If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

They are frozen. Can you freeze an infant, (or even an developing fetus) for up to 5 years and then thaw them out to continue to their growth?

More to the point, if zygotes and Embryos are given the same rights as people, they could file a writ of habeus corpus on the 400,000 frozen embryos in fertility clinics.

I've never known a woman who had an abortion who felt bullied. In fact, quite the contrary, a lot of them have abortions over the wishes of their boyfriends. It's men who get freaked out over this issue.

Women came out in droves on Tuesday to put a stop to this nonsense.
I know two married women who were bullied by their husbands to get abortions. Because they were married, they were able to resist but lots of unmarried women are simply told, "I'm leaving if you have this kid."

Men "freaking out" are the rare exception.

I know two married women who were bullied by their husbands to get abortions. Because they were married, they were able to resist but lots of unmarried women are simply told, "I'm leaving if you have this kid."

Men "freaking out" are the rare exception.

Then how come all the people I see who are really against abortion are dudes? Like the Mormon Idiot who wants to execute women for having them.

Let's get real, the "pro-life" movement is about putting women in their place.

Forum List

Back