FAA meeting for the last year. He can't use enforcement actions or inspections conducted by the FAA because that would automatically prove the OP a liar and a hack, because those activities contribute to airline safety and hardly constitute doing "nothing". You getting the picture now?

Except Trump is such a narcissistic braggart, he doesn't do anything without telling people about it, often by tweet. We know he didn't enact new regulations, we know it wasn't one of his executive orders, and it certainly wasn't a bill he signed. Trump made no white house speech, or early morning tweet, leaving the conclusion he did nothing. Especially since when you take away the time Trump plays golf, and watches fox news, and gives photo-ops.

So after you strip away all your bullshit you got no proof the Trump administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. If you think the handful of public acts you mentioned are just a small percentage of his and his administrations day. So like most regressives you can't see the picture for the blinders of hate you're wearing.

So let him prove a positive, of course that would require transcripts of every cabinet meeting, Dept of Trans meeting and FAA meeting for the last year. He can't use enforcement actions or inspections conducted by the FAA because that would automatically prove the OP a liar and a hack, because those activities contribute to airline safety and hardly constitute doing "nothing". You getting the picture now?

Except Trump is such a narcissistic braggart, he doesn't do anything without telling people about it, often by tweet. We know he didn't enact new regulations, we know it wasn't one of his executive orders, and it certainly wasn't a bill he signed. Trump made no white house speech, or early morning tweet, leaving the conclusion he did nothing. Especially since when you take away the time Trump plays golf, and watches fox news, and gives photo-ops.

So after you strip away all your bullshit you got no proof the Trump administration did "nothing" to contribute to airline safety. If you think the handful of public acts you mentioned are just a small percentage of his and his administrations day. So like most regressives you can't see the picture for the blinders of hate you're wearing.

Dayam, you really are implying Trump controls commercial airline travel globally. :ack-1:

2s0blvo.jpg

Can you take your homosexual fantasies elsewhere, you regressives may swing that way, I don't. The OP claimed Trump did nothing to contribute to those statistics. So far he has been unable to prove that claim. Would you care to try to prove this administration has done nothing relating to airline safety in any way, shape or form.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?

Does it hurt to be wrong so often, the FAA has jurisdiction over every aircraft that operates in US airspace, they have to meet every requirement of US carriers regardless of the country the airline operates from, so yes he does have global authority. How do you think they can dictate what a passenger can carry on an aircraft coming from other countries.

I don’t swing that way but you’re the one here who’s fluffing trump. I doubt he even appreciates it. And he didn’t contribute as U.S. airline safety other other than to keep it as safe is it was handed to him as there were no fewer related deaths in 2017 than there were in 2016.

Another swing and a miss. I'm still waiting on proof that this administration has done "nothing" that has contributed to the airline safety record.

I said nothing about that. What I did say is that he took credit for something that didn't happen. Airline safety in the U.S. was no safer this last year than it was the year before.

Funny, someone posted about a half dozen articles that say 2017 was the safest on record, are you calling those MSM outlets out for publishing FAKE NEWS???

They posted 2017 was the safest year world-wide. You're not claiming Trump has global authority, are you?

He has jurisdiction only on U.S. air travel and U.S. air travel was no safer in 2017 than it was 2016. He took credit for something he didn't do and you can't swallow enough of him to satisfy yourself. :ack-1: How lucky are you he has small hands?

Does it hurt to be wrong so often, the FAA has jurisdiction over every aircraft that operates in US airspace, they have to meet every requirement of US carriers regardless of the country the airline operates from, so yes he does have global authority. How do you think they can dictate what a passenger can carry on an aircraft coming from other countries.

When does Trump show this “ global authority,”
During the 8-10 hours a day he watches TV?

You fucking retard -- the FAA does not have jurisdiction over ever commercial airline over every country's airspace over the entire planet Earth.

^^^ That ^^^ is what Crazy Donald took credit for since that was what was deemed to be the safest in 2017.

Don't you think you should at least try to prove me wrong about something ... anything ... if you're going to make a vacuous statement like, "does it hurt to be wrong so often?"

For these trumponistas, all trump has to do is say it and it's true.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dayam, you really are implying Trump controls commercial airline travel globally. :ack-1:

2s0blvo.jpg

Yet you didn't bother to address a single point I made, do you really doubt your abilities that much?

You fucking retard -- the FAA does not have jurisdiction over ever commercial airline over every country's airspace over the entire planet Earth.

^^^ That ^^^ is what Crazy Donald took credit for since that was what was deemed to be the safest in 2017.

Don't you think you should at least try to prove me wrong about something ... anything ... if you're going to make a vacuous statement like, "does it hurt to be wrong so often?"

Thats not what he said do you have a reading comprehension problem ?

He said over US airspace, quit trying to put words in.peoples mouth it makes you look like an idiot and a fucking 10 year old child

U.S. Restricts Electronic Device Carry-Ons from 10 International Airports - Flight Safety Foundation

2s0blvo.jpg

Yet you didn't bother to address a single point I made, do you really doubt your abilities that much?

Of course I did. You're defending Trump taking credit for global airline safety. That's how fucked in the head you are.

He said over US airspace, quit trying to put words in.peoples mouth it makes you look like an idiot and a fucking 10 year old child
He's defending trump who took credit for global airline safety. If you can't fathom that, that's on you.

I didn't say he did, reading is fundamental. I said he has authority over any airline that operates in US airspace. That means if they are US bound the US can dictate the terms of their entry into our airspace and if they fail to comply they can be denied entry.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Trump’s going to take credit for the sun coming up tomorrow and his loyal cult will be thanking him for the sunlight on Thursday morning.

He's defending trump who took credit for global airline safety. If you can't fathom that, that's on you.

So by doing that you put words in people's mouths, What kind of debating style is that ?.

I didn't say he did, reading is fundamental. I said he has authority over any airline that operates in US airspace. That means if they are US bound the US can dictate the terms of their entry into our airspace and if they fail to comply they can be denied entry.

Man! Trump does all that from his golf course?

As I said, but you're too stupid to understand -- you implied it.

Trump does not have jurisdiction over every commercial flight over the entire planet. When folks point out he took credit for something he didn't do, which was take credit for global airline safety, you challenged them to prove he didn't make the entire planet's airline commercial industry safer -- as though he could have.

Yes, you really are as dumb as your posts. But then again, you're a conservative so really, what chance did you have? :dunno:

So by doing that you put words in people's mouths, What kind of debating style is that ?.
I didn't put words in his mouth. I fed him back his own idiocy. See the previous post...

icon_rolleyes.gif
Trump’s going to take credit for the sun coming up tomorrow and his loyal cult will be thanking him for the sunlight on Thursday morning.

Don't you have to say your prayers to Obama and go to sleep?

Forum List

Back