Idiots protesting mosque near Ground Zero attack two Christians

Do you just read what you want to read? It's clearly been said in this thread SEVERAL times. those Christians who claim to kill, or terrorize , in the name of God are wrong and evil. That has NO NONE ZERO bearing on Muslims who do the same.

Why? Why can't the Muslims who do the same be not-Muslims too? Why a double-standard?

You're weakening your own argument by continuing this line of thought. If you want to argue that we shouldn't suspect all Muslims of being terrorists, make that fucking argument instead of trying to obfuscate by throwing the words Christian terrorists around.

You're fine with stereotyping. You're proving yourself rapidly to be awfully bigoted towards people. I'm not weakening my argument, you guys refuse to see that Christians can be just as naughty, but you don't condemn Christianity and all Christians as terrorists. You don't suspect 15% of Christians to be terrorists. Why I should I believe this number as fact if it stereotypes? It's a biased opinion, not objective fact.

It's called hypocrisy, dude. If you can claim that christian terrorists are wrong and evil, than so are the Muslim terrorists. They aren't representative of Islam than the evil and wrong Christians are of Christianity.

Which was what I said pages and pages ago, no one has the high ground, they're both equally in the wrong.

There are two seperate arguments here.

1. If you want to argue that a Christian terrorist is as wrong as a Muslim terrorist , hey I agree, they are both wrong.

But you also seem to want to argue that Christianity has many terrorists as Islam, and we both know that isn't true; so Islam as a WHOLE is more in the wrong than Christianity.

And honestly if you can't admit that yes there are WAY more Muslim terrorists in the world than there are Christian one, then frankly I'm going to assume you're as stupid as Sangha and give up the notion of having an intelligent debate with you; and don't' bother coming at me with something from the middle ages either, I don't care.....

You've offered no empirical, objective evidence on how many Muslim terrorists there are. You've offered zilch information on Christian terrorists.

What you have offered is a link which stereotyped people and estimated 15% of all Muslims are potential terrorists. You're not arguing potential, you keep claiming there are more Muslim terrorist than Christian ones, not potential terrorists.

Stereotypes aren't objective fact, they're perceptions heavily colored by personal bias. Stop holding it up to be fact. You've got no hard numbers on how many Muslims are terrorists, you're in no place to make claims like that.

You've got "stereotypes" you've got "potential terrorists." These don't hold up your claims at all. These aren't hard facts.

You've also offered no proof whatsoever on Islam being more wrong than Christianity. Come back and play, my dear Connie, when you've got more than heavy bias against Muslims to support your points.

Why? Why can't the Muslims who do the same be not-Muslims too? Why a double-standard?

You're fine with stereotyping. You're proving yourself rapidly to be awfully bigoted towards people. I'm not weakening my argument, you guys refuse to see that Christians can be just as naughty, but you don't condemn Christianity and all Christians as terrorists. You don't suspect 15% of Christians to be terrorists. Why I should I believe this number as fact if it stereotypes? It's a biased opinion, not objective fact.

It's called hypocrisy, dude. If you can claim that christian terrorists are wrong and evil, than so are the Muslim terrorists. They aren't representative of Islam than the evil and wrong Christians are of Christianity.

Which was what I said pages and pages ago, no one has the high ground, they're both equally in the wrong.

1. If you want to argue that a Christian terrorist is as wrong as a Muslim terrorist , hey I agree, they are both wrong.

But you also seem to want to argue that Christianity has many terrorists as Islam, and we both know that isn't true; so Islam as a WHOLE is more in the wrong than Christianity.

And honestly if you can't admit that yes there are WAY more Muslim terrorists in the world than there are Christian one, then frankly I'm going to assume you're as stupid as Sangha and give up the notion of having an intelligent debate with you; and don't' bother coming at me with something from the middle ages either, I don't care.....

You've offered no empirical, objective evidence on how many Muslim terrorists there are. You've offered zilch information on Christian terrorists.

What you have offered is a link which stereotyped people and estimated 15% of all Muslims are potential terrorists. You're not arguing potential, you keep claiming there are more Muslim terrorist than Christian ones, not potential terrorists.

