idiot prime minister thinks longer jail sentences will prevent terrorism

Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"
What the fuck do you think they are doing? You moron.. Over throw of the government for their own benefit.. ALL ACTS OF WAR ARE THIS!
Who is trying to overthrow the government?
You really are an ignorant retard...

What is the Muslim Califate? What is their dream?
The Caliphate is Muslim rule over the world. Shooting up people at a Florida nightclub isn't going to make that happen.
Righttttttttt........

You don't get how terrorism works do you... Idiot.. You are the reason America is in trouble today..
The Pulse nightclub led to the fall of the US government? Wow, the things one learns here.

I am for a bullet to their damn heads... make it permanent..

That should have a nice chilling effect on some of these morons..
That only works on - the ones you shoot.

Wrong, it prevents them form recruiting in jail.

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

Jails have been used for recruitment and radicalization for decades in the US by Muslims... One more federally funded school for criminals..
They also recruit for Christ (and their next Heist). That's what happens when you put like-minded people together with very little to do and a lot of time on their hands.
Christ? is he in the AB's or the peckerwoods?

What the fuck do you think they are doing? You moron.. Over throw of the government for their own benefit.. ALL ACTS OF WAR ARE THIS!

The Caliphate is Muslim rule over the world. Shooting up people at a Florida nightclub isn't going to make that happen.
Righttttttttt........

You don't get how terrorism works do you... Idiot.. You are the reason America is in trouble today..
The Pulse nightclub led to the fall of the US government? Wow, the things one learns here.
Keep your head in your ass... It will be easier for you when they come for you and force you to live under Sharia Law or be beheaded..

Righttttttttt........

I ask again, WTF are you talking about?

I am for a bullet to their damn heads... make it permanent..

That should have a nice chilling effect on some of these morons..
That only works on - the ones you shoot.

Wrong, it prevents them form recruiting in jail.

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

Jails have been used for recruitment and radicalization for decades in the US by Muslims... One more federally funded school for criminals..
They also recruit for Christ (and their next Heist). That's what happens when you put like-minded people together with very little to do and a lot of time on their hands.
Christ? is he in the AB's or the peckerwoods?
Probably a Hamas groupie...

Righttttttttt........

I ask again, WTF are you talking about?
If you are that stupid (I can't help you).

Righttttttttt........

Keep your head in your ass... It will be easier for you when they come for you and force you to live under Sharia Law or be beheaded..
Like that's gonna happen (never) here.

Righttttttttt........

As long as we are fighting you traitors it won't.

Righttttttttt........

You are actually the traitor (you're just too stupid to know it).

You want a theocracy (like ISIS) not a secular nation.

Righttttttttt........

Like I said, you need mental help. Seriously.

Can you defend a Muslim standing on the sidewalk preaching that the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law? I can, the Founders can. Can you?

Righttttttttt........

What The Fuck?

You really are a terrorist sympathizer.....

Can you defend a Muslim standing on the sidewalk preaching that the US should be a Muslim nation under Sharia law? I can, the Founders can. Can you?
Preaching? yes...

Killing people to create fear and domination? NO!

Your supporting the latter...

And that is why you are an enemy of the USA.

Preaching? yes...

Killing people to create fear and domination? NO!

Your supporting the latter...

And that is why you are an enemy of the USA.
I don't support terrorism - even when we use it (and we do).

What The Fuck?

You really are a terrorist sympathizer.....
Ah, no. And I don't support anyone like you, the American Taliban.

any connection with people outside the country makes them military.
if they're not wearing a uniform they're a spy

Forum List

Back