If an EV is in your future, keep this issue in mind

The Battery. When you drive your normal car, you need not think about the weight of the battery. It is pretty lightweight in fact. But if you plan to buy an EV, the battery can weigh 2 tons. Think of adding 2 tons of rocks to your Chevrolet IC car. (IC internal combustion) I want to offer a video made in Australia by a STEM kind of person. He knows engineering. He has the figures of CO2 for the various types of car. He talks about a Hyundai model I believe compared to an EV. Anyway this is to help you make decisions and not provoke arguments.

Don't worry, I won't be buying an EV any time soon, probably never.

My god, you really support Hydrogen. How about that.

I'm glad I could teach an old dog that hydrogen isn't a power source.

And I loved how your silly video conflated a Toyota hydrogen vehicle,
refueled from an outside supply of hydrogen, which is a real thing, with
a water powered car, creating its own hydrogen onboard, which isn't a real thing.

a water powered car, creating its own hydrogen onboard, which isn't a real thing.
If you really watched the videos, you would change your tune. iI felt great when you finally got on the Democrats over nuclear telling them to change their tunes and you would support hydrogen.

Of course and that why Hydrogen bombs do not ever work. Thanks to you for the lesson.

If you really watched the videos, you would change your tune. iI felt great when you finally got on the Democrats over nuclear telling them to change their tunes and you would support hydrogen.

When the video said it was powered by water, I knew it was a scam.

I'm not going to hold my breath for the demtwats to get over their irrational fear of nuclear.

I was surprised you supported hydrogen. And then you showed you didn't understand
entropy, and your support made more sense.

Don't worry, I won't be buying an EV any time soon, probably never.
I comment trying to get posters to come to jesus by starting to sift out propaganda and base decisions on facts.

It must not seem true based on my discussion but I actually have very long favored electric cars. But provided they generate the electric current while driving and do not carry very very heavy batteries.

When the video said it was powered by water, I knew it was a scam.

I'm not going to hold my breath for the demtwats to get over their irrational fear of nuclear.

I was surprised you supported hydrogen. And then you showed you didn't understand
What do you mean by powered by water? Watching the video would show you the power was based on water with hydrogen being extracted on the fly and creating the electric current. I know pure water is not used in the motor compartment. Why do you still think I do not understand what Entropy is? It is simply not true. Your error is in thinking the water is what provides direct power when that simply is wrong.

Readers of this post. This is what Entropy is.

What is entropy in simple terms?

broadly : the degree of disorder or uncertainty in a system. 2. a. : the degradation of the matter and energy in the universe to an ultimate state of inert uniformity. Entropy is the general trend of the universe toward death and disorder.Dec 1, 2023

Entropy Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster​

You want to power your car with a hydrogen bomb?
Is Alzheimer's hitting you at night?
Oh hell no. I support the poster who said here that he too supports hydrogen if the Demtwats stop opposing nuclear.

I comment trying to get posters to come to jesus by starting to sift out propaganda and base decisions on facts.

It must not seem true based on my discussion but I actually have very long favored electric cars. But provided they generate the electric current while driving and do not carry very very heavy batteries.
My Golf Cart runs on batteries.
6 of them.

FACT is, I have zero desire to own an EV to Travel on the Nation's roads.
Oh....but I do drive a bit on the 'community road' to get my Golf Cart to the Course.

Explain to the readers here why you are trying to toss around the word Entropy?

My Golf Cart runs on batteries.
6 of them.

FACT is, I have zero desire to own an EV to Travel on the Nation's roads.
Oh....but I do drive a bit on the 'community road' to get my Golf Cart to the Course.
Yes of course I am well aware that for decades very small lightweight vehicles can do very well with those small batteries. But the typical auto ranges from 2500 lbs to over 4000 lbs.

Consider adding to all gas powered cars a weight from 1000 lbs to 4,000 lbs. It would be like loading 20 x 50 lbs of sand in your car to 80 bags of sand also at 50 lbs a bag.

Forum List

Back