Idiots protesting mosque near Ground Zero attack two Christians

I've already made my case. I posted a link with well over 500 Muslim acts of terror documented on it, do your own homework since you are the one making the claim that Christians have committed as many acts of terror. Until you do I am completely done arguing with children.

The burden on proof is on you. You said there are more Muslim terrorists/terrorist acts than Christians. I don't see any proof from you on how many Christian ones there are, just how many Muslim one there are. That is your assertion, back it up. If not, I'm forced to assume you have no idea how many Christian acts of terror or terrorists there are. In which case, you claiming that Muslims have more is null and void if you don't have any hard numbers to compare it to.

C'mon, you must know how many Christian acts of terrorism there are if you can say the Muslims have had more. Not much work to post a number and a link. Unless, you know, you don't know yourself.

Well, the fact that I have produced no links means I don't think there are any then, my 500 > than your zero. If you have proof that I'm wrong, post it.

ACtually, I posted >10000. Even if you subtract the 8388, you still have more than 1700 to explain

Last time I looked, 1700>500

The burden on proof is on you. You said there are more Muslim terrorists/terrorist acts than Christians. I don't see any proof from you on how many Christian ones there are, just how many Muslim one there are. That is your assertion, back it up. If not, I'm forced to assume you have no idea how many Christian acts of terror or terrorists there are. In which case, you claiming that Muslims have more is null and void if you don't have any hard numbers to compare it to.

C'mon, you must know how many Christian acts of terrorism there are if you can say the Muslims have had more. Not much work to post a number and a link. Unless, you know, you don't know yourself.

Well, the fact that I have produced no links means I don't think there are any then, my 500 > than your zero. If you have proof that I'm wrong, post it.

ACtually, I posted >10000. Even if you subtract the 8388, you still have more than 1700 to explain

LOL - Tell you what. You PROVE they were all committed by Christians, and then we will discuss what is and what isn't actually terrorism ok?

Don't you ever get tired of being owned?

We're done here. You can't debate me solely on your opinion. You could be wrong. I could believe the sky is purple, but my opinion would be wrong without some facts to back it up. I could believe there was a dragon orbiting earth, but without a report or evidence from NASA or a space agency, I'd be full of shit. That's why I demanded cold hard facts, and debated that throughout this thread.

But hey, thanks for admitting you had no actual evidence of your claims, and that you basically made stuff up. Super guy. Your credibility and myself thank you, although your credibility looks like it's gone through a lot of abuse.

I'd bail to. For real. If the situation were reversed and I had ANY proof that Christians have committed > 500 terrorist acts (and that's just in the last 10 years) I would be posting it as an in your face, but you don't have that proof, because you are wrong. Everyone on this board knows that you and your little buddy just got pwned. Have a nice evening .

Umm, I just posted a link to more than 10,000 acts of christian terrorism

Abortion violence statistics - Crunchy Con

According to data gathered by the National Abortion Federation, a pro-choice group, there had been at least nine killings in anti-abortion protests, 17 attempted murders and 400 death threats.
Bombings and arson attempts of abortion facilities also happen on a regular basis with cases often reaching double figures every year.

9 killings
+ 17 attempted killings
+400 bomb threats
====

And that's just abortion related christian terrorism. It doesn't include the mailed in death threats, the Hutarees, Christian Identity, etc or any acts of christian terrorism overseas

LOL - Tell you what. You PROVE they were all committed by Christians, and then we will discuss what is and what isn't actually terrorism ok?

And can you prove every terrorist attack supposedly committed by Muslims were committed by Muslims?

WHen you prove the acts you listed were all commited by muslims

And I noticed that you are still ignoring this

You said that a MAJORITY of muslims interpret the Koran to say that it supports terrorism. So far, you haven't posted anything to support that.

The best you can do is post a study that says 15% (far less than a majority) are POTENTIAL terrorists. You have yet to post any info on how many muslims are actual terrorists or who believe that the koran justifies terrorism
So where is your proof that a MAJORITY of muslims interpret the Koran to say that it supports terrorism?

Cat got your tongue?

Last edited:

WHen you prove the acts you listed were all commited by muslims

There's no question at all that the acts in the link I gave were committed by Muslim's NONE at all

There's no question at all that the acts in the link I gave were committed by Muslim's NONE at all

Why? Because you said so? I could claim to be Jesus tomorrow, but that doesn't just make it so. Try again. :thup:

Why? Because you said so? I could claim to be Jesus tomorrow, but that doesn't just make it so. Try again. :thup:

Read the link , each and every act is precisely tied to a specific Muslim group. Not just some generic table that I claim all these were done by Muslims.

Read the link , each and every act is precisely tied to a specific Muslim group. Not just some generic table that I claim all these were done by Muslims.

No, it doesn't precisely tie every act to a specific muslim group, and it certainly doesn't say if they did it "for Islam".

Many of muslims who committed suicide bombings didn't do it for Islam; they did it for money for their families.

No, it doesn't precisely tie every act to a specific muslim group, and it certainly doesn't say if they did it "for Islam".

Many of muslims who committed suicide bombings didn't do it for Islam; they did it for money for their families.

Looks like someone can't back up their claims

Actually I did respond it just didn't post for some reason.

You're being a retard, surprise, even if they did it " for the money" they were still Muslims committing terrorist acts, correct? I'm more than happy to stipulate that any Christian terrorists you find who did it for money are still in fact Christian terrorists.......

Surely you are not just NOW figuring that out?

Awwwwwwww! The 2 newbies have a lil' rivalry brewing! Too cute. :)

There's no rivalry. A rivalry suggests each side has wins and losses. Sangha is my BITCH.

Meh, you're both lacking in enlightenment. I find you slightly more annoying so far because you sound EXACTLY like about 100 other posters here.

You're being a retard, surprise, even if they did it " for the money" they were still Muslims committing terrorist acts, correct? I'm more than happy to stipulate that any Christian terrorists you find who did it for money are still in fact Christian terrorists.......

There's your double standard. You rejected calling terrorism committed by christian "christian terrorism" unless it was done in the name of Christianity, but any act committed by a muslim is terrorism regardless of why they did it

Last edited:

There's your double standard. You rejected calling terrorism committed by christian "christian terrorism" unless it was done in the name of Christianity, but any act committed by a muslim is terrorism regardless of why they did it

Double standard my ass you twit, I CLEARLY stipulated that if you showed me a Christian terrorist who did it "for the money" I would call them a Christian terrorist.

You are fucking retarded.

Look Sangha thinks cops are becoming terrorists now.........................

reno911-picket.jpg

Double standard my ass you twit, I CLEARLY stipulated that if you showed me a Christian terrorist who did it "for the money" I would call them a Christian terrorist.

Read your post #166 and #125 where you say the opposite of what you're saying now

Last edited:

Read your post #166.

You really are stupid. IF a terrorist accepts money to do something, they are a puppet of whoever paid them, meaning if a Muslim fundamentalist hired them then they were acting on their behalf, ipso facto they were fundamentalist terrorists even if money was their own personal reason. The same would be true if the pope hired someone to blow something up.

Read your post #166.

You really are stupid. IF a terrorist accepts money to do something, they are a puppet of whoever paid them, meaning if a Muslim fundamentalist hired them then they were acting on their behalf, ipso facto they were fundamentalist terrorists even if money was their own personal reason. The same would be true if the pope hired someone to blow something up.

Once again, read your own posts #125 and #166. What you are saying now is different than what you were saying then

Forum List

Back