If any of that sounded racist, that's the whole point. Obama cried over an unarmed boy being murdered and the right called him divisive and racist. Tr

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
No rules are broken

di·vi·sion
/dəˈviZHən/
Noun

"You are Challenging white hegemony, white privilege, and white racism, and we don't like that because we whites are superior".

Whites said the same things about MLK, hated him calling out their racism so much that they had to kill him. You are seeing the same thing today with the whole anti woke right and left. Anyone who is anti woke you should assume is a racist unless proven otherwise.

No rules are broken

di·vi·sion
/dəˈviZHən/
Noun

"You are Challenging white hegemony, white privilege, and white racism, and we don't like that because we whites are superior".

Whites said the same things about MLK, hated him calling out their racism so much that they had to kill him. You are seeing the same thing today with the whole anti woke right and left. Anyone who is anti woke you should assume is a racist unless proven otherwise.
"Whites said the same things about MLK, hated him calling out their racism so much that they had to kill him."
They?
And all this time I thought it was ONE MAN. I guess the history books are wrong.

No rules are broken

di·vi·sion
/dəˈviZHən/
Noun

Whites said the same things about MLK, hated him calling out their racism so much that they had to kill him
. You are seeing the same thing today with the whole anti woke right and left. Anyone who is anti woke you should assume is a racist unless proven otherwise.
Just who are you accrediting those quotes to? You?

No rules are broken

di·vi·sion
/dəˈviZHən/
Noun

Have you ever considered judging a person on the content of their character and not the color of their skin?

This is the next to go off the rails. Tommy boy should be kept off subways.
No he isn't. But any criticism of white racism to right wing whites is claimed as some kind of black hate speech. Stop whining, because as long as there are whites who think they can be racists, you're going to face fierce opposition.

What I said was true.
No, the OP has stated he views right and left Whites to be racist and all whites are racist in his mind…

Also the individual that killed Martin was not fully white but Half-White like Obama, so let remember it wasn’t a racist white that killed Martin but you know this…

No, the OP has stated he views right and left Whites to be racist and all whites are racist in his mind…

Also the individual that killed Martin was not fully white but Half-White like Obama, so let remember it wasn’t a racist white that killed Martin but you know this…
James Eael Ray was white. Obama is black. Obama would be black if youu saw him on the FBI Most wanted list, or if he was on the nightly news for committing a crime. His white half would not be mentioned by those like you, so Obama is black. Conversely James Earl Ray would be considered white had he not killed King by people like you, so your disingenuous post is noted.

I am not Thomas, so I am stating my opinion. Talk to Thomas about his opinion. Whites who do work on racism say that all whites have been taught racism and need to recognize it so that they can get rid of it.

No he isn't. But any criticism of white racism to right wing whites is claimed as some kind of black hate speech. Stop whining, because as long as there are whites who think they can be racists, you're going to face fierce opposition.
Do not care. Especially do not care what blacks think, IF they think.

Forum List

Back