If a woman aborted my child, I would probably go ape shit. Why are the feelings of the father...

LOL

You're like a mindless parrot, squawking back at me what I say to you. I point out you're bitching like a little girl and you scratch back by calling me a bitch. :rolleyes:

You cry that I "finally asked" you about a remedy, but moron, I first asked you that 27 pages ago. You won't, or can't, say. All you do is keep bitching like a little girl.

743a5a6b22c5b99c2bd645a9393406e3cab643bf.gif

You know what you left out, but you refuse to say it.
Keep running. :scared1:

I've asked you to answer the simple question about what you left out, and then I will give you my plausible remedy.

That is pretty much the opposite of "running away".

You refusing to answer my question, about what you left out when you whined about the "man controlling the woman's body", is much more like "running away".
LOL

You're asking me to read your mind; only you don't have a mind to read. HTF do I know what you're thinking? What I do know is I asked you what your remedy is to this and you won't answer. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Nope. You made a statement, about the "man controlling the woman's body", and it's pretty obvious what major part of the equation you left out.

I mean, a child could figure it out.

It is ultimately the woman's choice because she is the one taking the risks and dealing with the pregnancy. I do think that if she was any kind of person, she would discuss it with the man first, but if she doesn't then she doesn't. Such is life. You, as a man, are also responsible for who you have sex with and for your actions. Don't have sex with those types of people, and you won't have to worry about it. Get to know the person before you have sex with the person.

What of the Father of that baby? Why not a single mention of him?
Why mention him? The baby is not the man's body.

And what father? Depending on the state you're, the man isn't a father until the child is born.

And again the lawyer thinks that the law defines reality.

IF the law says that the man is not the father of the unborn child he fathered, that is the law being wrong.
Slobbers an idiot as we discuss the legalities of men having no control over a woman's choice on the inevitability of the child growing inside her. The law has something to say on this debate.

Sure.

The law can say that the man is not the father of the child he fathered.

It can SAY that, it does not make it TRUE.
Like the phrase, "mother-to-be," a parent needs to beget a child to be a parent.

You take a tissue sample of an aborted child, and ask a lab to test to see who the father is, and they will give you an answer, and it won't be "the child was not born, so we can't tell".

Or do you think semantics define reality and that the geneticists are lying?

Your sexist bigotry and hate against men is noted. Thanks for dropping all pretense of any other motivation for your position.
Tell me what is not factual about that statement? Is it false that all a man (I am one) has to do to bring a baby into the world is to shove his penis into a woman and shoot his cum up in her twat? Am I wrong? Did I get shitty science lessons?

You sound like a SJW commie spewing "racist" bullshit all the time. Facts are sexist to you.

Yes, it is definitely also the man's responsibility. Like I said earlier, some men hate women.

AND as bootney shows, some men also hate men.

K
LOL

You're like a mindless parrot, squawking back at me what I say to you. I point out you're bitching like a little girl and you scratch back by calling me a bitch. :rolleyes:

You cry that I "finally asked" you about a remedy, but moron, I first asked you that 27 pages ago. You won't, or can't, say. All you do is keep bitching like a little girl.

743a5a6b22c5b99c2bd645a9393406e3cab643bf.gif

I've asked you to answer the simple question about what you left out, and then I will give you my plausible remedy.

You refusing to answer my question, about what you left out when you whined about the "man controlling the woman's body", is much more like "running away".
LOL

You're asking me to read your mind; only you don't have a mind to read. HTF do I know what you're thinking? What I do know is I asked you what your remedy is to this and you won't answer. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Nope. You made a statement, about the "man controlling the woman's body", and it's pretty obvious what major part of the equation you left out.

LOL

It is ultimately the woman's choice because she is the one taking the risks and dealing with the pregnancy. I do think that if she was any kind of person, she would discuss it with the man first, but if she doesn't then she doesn't. Such is life. You, as a man, are also responsible for who you have sex with and for your actions. Don't have sex with those types of people, and you won't have to worry about it. Get to know the person before you have sex with the person.

I appreciate that you agree that the woman SHOULD respect the man's involvement and discuss it with him.

K

LOL

Says the man that keeps posting but refuses to admit what he left out of the equation.

If you really wanted my answer, you could have answered and we would already be discussing it.

Why mention him? The baby is not the man's body.

And what father? Depending on the state you're, the man isn't a father until the child is born.

IF the law says that the man is not the father of the unborn child he fathered, that is the law being wrong.
Slobbers an idiot as we discuss the legalities of men having no control over a woman's choice on the inevitability of the child growing inside her. The law has something to say on this debate.

Sure.

Like the phrase, "mother-to-be," a parent needs to beget a child to be a parent.

You take a tissue sample of an aborted child, and ask a lab to test to see who the father is, and they will give you an answer, and it won't be "the child was not born, so we can't tell".

That doesn't make a father. The legal definition, depending on the state, requires offspring outside of the womb.

Very simple reason. You dont have to carry the load for 9 months and have basically a parasite eating off you.
If we lived in a civilized world populated by civilized people, you would have to hide yourself in shame for the rest of your life for uttering those horrible words.

But among liberals, who are morally corrupt and reprehensible in all ways that matter, your words will barely register at all.

What Asclepias wrote is true - except its not just 9 months. Its 18-ish years.

You cherry picked his post and chose not to reply to the most important part:

"...if you want your child you should have sex only with a woman that wants to carry your child."

The cause of pregnancy is the male and yet, they can walk away from their responsibility.

No matter what else is considered, the decision to abort is, and should be, the woman's.

K

LOL

Says the man that keeps posting but refuses to admit what he left out of the equation.

If you really wanted my answer, you could have answered and we would already be discussing it.
I can't answer for what you're thinking. Only you can do that. But you won't because you can't.

As always happens in abortion threads, the posts tend to wander away from the one and only fact that matters to outsiders. I haven't read the entire thread but what Gracie ChrisL and Asclepias is true -

Its the woman's decision.

Period.

As always happens in abortion threads, the posts tend to wander away from the one and only fact that matters to outsiders. I haven't read the entire thread but what Gracie ChrisL and Asclepias is true -

Its the woman's decision.

Period.
But a man suffers when his child is murdered, why should he get no say?

If it were me, it would literally ruin my life.

LOL

I appreciate that you agree that the woman SHOULD respect the man's involvement and discuss it with him.
I agree with that too. So what?

Sure.

That still gives him NO RIGHT to make a woman carry his retarded, genetic shit-stain

Why are you so hateful against unborn children?

I don't understand that mindset either. The child is a part of both parents. It is an innocent victim of circumstance who didn't ask to be put in the circumstance and did nothing to be put there intentionally. It is very strange to insult the unborn child, IMO.

Sure.

That doesn't make a father. The legal definition, depending on the state, requires offspring outside of the womb.

Got it. You think the law defines reality and the geneticists are, what? Wrong? Liars? Woman haters?

K

LOL

I can't answer for what you're thinking. Only you can do that. But you won't because you can't.

Sorry, I refuse to believe you are too stupid to know what you left out of the equation.

So, I have to conclude that you are being dishonest.

I suppose this is why the idea of marriage is still pretty important. Lol. At least if you are married to the person who impregnates you or who you impregnate, the chances are pretty good that you will both be in on any decisions made about whether to have or not to have children. And also BIRTH CONTROL, people! Use it! :D Men, protect your sperm too. Don't let those little buggers impregnate some woman who would abort your child!

With so many couples lining up to adopt babies, there is no justification for an abortion, EVER.

LOL

I agree with that too. So what?

The law should reflect what is right, it does not define what is right.

I know that you are too invested in the law, to see that.

Forum List

Back