idiot prime minister thinks longer jail sentences will prevent terrorism

I am for a bullet to their damn heads... make it permanent..

That should have a nice chilling effect on some of these morons..

I think that's what the OP was thinking when he wrote, "there's only one solution, bam muslim immigration".

Her Press Conference was pretty sad. Her main solution she was touting, was censoring the Internet more and taking more freedoms away from law abiding Citizens. That's always the Politicians' solutions to everything. Punish the innocent along with the guilty.

But she's not the only clueless leader over there. Most Western European leaders are absolutely lost. They don't have answers. They don't know how to reverse the Left's awful damage. Many don't even want to. And Western European Citizens continue to put Left Wingers in power. It's so perplexing and dangerous. Definitely much darker times ahead for England and Western Europe.

And if they weren't immigrants?

Your next worthless idea?
IF your stupid enough to commit treason against the US then you relinquish your citizen ship with that act.. Bullet to the head!
Treason? I don't think you know what that word means.

Shooting up a gay nightclub isn't - treason.
ANY TERRORIST ACT ON US SOIL IS TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..
Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"

Her Press Conference was pretty sad. Her main solution she was touting, was censoring the Internet more and taking more freedoms away from law abiding Citizens. That's always the Politicians' solutions to everything. Punish the innocent along with the guilty.

But she's not the only clueless leader over there. Most Western European leaders are absolutely lost. They don't have answers. They don't know how to reverse the Left's awful damage. Many don't even want to. And Western European Citizens continue to put Left Wingers in power. It's so perplexing and dangerous. Definitely much darker times ahead for England and Western Europe.

They always want to take the guns away from the people that had nothing to do with it.

IF your stupid enough to commit treason against the US then you relinquish your citizen ship with that act.. Bullet to the head!

Ah, no.
There you have it. Admitting he wants terrorists here.

They always want to take the guns away from the people that had nothing to do with it.

Politicians always punish the innocent along with the guilty. They feel more Government control and oppression of the People, is the only solution. They throw the baby out with the bathwater. That's all May has just offered her People. It's very sad.

Ah, no.
There you have it. Admitting he wants terrorists here.
What I want matters little. They are - already here, numbnuts.

That only works on - the ones you shoot.

Wrong, it prevents them form recruiting in jail.

The dead don't recruit much - and the living won't be bothered by you shooting a few. You've already done plenty of that (and it isn't helping).
WTF are you talking about?

Forum List

Back