If banning rifles is a winner for democrats, why do they want to hide it from voters?

romans322.com not CDC. I already fact checked that site and it was listed as "Making Shit Up". So guess what, YOU are just making shit up.
Na, look at the sources at the bottom of the page... dumbass

I can put on the bottom of any page that my source is "God" and that doesn't make me anything more than a Charlton. Stop making shit up.
Dumbass, click on the links at the bottom of the page...

Which all agree with the information I presented and none agree with your stupid lying site. I guess, like them, you hope no one will actually click on those links at the bottom of the page. Now, stop making shit up.
Real time...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

How long have they been after your guns now? What, like 40 years or more?

And yet you still got your precious guns.

You people are seriously deranged.

Unlike Britain, Australia, France, Canada, Europe and Asia, we have had the protection of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights....but even that hasn't stopped rifle and pistol bans and now magazine bans..... and if they had the power, they would get rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, and use the Department of Justice to sue gun makers...... voting has slowed them down but it hasn't stopped them.

Like the man said, this sob story has been repeated over and over for the last 40 years. And we still have our guns. I even had a FFL License in the past which was as easy to get as if I were doing a gun background check today. Doesn't sound too serious to me. You just want to keep trying to make weak people keep fear going. It's not working. Common Sense People make up the majority of the population. The only guns I want removed other than outright dangerous people are from people like you who are the most likely to go off on the general public. The rest of us will be fine. Now, turn our guns in, check into the nearest fruitcake farm and leave the rest of us to get on with our lives in peace and tranquility. And stop making shit up.
'

You are an unserious person...... you can't lie anymore, your buddies shouted they plan on banning semi automatic weapons at the CNN town hall, at the School walk outs and the rallies held across the country... they stopped lying and stated the real agenda...

Oh, I see. Someone says that they want to ban the AR and it's various incarnations and you think they mean ALL semi auto weapons. Sorry to bust your bubble but the courts don't see it your way and neither does most of the public. It's legal to ban a specific weapon by name without banning the entire class of firearms. You can read into it to try and further your lie but in the end, you are a liar trying to sensationalize a lie. Stop making shit up.

Oy.....what a dolt.:aug08_031:

Nobody is complying with these "assault" weapon bans where it's been done in some states. And the same weapons are available without the scary features!!:2up::113::113:

Oh and the courts are about to become a graveyard for the gun grabbers:backpedal:

The same debate was done in the early 30s over the Thompson. You think you are being original? The only difference is, you have the internet to spout off in. There were also thousands of Sten Guns in the general population as well plus a number of other brand new SMGs. There was quite a debate on how to handle it. What they came up with is one of attrition. They went after one specific weapon, the light machine gun. Not the other brand new just coming onto the market semi auto sport rifles. They didn't go house to house looking for them. The banned the manufacture for civilians of the weapons, parts and support. They banned the transfer of the weapons from one private person to another without both having a valid FFL License. And as the Criminals were apprehended with them, they gathered the weapons up and destroyed them. It took about 10 years to get them off the streets and into the collectors hands. Meanwhile, the Military and Government Agencies were still able to buy new Thompsons. This is how it's done. Our older generation ain't so stupid afterall but you are. Now stop making shit up.

Unlike Britain, Australia, France, Canada, Europe and Asia, we have had the protection of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights....but even that hasn't stopped rifle and pistol bans and now magazine bans..... and if they had the power, they would get rid of the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, and use the Department of Justice to sue gun makers...... voting has slowed them down but it hasn't stopped them.

Like the man said, this sob story has been repeated over and over for the last 40 years. And we still have our guns. I even had a FFL License in the past which was as easy to get as if I were doing a gun background check today. Doesn't sound too serious to me. You just want to keep trying to make weak people keep fear going. It's not working. Common Sense People make up the majority of the population. The only guns I want removed other than outright dangerous people are from people like you who are the most likely to go off on the general public. The rest of us will be fine. Now, turn our guns in, check into the nearest fruitcake farm and leave the rest of us to get on with our lives in peace and tranquility. And stop making shit up.
'
Control freak

romans322.com not CDC. I already fact checked that site and it was listed as "Making Shit Up". So guess what, YOU are just making shit up.

I can put on the bottom of any page that my source is "God" and that doesn't make me anything more than a Charlton. Stop making shit up.

Which all agree with the information I presented and none agree with your stupid lying site. I guess, like them, you hope no one will actually click on those links at the bottom of the page. Now, stop making shit up.
Real time...

