If "ANTIFA" is a threat. why are there no deaths attributed to them?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well? I'd like to know, minus the trolling and far right lies. Here's a study that proves that of the acts of terrorism leading to death, none was committed by ANTIFA

Well? I'd like to know, minus the trolling and far right lies. Here's a study that proves that of the acts of terrorism leading to death, none was committed by ANTIFA

theyve done over 3 billion dollars of damage where a lot of it destroyed many peoples livelihood,,,

and the direct physical harm to people is off the charts,,,

Because the fake news won't report on them and leftist mayors and governors won't prosecute them. We have a murder on video where some Antifa/BLM scum shot a innocent person right in the face on video. Then there are the two Las Angeles cops who were murdered.

Are you really this stupid?

Trump's FBI stated that ANTIFA is an ideology, nothing more.

They've also stated that White Supremacists are the biggest violent threat to Americans.
They are not "Trump's FBI." The are the deep state. The upper management is all traitorous leftwing scum.

The media lies, and you swallow it. Plus your link proves nothing.

theyve done over 3 billion dollars of damage where a lot of it destroyed many peoples livelihood,,,

Proof? They don't even exist as an organized, centralized group, stop trolling

Leftwing propaganda organ.

They are not "Trump's FBI." The are the deep state. The upper management is all traitorous leftwing scum.
You are a dishonest partisan hack, never to be believed or even taken seriously.

Trump's been our Commander-in-Chief for 4 years now.

It's Trump's FBI.

Deal with it!

They sure as hell do.

They've also stated that White Supremacists are the biggest violent threat to Americans.

If the FBI says they're an ideology and not a group that settles it then. The far right is not just ideology, far right groups exists and were just arrested for plotting a kidnapping

You are a dishonest partisan hack, never to be believed or even taken seriously.

Trump's been our Commander-in-Chief for 4 years now.

It's Trump's FBI.

Deal with it!
Nope. Trump hasn't replaced more than 1% of the FBI personnel. President's come and go, but the lifers in the FBI remain.

Your kind won't accept proof. Look, you vermin are all the same, you post the same bullshit, you respond the same way. You must have gone to the same commie school.

Not true.. Shooting in Denver last week was a fanatic of Antifa.. Mass shooting by Connor Betts at the bar in Dayton last year was someone pledging to Antifa. The leader of Antifa street gang in Portland that killed the guy in the Trump motorcade counter-protest was well known Antifa.. And I'm not even counting things like the murders and deaths in CHOP/CHAZ zone in Portland..

Where ya been? Looking for places on the web to CONFIRM your preconceived theories? Try VICE network on cable.. Go search for their Antifa series of documentaries.. VICE is no "right wing" media. They'll set you straight.. Take you right to Antifa actions in the streets with the leaders of it..

BTW -- did ya check the DATE on your cruddy source??? It's beginning JUNE.. WAAY BEFORE most of the looting and destruction and crime and killings occurred..

The media lies, and you swallow it. Plus your link proves nothing.

Thats a published study, not hack tard media, "ANTIFA" has no deaths ascribed to them because they DON'T exist as a group

Your kind won't accept proof. Look, you vermin are all the same, you post the same bullshit, you respond the same way. You must have gone to the same commie school.

Where is the proof, post it, and stop bsing

Not true.. Shooting in Denver last week was a fanatic of Antifa.. Mass shooting by Connor Betts at the bar in Dayton last year was someone pledging to Antifa. The leader of Antifa street gang in Portland that killed the guy in the Trump motorcade counter-protest was well known Antifa.. And I'm not even counting things like the murders and deaths in CHOP/CHAZ zone in Portland..

Where ya been? Looking for places on the web to CONFIRM your preconceived theories? Try VICE network on cable.. Go search for their Antifa series of documentaries.. VICE is no "right wing" media. They'll set you straight.. Take you right to Antifa actions in the streets with the leaders of it..

BTW -- did ya check the DATE on your cruddy source??? It's beginning JUNE.. WAAY BEFORE most of the looting and destruction and crime and killings occurred..

Being a Democrat doesn't make one ANTIFA by default you jackass, you far right morons have posted no evidence

If the FBI says they're an ideology and not a group that settles it then. The far right is not just ideology, far right groups exists and were just arrested for plotting a kidnapping
those were left wingers in the kidnapping thing,,,

Forum List

Back