If abortion is so great why don't they show what it looks like?

you say that only because it punches a big hole in your narrative,,

but dont worry I changed my mind and think we need more abortions mainly in poor communities where they cant afford to care for them, and if they need several abortions the government should provide sterilization,,
It doesn’t. Not at all. It only serves to make you look incompetent.

Objectively false. Many of those cell clusters don't attach to moms factory and are flushed out with the next cycle and dies, because as a clump of cells, it doesn't have the means to sustain it's life.
Newsflash - you are a clump of cells, you bigoted retard.

Failure to implant is a cause of natural death. You people cannot even try to be less stupid it seems.

She was a product of her era. Many supported forced sterilization of undesirables until SCOTUS ruled against it for eugenics ”as a legitimate state goal” in 1942.

Exactly. There were a lot of accepted medical procedures back in the day that we look back in horror on now. Lobotomies, electric shock treatment, bleeding, etc. I'm sure stuff we are doing now will be looked back at with horror in a century.

This isn’t about me, it’s about the legacy of Sanger.
The legacy of Sanger is that contraception is now legal, and everyone is okay with that.
She didn't support abortion because abortion was actually dangerous before antibiotics were invented.

Personhood means whatever the law says it does.

So if the law says personhood is ham sandwich then by god, thats what a person is. :auiqs.jpg:

Here again is your problem: Under our governing system you need to convince enough people that THIS is a person:

Zygote1.jpg

So if the law says personhood is ham sandwich then by god, thats what a person is. :auiqs.jpg:
That is literally how it works, yes.

Legal personhood means that the government could, in fact, pass a law that declares ham sandwiches people, and they would be people, by law… obviously.

How is this news to you?

Do you not understand what law is?

How are you this dumb?

Forum List

Back