If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

Nowhere in Bio 101 is there any reference to "being".

Your weird obsession with this word, fucktard, doesn’t change that Homo sapiens are commonly referred to as humans / human beings, and yes, a biology textbook can and does use those terms interchangeably. The most technical and accurate language is to just refer to Homo sapiens but no writer is going to do that every time.

Zygote is not a person make.
That’s just your bigoted stupidity. Personhood means whatever the law says it does - we can change the law.

Sending people to jail for violating it's rights is an insane position.
Sending scumbags to jail (and then prison) for killing innocent human beings is the most basic purpose of having laws or governments or civilizations at all, nutjob dipshit.

Last edited:
If abortion is so great why aren't we allowed to see what it looks like?

Show it on TV.

Put it on the internet.

Put in magazines, newspapers.

Prove abortion is great by showing that it's not so bad to look at.
No

I don’t understand why you want to control a WOMAN’S RIGHT TO CHOOSE

Not a parasite
You’re too stupid to remember to breathe if you’re calling a young Homo sapiens a literal “parasite” to his or her own mother. If so, please just don’t. Don’t waste anymore oxygen that could help someone worthwhile. You have a right to choose to stop wasting oxygen.

No

I don’t understand why you want to control a WOMAN’S RIGHT TO CHOOSE

The time to choose is before one gets pregnant with an unwanted child.

I feel so sorry for idiots who have grown up completely without discipline and responsibility.

(PSSSSSST, folks! Watch Faun get really triggered here!)

:)

The time to choose is before one gets pregnant with an unwanted child.

I feel so sorry for idiots who have grown up completely without discipline and responsibility.

(PSSSSSST, folks! Watch Faun get really triggered here!)

:)
I pity you

NEWSFLASH:

I am BACK
You are a petty annoyance

Forum List

Back