Stereotypes aren't objective fact, they're perceptions heavily colored by personal bias. Stop holding it up to be fact. You've got no hard numbers on how many Muslims are terrorists, you're in no place to make claims like that.

You've got "stereotypes" you've got "potential terrorists." These don't hold up your claims at all. These aren't hard facts.

You've also offered no proof whatsoever on Islam being more wrong than Christianity. Come back and play, my dear Connie, when you've got more than heavy bias against Muslims to support your points.

So in your little brain the fact that there have been WAY more terrorist acts committed by Muslims than by Christians doesn't PROVE conclusively that there are more Muslim terrorists than Christian terrorists? I mean really?

You said that a MAJORITY of muslims interpret the Koran to say that it supports terrorism. So far, you haven't posted anything to support that.

The best you can do is post a study that says 15% (far less than a majority) are POTENTIAL terrorists. You have yet to post any info on how many muslims are actual terrorists or who believe that the koran justifies terrorism

I'll admit it when you post the proof.

I already posted the proof. If you find me any one month span where Christians have committed 46 terrorist acts around the globe then I will concede to you, otherwise , shut your fucking mouth and let the adults talk.

Selecting a limited date range is such a well-known way to distort statistics it even has a name "cherry picking"

The question isn't who committed more terrorist acts in a specific time period. You said there are Islamic terrorists than there are xtian ones. Please provide proof for that.

You said that a MAJORITY of muslims interpret the Koran to say that it supports terrorism. So far, you haven't posted anything to support that.

The best you can do is post a study that says 15% (far less than a majority) are POTENTIAL terrorists. You have yet to post any info on how many muslims are actual terrorists or who believe that the koran justifies terrorism

I already posted the proof. If you find me any one month span where Christians have committed 46 terrorist acts around the globe then I will concede to you, otherwise , shut your fucking mouth and let the adults talk.

Selecting a limited date range is such a well-known way to distort statistics it even has a name "cherry picking"

The question isn't who committed more terrorist acts in a specific time period. You said there are Islamic terrorists than there are xtian ones. Please provide proof for that.

How old are you? Serious question, because you "debate" like a 10 year old.

Seriously, what parameters would you like to use to determine who's a terrorist? Because I thought one had to be you know involved in a terrorist act to be a terrorist..... Go ahead you set the parameters

So in your little brain the fact that there have been WAY more terrorist acts committed by Muslims than by Christians doesn't PROVE conclusively that there are more Muslim terrorists than Christian terrorists? I mean really?

Get get a study, go get a comprehensive list of every act of terrorism ever done and compare who did what in the name of their religion. Trumpeting the well-known cases of Muslim terrorism isn't enough. You know there have been more terrorist acts committed by Muslims? Prove it to me. Go find a list of every Muslim terrorist attack and every Christian terrorist attack. C'mon, we'll compare.

The end result is the same. Both are full of terrorist scumbags on the same level.

Last edited:

Get get a study, go get a comprehensive list of every act of terrorism ever done and compare who did what in the name of their religion. Trumpeting the well-known cases of Muslim terrorism isn't enough. You know there have been more terrorist acts committed by Muslims? Prove it to me. Go find a list of every Muslim terrorist attack and every Christian terrorist attack. C'mon, we'll compare.

The end result is the same. Both are scumbags on the same level.

I've already made my case. I posted a link with well over 500 Muslim acts of terror documented on it, do your own homework since you are the one making the claim that Christians have committed as many acts of terror. Until you do I am completely done arguing with children.

Seriously, what parameters would you like to use to determine who's a terrorist? Because I thought one had to be you know involved in a terrorist act to be a terrorist..... Go ahead you set the parameters

Christian terrorists committed 10,124 terrorists acts in 2009. Divided by 12, that comes to more than 800 acts/month

http://www.prochoice.org/pubs_research/publications/downloads/about_abortion/stats_table2009.pdf

Christian terrorists committed 10,124 terrorists acts in 2009. Divided by 12, that comes to more than 800 acts/month

http://www.prochoice.org/pubs_research/publications/downloads/about_abortion/stats_table2009.pdf

LOL @ some of the things you equate to terrorism. LOL just laugh out fucking loud.

