If all the polls are wrong like they were in 2016. They need to do away from polls

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
I will admit I am part of the problem . I pollsters call I tell them I am voting for Biden although I am voting for Trump. I know at least 10 people that are doing same . I have heard on conservative talk shows they are all doing the same . Let them think they are going to win . I will love the same melt down from 2016.. The thing if Trump does lose I feel America just lost but I will continue to do what I have always been doing. I wont be having a meltdown or having a pussy party or destroying cities like liberals do.

Won't be able to tell if the polls are wrong for at least 5-6 weeks, if then.

There not all wrong, the one's that are close, or realistic, are being hidden from you! The polling you are seeing is all the product of heavy oversampling of democrats, and undersampling republicans. However, here's a few things Americans need to be very concerned about, first up the DOJ is openly defying the president and not supplying fully redacted documents as ordered. This brazen insubordination is emblematic of a bureaucracy that feels totally insulated from any negative repercussions, the explanations for that type of behavior are few indeed, the most probable of which is they already know the results of a faux election and thus possess zero fear of Trump, or the American people, afterall who counts the vote???

Earlier in year, the bureaucracy waltzed right on in to the most secure lock-up in the entire federal system and killed Jeffery Epstein, this is virtually indisputable, Epstein was dead the very next day after having dropped the first name from his lengthy black book filled with names! This was the most brazen North American assassination since an otherwise unknown Gambino family capo named Gotti had the family boss whacked in front of thousands of holiday shoppers as he was about to enter a ritzy Manhattan steak house! Why do we need to be concerned about these nakedly traitorous series of events? Because the bureaucracy also counts the votes, and everything I have observed these last four years are consistent with very real black operations we have run in many a nation, they are not even attempting to hide their footprints, its out in the open now, and that leads to a question, who is in command of the armed forces, the DOJ, and the nations totally unscrupulous intelligence agencies????

I would wager that Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, and all of those silicon valley tech billionaires are the ones in control, along with their Chinese partners.....

The problem is that they get closer just before the vote after they are finished trying to discourage you....

I will admit I am part of the problem . I pollsters call I tell them I am voting for Biden although I am voting for Trump. I know at least 10 people that are doing same . I have heard on conservative talk shows they are all doing the same . Let them think they are going to win . I will love the same melt down from 2016.. The thing if Trump does lose I feel America just lost but I will continue to do what I have always been doing. I wont be having a meltdown or having a pussy party or destroying cities like liberals do.

You will continue what you have been doing? You mean lying about politics?

Forum List

Back