If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

Slobbers an idiot as we discuss the legalities of men having no control over a woman's choice on the inevitability of the child growing inside her. The law has something to say on this debate.

Sure.

The law can say that the man is not the father of the child he fathered.

It can SAY that, it does not make it TRUE.
Like the phrase, "mother-to-be," a parent needs to beget a child to be a parent.

You take a tissue sample of an aborted child, and ask a lab to test to see who the father is, and they will give you an answer, and it won't be "the child was not born, so we can't tell".

Or do you think semantics define reality and that the geneticists are lying?
That doesn't make a father. The legal definition, depending on the state, requires offspring outside of the womb.

Got it. You think the law defines reality and the geneticists are, what? Wrong? Liars? Woman haters?
Moron ... this entire thread is based on law. Deal with it.

I suppose this is why the idea of marriage is still pretty important. Lol. At least if you are married to the person who impregnates you or who you impregnate, the chances are pretty good that you will both be in on any decisions made about whether to have or not to have children. And also BIRTH CONTROL, people! Use it! :D Men, protect your sperm too. Don't let those little buggers impregnate some woman who would abort your child!
But married men have no rights in abortion either.

Your sexist bigotry and hate against men is noted. Thanks for dropping all pretense of any other motivation for your position.
Tell me what is not factual about that statement? Is it false that all a man (I am one) has to do to bring a baby into the world is to shove his penis into a woman and shoot his cum up in her twat? Am I wrong? Did I get shitty science lessons?

You sound like a SJW commie spewing "racist" bullshit all the time. Facts are sexist to you.

Are you conceding the fact that fatherhood begins at conception?

I suppose this is why the idea of marriage is still pretty important. Lol. At least if you are married to the person who impregnates you or who you impregnate, the chances are pretty good that you will both be in on any decisions made about whether to have or not to have children. And also BIRTH CONTROL, people! Use it! :D Men, protect your sperm too. Don't let those little buggers impregnate some woman who would abort your child!

I didn't say they did. I said the chances are better that you would have a say in such matters if you were married. If you went and had a one night stand and the woman doesn't even know you, then chances are she could have an abortion if she was to become pregnant from the one night stand.

Sure.

That still gives him NO RIGHT to make a woman carry his retarded, genetic shit-stain

Why are you so hateful against unborn children?

I don't understand that mindset either. The child is a part of both parents. It is an innocent victim of circumstance who didn't ask to be put in the circumstance and did nothing to be put there intentionally. It is very strange to insult the unborn child, IMO.

There is, by nature, a large gap between control and responsibility for the man in this scenario.

It would be nice to have the law try to address that with concern for all involved.

But instead the law as we have it now, seems driven by the man haters and even, incredibly, Baby haters.

Even a reasonable discussion on the issues is impossible.

Sure.

Like the phrase, "mother-to-be," a parent needs to beget a child to be a parent.

You take a tissue sample of an aborted child, and ask a lab to test to see who the father is, and they will give you an answer, and it won't be "the child was not born, so we can't tell".

Or do you think semantics define reality and that the geneticists are lying?
That doesn't make a father. The legal definition, depending on the state, requires offspring outside of the womb.

Got it. You think the law defines reality and the geneticists are, what? Wrong? Liars? Woman haters?
Moron ... this entire thread is based on law. Deal with it.

And the lawyer cannot even explain why he ignores what the geneticists say.

In his mind, the Law is more important that physical reality.

I didn't say they did. I said the chances are better that you would have a say in such matters if you were married. If you went and had a one night stand and the woman doesn't even know you, then chances are she could have an abortion if she was to become pregnant from the one night stand.
Legally, the married man is in the exact same position as the man who has a one-night stand with a stranger. He gets NO SAY in the woman's abortion decision.

LOL

You're asking me to read your mind; only you don't have a mind to read. HTF do I know what you're thinking? What I do know is I asked you what your remedy is to this and you won't answer. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Nope. You made a statement, about the "man controlling the woman's body", and it's pretty obvious what major part of the equation you left out.

I mean, a child could figure it out.

It is ultimately the woman's choice because she is the one taking the risks and dealing with the pregnancy. I do think that if she was any kind of person, she would discuss it with the man first, but if she doesn't then she doesn't. Such is life. You, as a man, are also responsible for who you have sex with and for your actions. Don't have sex with those types of people, and you won't have to worry about it. Get to know the person before you have sex with the person.

I appreciate that you agree that the woman SHOULD respect the man's involvement and discuss it with him.
I agree with that too. So what?

The law should reflect what is right, it does not define what is right.

I know that you are too invested in the law, to see that.
Says you, because the law is not on your side. Those with the law on their side, argue the law. Those who don't, pound the table.

Last edited:
I would support a law, I think, that any woman who gets an abortion must be sterilized afterwards so she cannot get pregnant again, and have the need for any further abortions.

Fair is fair.

Look, I understand that you feel it is unfair that the decision is pretty much left to the woman when it comes to whether or not she will carry a child to birth. However, that is how nature designed things. It is the woman who takes all the risks during the pregnancy, not the man. The man is physically unaffected. That is nature and biology, and you can't argue with nature and biology. That is why it is important that a man know the woman that he gets pregnant. If he doesn't want to impregnate any women, then he needs to protect himself and use a condom every single time. Also make sure the woman you are having sex with is using protection as well. These are things I've already told my son. Be CAREFUL who you get with. There are always consequences to your actions of some sort.

Look, I understand that you feel it is unfair that the decision is pretty much left to the woman when it comes to whether or not she will carry a child to birth. However, that is how nature designed things. It is the woman who takes all the risks during the pregnancy, not the man. The man is physically unaffected. That is nature and biology, and you can't argue with nature and biology. That is why it is important that a man know the woman that he gets pregnant. If he doesn't want to impregnate any women, then he needs to protect himself and use a condom every single time. Also make sure the woman you are having sex with is using protection as well. These are things I've already told my son. Be CAREFUL who you get with. There are always consequences to your actions of some sort.
Abortion is NOT a law of nature, so your entire argument is based on nothing.

As always happens in abortion threads, the posts tend to wander away from the one and only fact that matters to outsiders. I haven't read the entire thread but what Gracie ChrisL and Asclepias is true -

Its the woman's decision.

Period.
But a man suffers when his child is murdered, why should he get no say?

If it were me, it would literally ruin my life.

Just as the woman suffers with her "literally broken heart".

Abortion is NOT a law of nature, so your entire argument is based on nothing.

Irrelevant. Abortion exists and has always existed in one form or another. Even in ancient times, women took herbal concoctions and used other more brutal methods to abort an unwanted pregnancy.

Any thinking person would know I am referring to reproductive processes as to the reason why the woman is the decision maker when it comes to keeping a pregnancy or not.

I would support a law, I think, that any woman who gets an abortion must be sterilized afterwards so she cannot get pregnant again, and have the need for any further abortions.

Fair is fair.

That is retarded. Lol.
But it is fair. Once a woman has proven herself unworthy to be a mother, she should be sterlized for the good of humanity.

Fair is fair.

Its obvious you have never lost a child.

Fair is fair.

That is retarded. Lol.
But it is fair. Once a woman has proven herself unworthy to be a mother, she should be sterlized for the good of humanity.

Who is to say she is unworthy? You? Lol. Too funny. Anyhow, there are a myriad of circumstances as to why a woman might have an abortion.

Fair is fair.

That is retarded. Lol.

You are proving you are unfit to be a father.

Think about it. You really are.

Forum List

Back