🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If America had A Civil War Today

I think the Confederate states would win, because they would know to use the Articles of Confederation, which won the Revolution, rather than the 1787 constitution for war.
Yeah...how'd that work out for them?
As a descendent of those people, though with no family ties to the combat, I can tell you that it taught us a powerful lesson. If anything we became even more patriotic than those who "won". We are also the states and citizens who today are using our legislatures to nullify Federal 2A infringements and basically giving DC the middle-finger salute.
I'd also note that America may be on the verge of seeing a new Confederacy and this time it will be those states that fight FOR our Constitution. Which side would you support?
You do realize there's more to the constitution than the second amendment, right?

The Constitution sucks. The checks and balances do not work.

The Articles of Confederation was made for a war, and worked; but was not practical for the start up of an economic union.

The right wing and forces for yesterday will lose, bigly.

Because the left is so well-armed, well-trained, and tacticool, right? And because law-enforcement and the military is primarily made up of Democrats who love Joe Biden, Obama, and Hillary, right?

How many seconds do you think these antifa retards would last is a real firefight, with those red targets on their faces?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21:

image.jpg

Because the left is so well-armed, well-trained, and tacticool, right? And because law-enforcement and the military is primarily made up of Democrats who love Joe Biden, Obama, and Hillary, right?

How many seconds do you think these antifa retards would last is a real firefight, with those red targets on their faces?

image.jpg
... because Americand LEO and military, as demonstrated at the Capitol Insurgency, hate the QoolAidAnon crew that assaulted it.

If America had a civil war today, who do you think would win?

If it gets to the point where openingly fighting back is accepted---the military (real military not the trans freaks seeking free gender changes) and the police and the NRA members who practice shooting would all be on side against the libs. This is why the libs have fenced off the capital...

If America had a civil war today, who do you think would win?

If it gets to the point where openingly fighting back is accepted---the military (real military not the trans freaks seeking free gender changes) and the police and the NRA members who practice shooting would all be on side against the libs. This is why the libs have fenced off the capital...
On the side of the libs? Like at the Capitol? You are drinking lots of QoolANonAide, yes.

image.jpg
... because Americand LEO and military, as demonstrated at the Capitol Insurgency, hate the QoolAidAnon crew that assaulted it.

You inbred regressive Crayola-eaters don't know what an "insurgency" really is.

Jan. 6 was a "mostly peaceful protest."

image.jpg

That is a seditious statement in support of the insurgency.

image.jpg

So arrest me, dickface.

:auiqs.jpg:

image.jpg

So arrest me, dickface. :auiqs.jpg:
Are you in a data base somewhere. I know I am.

Nobody wins in a Civil War. The federal government has all the guns so use your apparent limited imagination.

Is that the same federal government who couldn't beat a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers, or the one who couldn't seem to subdue a handful of Middle Eastern goat-herders?
Don't confuse the federal government's military power with the CIA's ineptitude. If push came to shove a single freaking aircraft carrier could make an F-5 tornado look like a day in the park. Don't doubt the power of the federal government combined with the justification of the mainstream media. They will roll over you with tanks while you are trying to load your semi-automatic AR 15. .

image.jpg

I got you beat hands down. I've probably been in more than several databases since the 2008 election. But the FBI, NSA, and Homeland Security has far more to worry about than some Trump-supporting white Christian right-wing NRA goober like myself. It wasn't people like me who were rioting, looting, burning down businesses, and shooting people on the streets throughout 2020. Those are yours.

Nobody wins in a Civil War. The federal government has all the guns so use your apparent limited imagination.

Is that the same federal government who couldn't beat a bunch of Vietnamese rice farmers, or the one who couldn't seem to subdue a handful of Middle Eastern goat-herders?
Don't confuse the federal government's military power with the CIA's ineptitude. If push came to shove a single freaking aircraft carrier could make an F-5 tornado look like a day in the park. Don't doubt the power of the federal government combined with the justification of the mainstream media. They will roll over you with tanks while you are trying to load your semi-automatic AR 15. .

I don't have an AR-15. But no soldier in invincible. Nor are tanks, armored personnel carriers, or F-35s.

image.jpg

I got you beat hands down. I've probably been in more than several databases since the 2008 election. But the FBI, NSA, and Homeland Security has far more to worry about than some Trump-supporting white Christian right-wing NRA goober like myself. It wasn't people like me who were rioting, looting, burning down businesses, and shooting people on the streets throughout 2020. Those are yours.
Good. You will be in more than that. Keep it up.

image.jpg

Good. You will be in more than that. Keep it up.

Go tell someone who really gives a fuck, if you can find them.

Forum List

Back