Your "Real Time" disagrees with your sources big time. That means, someone has "Massaged" the data and is presenting it as real. I call it, "Making Shit Up" like you are right now.

'
Control freak

Ooohhh, the dreaded, "Control Feak" response. I am SSOOO impressed, cupcake.

Real time...

Your "Real Time" disagrees with your sources big time. That means, someone has "Massaged" the data and is presenting it as real. I call it, "Making Shit Up" like you are right now.
Na, not really...

'
Control freak

Your the anti-gun nutter, If the shoe fits

Real time...

Na, not really...

Facts are facts. You supporting data disagrees with your cite. Another case of, I sure do hope that no one clicks on the supporting links and finds out that this site is just making shit up.

'
Control freak

Do you mean that I need to develop an Undying Need to turn all my firearms in to have them destroyed? Nope, I do have an undying need for them to come to your loony bin, seize all your weapons and lock your crazy butt up until you get better. Much, much better.

'
Control freak

Do you mean that I need to develop an Undying Need to turn all my firearms in to have them destroyed? Nope, I do have an undying need for them to come to your loony bin, seize all your weapons and lock your crazy butt up until you get better. Much, much better.

What we have is another liberal pussy that wants someone ELSE to do the job he is too chickenshit to do himself...typical.

Here's the deal, Daryl ****, you can only have my gun when you are man enough to take it from me....and I don't ever see that happening in this lor any other lifetime. You are just another commie pussy that talks a better game than he could ever hope to play.

yeah no one is calling for gun bans in this ountry

No one that I personally know or would vote for. But dont' let that bit of facts get in the way of a good lie. Stop making shit up.
I don't give a flying or any other kid of FUCK who you would vote for

The fact is that there are people in this country today calling for gun bans and the repeal of the Second

Deny that and be labeled a fucking liar

'
Control freak

What we have is another liberal pussy that wants someone ELSE to do the job he is too chickenshit to do himself...typical.

Here's the deal, Daryl ****, you can only have my gun when you are man enough to take it from me....and I don't ever see that happening in this lor any other lifetime. You are just another commie pussy that talks a better game than he could ever hope to play.

Why would I want to take your gun? Are you in the process of committing a crime? Are you planning a school mass shooting? Are you perched on top of a building overlooking a large gathering of unsuspecting people? Ore you in the process of entering a Dennys with a killing spree in mind? Let me know now so we can have someone come and take your guns. If not, why are you so worried? Paranoia is not a healthy thing at this level.

yeah no one is calling for gun bans in this ountry

No one that I personally know or would vote for. But dont' let that bit of facts get in the way of a good lie. Stop making shit up.
I don't give a flying or any other kid of FUCK who you would vote for

The fact is that there are people in this country today calling for gun bans and the repeal of the Second

Deny that and be labeled a fucking liar

List them. All of them. Just sit and compile a list of them.

That should keep you out of trouble for a bit.

Control freak

Why would I want to take your gun? Are you in the process of committing a crime? Are you planning a school mass shooting? Are you perched on top of a building overlooking a large gathering of unsuspecting people? Ore you in the process of entering a Dennys with a killing spree in mind? Let me know now so we can have someone come and take your guns. If not, why are you so worried? Paranoia is not a healthy thing at this level.

Hey, dumb fuck, stop the pretense, m'kay? The leftist commie agenda is the eventual confiscation of any type of weapon.

I don't know what you people are worried about.

You got The White House, The Senate, The House, and the Supreme Court.

Your guns aren't going anywhere for at least another 30 years or until the Republicans fuck up so badly that the Dems get back into power.

Hey, dumb fuck, stop the pretense, m'kay? The leftist commie agenda is the eventual confiscation of any type of weapon.

According to you, I am a Lefty that is after banning all guns,right? Fess up. Get it off your chest. You'll feel much better. Tell Sigmund Daryl all about it.

Your guns aren't going anywhere for at least another 30 years or until the Republicans fuck up so badly that the Dems get back into power.

The bodies of dems will be stacked like cord-wood should they ever try.......

^

Internet Tough Guy alert!

^

Internet Tough Guy alert!

Nope, just a fact.......

Oohh, feel the love on this one. Funny, most Reps I know want some Gun Regs as well. Does that automatically make them Dems? Actually, they have felt abandoned by the Republican Party for the last 10 years since they are Fiscal Conservatives like most Republicans really are. And they know that their guns are not at jepordy. Only you fruitcakes are trying to spread the fear and hate. Well, you got your message out. We hear you, and hear you and hear you and hear you and hea......... We just think you are crazy.

Forum List

Back