If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

When a male Homo sapiens (Human being) casts off sperm cells and a female Homo sapiens releases her egg cell and the sperm fertilizes the egg, the resulting organism isn’t a dog or a tree or a dragon or a unicorn, fucktard.

The new organism is a human being. It couldn’t be anything else. Duh?

Human - yes. So is sperm, hair and nails you discard without any reservations.

But what is a "being"? Is that some sort of scientific term? Nope.

It's just something you casually use to imply PERSONHOOD, where there is none.

Last edited:
behold the "human being"

Zygote1.jpg

:cuckoo:
glad you finally realized that,,

If the abortion was botched and the baby arrived or was withdrawn by "doctors" and still alive, the kill it as soon as it can scream or take a breath. How is this NOT murder
The Infant Born alive act of 2002 makes that a felony.

SECTION 1. <> SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ``Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of
2002''.

SEC. 2. DEFINITION OF BORN-ALIVE INFANT.

(a) In General.--Chapter 1 of title 1, United States Code, is
amended by adding at the end the following:

``Sec. 8. `Person', `human being', `child', and `individual' as
including born-alive infant

``(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any
ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative
bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words `person', `human
being', `child', and `individual', shall include every infant member of
the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.
``(b) As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion.

I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.

No you don’t. I posted rebuttal. You posted noise that doesn’t respond at all to any points made.

That means you’re rhetorically my bitch.

Not literally by either definition, in both cases wouldn’t want something as diseased and fucked up as you around.

No you don’t. I posted rebuttal. You posted noise that doesn’t respond at all to any points made.

Not literally by either definition, in both cases wouldn’t want something as diseased and fucked up as you around.
You made no point; you made some profane statement and got bitch slapped.

I love owning ****ycorn. It's so easy. I can do it twice before I've finished my first cup of coffee.

Human - yes. So is sperm, hair and nails you discard without any reservations.

An entire organism is not the same thing as part of the body of an organism you raging imbecile.

Learn what sets and subsets are, go back and understand basic logic, remediate at like the toddler level all the way up and come back to this conversation.

But you don’t understand that living things age and grow either, and keep comparing us to inanimate objects, so you have more to remediate than just that. I debated pointing out to you that say a block of stone is not a castle… but then I figured you would compare a young human to that block of stone.

Does the stone simply grow into a castle if you plant it in the ground and water it? No. Not the same thing then, is it?

You are using bullshit semantics.

I can equally try to claim that a sperm is a "human being".

It's human, it's a being, hence it must be a "human being" killing of which must be criminaly prosecuted :cuckoo:
a sperm is not a human being you stupid fuck,, its the stuff you swallow nightly,,

I can equally try to claim that a sperm is a "human being".
That isn’t an equal claim, that is just you being a retard who flunked out of biology class.

A haploid cell that is part of the body of an organism, differentiated and purposed for reproduction is not the same thing as *the entire body of another organism.*

By that idiotic standard, no eukaryote is a single organism but just a collection of cells that each their own member of the species. This is laughably stupid.

You made no point; you made some profane statement and got bitch slapped.
And yet you ***** still believe in shout your abortion and how abortion is great and should have no stigma. Saying otherwise is just you lying, which you do as often as breathing, so no surprise there.

I showed a pro-lifer a picture of a fetal pig, and a fetal human, and he could not tell the difference. In fact, he started claiming right to life for the fetal pig, before I posted a human fetus.
Idiotic.

The organisms in question were members of their respective species regardless of whether we can make a visual distinction with the naked eye or microscopy.

The pig would still be a pig regardless, the human being would still be a human being regardless.

An entire organism is not the same thing as part of the body of an organism you raging imbecile.

Learn what sets and subsets are, go back and understand basic logic, remediate at like the toddler level all the way up and come back to this conversation.

But you don’t understand that living things age and grow either, and keep comparing us to inanimate objects, so you have more to remediate than just that. I debated pointing out to you that say a block of stone is not a castle… but then I figured you would compare a young human to that block of stone.

Does the stone simply grow into a castle if you plant it in the ground and water it? No. Not the same thing then, is it?
A zygote is not an entire organism either. It is greater than the two parts and represent a unique combination of DNA from both.

Forum List

Back