Idiot Trump Blames the Constitution for His Failed First 100 Days

Trump is correct, you are the idiot. Or you are just being intentionally dishonest to troll. Those idiots in congress have a huge majority, yet they can't pass a bill. Trump held up his end, he won the presidency which is what House Republicans said they needed. Well what's the fucking hold up?

I will say the same thing now that I said several times throughout the Obama presidency. Congress has no obligation to go along with the agenda of the president. If they did, what would be the point of having them?
Well they are all on the same team...One would think it would be easier to pass an agenda or plank...But in this case you have a third party candidate that won on a two party system election..

Donald Trump goes unhinged and has a melt down ...you can't handle the Truth Orange pussy...Blames the Constitution Blames the Press Blames everybody except his own Nasty self

Trump snaps and calls CBS show ‘Deface the Nation’ after host points out policy reversals in first 100 days
The president of the United States slurred a CBS News program by calling it “Deface the Nation” during an interview that was broadcast over the weekend.
Like poking a caged polecat..

I wish USMB would implement a "snowflakes are melting" warning system so I could at least put on a pair of hip waders before I read any further into the threads.

I will always prefer a President eho cannot figure out how to get around Constitutional limits to one who just ignores them (as Obama did and Hillary would have)

‘In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.

He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”’

Trump blames constitution for chaos of his first 100 days

No, Trump and Congressional Republicans are ‘really a bad thing’ for the country.

Trump is correct, you are the idiot. Or you are just being intentionally dishonest to troll. Those idiots in congress have a huge majority, yet they can't pass a bill. Trump held up his end, he won the presidency which is what House Republicans said they needed. Well what's the fucking hold up?

Perhaps if the Bill wasn't such a piece of shit, it would have passed, but throwing 25 million Americans off their healthcare while giving a $32,000 tax break to millionaires, will cost Republicans the midterms and the next Presidency.

Congress critters will NOT vote themselves out of a job. Even Republicans aren't that dumb.

Obamacare is not sustainable, never was, who's going to pay for that turd? The largest health insurers are already bailing now that the government subsidies are ending. 25 million Americans only had temporary health insurance, now the bill is coming due.

I will say the same thing now that I said several times throughout the Obama presidency. Congress has no obligation to go along with the agenda of the president. If they did, what would be the point of having them?

(sigh) Okay what has the GOP been promising for 6 damn years? Yes to get rid of Obamacare. THE PEOPLE gave the GOP the House, the Senate, and now the White House on this promise, now the GOP establishment refuses to keep their promise. This hasn't one damn thing to do with Trump.

That's because they lie. When will you people actually figure this out?

HOLY SHIT Bro we agree on something I damn near fell out of my chair. :laugh:

Since before the first R debate, trump has tales about gutting the constitution. Watch his crowds. Damn fool traitors are actually in favor of it.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

‘In an interview with Fox News to mark the 100-day mark, he declared himself “disappointed” with congressional Republicans, despite his many “great relationships” with them.

He blamed the constitutional checks and balances built in to US governance. “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”’

No, Trump and Congressional Republicans are ‘really a bad thing’ for the country.

You have to give credit to where credit is due.

At least Trump does not dismiss the Constitution and ignore it or make Executive Orders that defy it.

Trump has written 10 more EO's in his first 100 days (43), than Obama did for a yearly average over his entire presidency (33.1 per year).

And, I find it comforting that the Constitution is working like the framers intended for it to, otherwise Trump would start acting like Putin and trash this country. The fact that there are 2 other branches that can rein him in makes me feel better about not turning this country into a dictatorship.

And, I thought it was funny as hell the other day when Trump blamed Obama for the Flynn debacle, because Trump and his staff said that because Flynn had already been issued a security clearance, they didn't think they needed to vet him closely.

Got news for you................in the military, you can have a high level security clearance (my clearance was Secret), but if you are going into a special kind of job, you MUST be screened and cleared to go to that job if it is required. What kind of jobs would require extra screening? Anything that goes overseas, or anything that is considered to be a special type of job like recruiting. I know even though I had a Secret clearance which was what was required for going onboard an MSC vessel and running a MEPS, I STILL had to go through a background check for the police and have my credit checked, and was also screened personally by the CO to make sure that there was nothing that could be used against me as blackmail.

It's not Obama's fault for the Flynn debacle, it's Trump and his staff who are at fault for not vetting Flynn properly.

Trump simply does not have the competence to govern the United States of America.
He has stated multiple times it's harder than he thought or it's more complicated than he thought it would be.
At least Trump finally said something that was honest.
yea he did something you dont hear coming out of a Presidents mouth....Obama and Bush were both in over their heads in their first years....how come they never admitted that this job is a mother fucker?.....

Trump simply does not have the competence to govern the United States of America.
He has stated multiple times it's harder than he thought or it's more complicated than he thought it would be.
yea he did something you dont hear coming out of a Presidents mouth....Obama and Bush were both in over their heads in their first years....how come they never admitted that this job is a mother fucker?.....

I can't answer your question, Harry.
But I commend you for pointing out that Trump is now the third in a row, of incompetent presidents.
That is one important trend that America has to reverse to survive.

I can't answer your question, Harry.
But I commend you for pointing out that Trump is now the third in a row, of incompetent presidents.
That is one important trend that America has to reverse to survive.
and if we get a fourth i think the President should become just a figure head and we should get a Prime Minister or something appointed by Congress to run things....Presidents are getting to be nothing but useless high paying jobs.....but then could Congress as pathetic as they are appoint an actual "leader"?.....heaven knows the people havent done so good lately....maybe a computer can take all the names and the variables and appoint one out of the nominees that it deems the best of the lot?..

and if we get a fourth i think the President should become just a figure head and we should get a Prime Minister or something appointed by Congress to run things...

No. What we need is a new Constjtution that lays out the full structure and laws of the nation and a "Governmrnt" thst is nothing mord thsn administrators or the Laws and Policies laid out in the Constitution.

/---- Why did Obozo brag about using his pen and phone? Did you forget about that already?

You have to give credit to where credit is due.

At least Trump does not dismiss the Constitution and ignore it or make Executive Orders that defy it.

Wrong. That's exactly what is trying to do. He doesn't know about Article 5 though and neither do the trumpkins.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back