Do you consider it to be terrorism when a Muslim threatens to get the creator of SOuth Park to? Because I don't. LOL

OH by the way, good luck proving that even the majority of that shit was committed by Christians LOL

Last edited:

I've already made my case. I posted a link with well over 500 Muslim acts of terror documented on it, do your own homework since you are the one making the claim that Christians have committed as many acts of terror. Until you do I am completely done arguing with children.

The burden on proof is on you. You said there are more Muslim terrorists/terrorist acts than Christians. I don't see any proof from you on how many Christian ones there are, just how many Muslim one there are. That is your assertion, back it up. If not, I'm forced to assume you have no idea how many Christian acts of terror or terrorists there are. In which case, you claiming that Muslims have more is null and void if you don't have any hard numbers to compare it to.

C'mon, you must know how many Christian acts of terrorism there are if you can say the Muslims have had more. Not much work to post a number and a link. Unless, you know, you don't know yourself.

LOL @ some of the things you equate to terrorism. LOL just laugh out fucking loud.

Do you consider it to be terrorism when a Muslim threatens to get the creator of SOuth Park to? Because I don't. LOL

You don't know the definition of terrorism.

define:terrorism - Google Search

the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

The burden on proof is on you. You said there are more Muslim terrorists/terrorist acts than Christians. I don't see any proof from you on how many Christian ones there are, just how many Muslim one there are. That is your assertion, back it up. If not, I'm forced to assume you have no idea how many Christian acts of terror or terrorists there are. In which case, you claiming that Muslims have more is null and void if you don't have any hard numbers to compare it to.

C'mon, you must know how many Christian acts of terrorism there are if you can say the Muslims have had more. Not much work to post a number and a link. Unless, you know, you don't know yourself.

Well, the fact that I have produced no links means I don't think there are any then, my 500 > than your zero. If you have proof that I'm wrong, post it.

their (our) country did though and when we keep electing imperialists we can keep expecting the same results

Another idiot.

So since england helped the arabs, i can kill all brits...

Since germany once fought a war against the US, we can kill all of the germans...

Since japan attacked the US, we can murder all of the japanese...

Are you starting to see what a moron you are?

You don't know the definition of terrorism.

define:terrorism - Google Search

the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

LOL , 8388 of Sangha's "terrorist acts" were in fact picketing. That is in noway a terrorist act.

Oh , as far as the south park guy, yeah if someone sent him a letter or got in his face and said "im gonna get you" that is terrorist threatening, but just saying "im gonna get that guy" is not a terrorist act.

I noticed that you ignored this

So where is your proof that a MAJORITY of muslims interpret the Koran to say that it supports terrorism?

Well, the fact that I have produced no links means I don't think there are any then, my 500 > than your zero. If you have proof that I'm wrong, post it.

We're done here. You can't debate me solely on your opinion. You could be wrong. I could believe the sky is purple, but my opinion would be wrong without some facts to back it up. I could believe there was a dragon orbiting earth, but without a report or evidence from NASA or a space agency, I'd be full of shit. That's why I demanded cold hard facts, and debated that throughout this thread.

But hey, thanks for admitting you had no actual evidence of your claims, and that you basically made stuff up. Super guy. Your credibility and myself thank you, although your credibility looks like it's gone through a lot of abuse.

We're done here. You can't debate me solely on your opinion. You could be wrong. I could believe the sky is purple, but my opinion would be wrong without some facts to back it up. I could believe there was a dragon orbiting earth, but without a report or evidence from NASA or a space agency, I'd be full of shit. That's why I demanded cold hard facts, and debated that throughout this thread.

But hey, thanks for admitting you had no actual evidence of your claims, and that you basically made stuff up. Super guy. Your credibility and myself thank you, although your credibility looks like it's gone through a lot of abuse.

I'd bail to. For real. If the situation were reversed and I had ANY proof that Christians have committed > 500 terrorist acts (and that's just in the last 10 years) I would be posting it as an in your face, but you don't have that proof, because you are wrong. Everyone on this board knows that you and your little buddy just got pwned. Have a nice evening .

Forum List

Back