idiot prime minister thinks longer jail sentences will prevent terrorism

IF your stupid enough to commit treason against the US then you relinquish your citizen ship with that act.. Bullet to the head!
Treason? I don't think you know what that word means.

Shooting up a gay nightclub isn't - treason.
ANY TERRORIST ACT ON US SOIL IS TREASON AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA..
Ah, no.
There you have it. Admitting he wants terrorists here.
What I want matters little. They are - already here, numbnuts.
Yet you aren't satisfied, you want more and you admit it.

And if they weren't immigrants?

Your next worthless idea?
IF your stupid enough to commit treason against the US then you relinquish your citizen ship with that act.. Bullet to the head!

Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"
What the fuck do you think they are doing? You moron.. Over throw of the government for their own benefit.. ALL ACTS OF WAR ARE THIS!

I am for a bullet to their damn heads... make it permanent..

That should have a nice chilling effect on some of these morons..
That only works on - the ones you shoot.

Wrong, it prevents them form recruiting in jail.

The dead don't recruit much - and the living won't be bothered by you shooting a few. You've already done plenty of that (and it isn't helping).
WTF are you talking about?
Shooting men already planning to be a martyr just makes them a - martyr.

Ah, no.
There you have it. Admitting he wants terrorists here.
What I want matters little. They are - already here, numbnuts.
Yet you aren't satisfied, you want more and you admit it.
I'd say we have plenty of terrorism around at the moment, thanks all so very much.

And if they weren't immigrants?

Your next worthless idea?

Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
What the fuck do you think they are doing? You moron.. Over throw of the government for their own benefit.. ALL ACTS OF WAR ARE THIS!
Who is trying to overthrow the government?

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

Jails have been used for recruitment and radicalization for decades in the US by Muslims... One more federally funded school for criminals..
When I worked in prison, all the young dudes were recruited into gangs. Those that weren't got beat down.

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

Jails have been used for recruitment and radicalization for decades in the US by Muslims... One more federally funded school for criminals..
They also recruit for Christ (and their next Heist). That's what happens when you put like-minded people together with very little to do and a lot of time on their hands.

Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
You really are an ignorant retard...

What is the Muslim Califate? What is their dream?

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

They also recruit for Christ (and their next Heist). That's what happens when you put like-minded people together with very little to do and a lot of time on their hands.
You don't have any clue what goes on in prisons.

Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun

The Caliphate is Muslim rule over the world. Shooting up people at a Florida nightclub isn't going to make that happen.

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

When I worked in prison, all the young dudes were recruited into gangs. Those that weren't got beat down.
MY stint in Corrections in the 80's showed me what was really going on. Jails are nothing more than schools for criminals..

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

You have any clue what goes on in prisons.
I just told you. Criminals become - better criminals. Radicals better - radicals.

The dead don't recruit much - and the living won't be bothered by you shooting a few. You've already done plenty of that (and it isn't helping).

Their like roaches, you deal with them when you find them.

All May offered her People, was to promise punishing the innocent along with the guilty. She promised to censor the Internet more and take more freedoms away from her People. So along with brutal Terrorism, the People will now suffer more Government oppression too.

Boy, what a 'Wonderful Paradise' the Left has created in Great Britain and all across Western Europe. Their Open Borders policies have definitely made things better. :cuckoo:

BINGO!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER...

MY stint in Corrections in the 80's showed me what was really going on. Jails are nothing more than schools for criminals..
Yep.

Ah, no.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun

The Caliphate is Muslim rule over the world. Shooting up people at a Florida nightclub isn't going to make that happen.
Righttttttttt........

You don't get how terrorism works do you... Idiot.. You are the reason America is in trouble today..

All May offered her People, was to promise punishing the innocent along with the guilty. She promised to censor the Internet more and take more freedoms away from her People. So along with brutal Terrorism, the People will now suffer more Government oppression.

Boy, what a 'Wonderful Paradise' the Left has created in Great Britain and all across Western Europe. Their Open Borders policies have definitely made things better. :cuckoo:
One can be safe in a police-state (just not from the police).

Forum List

Back