If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

Yes. The entire body of one organism, alive and a member of our species, Homo sapiens, colloquially known as “human beings.”

That is objectively true.

Objectively false. Many of those cell clusters don't attach to moms factory and are flushed out with the next cycle and dies, because as a clump of cells, it doesn't have the means to sustain it's life.

a 6 month old doesnt have the means to support its own life
That's some funny shit. A ridiculous argument that I ignored earlier to give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no doubt you really mean to make that argument.

You are of course simply conflating normal infant care, like food, water, cleaning, shelter, which are require by law, with the biological system, the body, that can sustain life.

That's some funny shit. A ridiculous argument that I ignored earlier to give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no doubt you really mean to make that argument.

You are of course simply conflating normal infant care, like food, water, cleaning, shelter, which are require by law, with the biological system, the body, that can sustain life.
what if the law changes and requires the killing of any child the government deems useless??

best to stay with the reality that a child can not survive alone for yrs after birth,,

Moronic assertion.
Has not a thing to do with abortion in any way.
you say that only because it punches a big hole in your narrative,,

but dont worry I changed my mind and think we need more abortions mainly in poor communities where they cant afford to care for them, and if they need several abortions the government should provide sterilization,,

Forum List

Back