If Biden were PM of GB in 1941

We would all be speaking German now.

The man is a coward, career politician (like Chamberlain), a loser and not respected by men like Putin. Hitler steamrolled Europe but he was cautious with two men. Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was as crazy as he was but Churchill was no coward and a true patriot. He stood alone against the Reich until Hitler stupidly opened a 2nd front.

We have three more years at least with this uncharismatic vegetable in charge. I am sure China is now emboldened to take Taiwan. Elections have consequences. Next time elect a strong leader who sends mean tweets instead of a Depends wearing fool who is a doormat.

Truth over Facts
In 1941 the Brits were at war with Germany

The hell they ain't.

"Genius"?

"Savvy"?

Get the fuck outta here
Your gal and guy you elected to replace Trump have no plan and no respect from world leaders. World leaders like Harris and Biden yet don’t mistake being liked for being respected.

Your gal and guy you elected to replace Trump have no plan and no respect from world leaders. World leaders like Harris and Biden yet don’t mistake being liked for being respected.
"Your"?

Care to tell us where you are from?

Given how you treat your own people............MAKES SENSE......Enjoy your inner Communism.
Inner communism?
If you think our police acted too strongly then you at least should be accusing Canada of Fascist tactics.

Did you consider that Trudeau allowed the people to protest for over three weeks and Biden called out the US military on the first day?

And Canada experienced no deaths in our protest while your country experienced 5 or 6??

Perhaps there's a reason why you confuse communism with fascism.

The man is a coward, career politician (like Chamberlain), a loser and not respected by men like Putin. Hitler steamrolled Europe but he was cautious with two men. Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was as crazy as he was but Churchill was no coward and a true patriot. He stood alone against the Reich until Hitler stupidly opened a 2nd front.

We have three more years at least with this uncharismatic vegetable in charge. I am sure China is now emboldened to take Taiwan. Elections have consequences. Next time elect a strong leader who sends mean tweets instead of a Depends wearing fool who is a doormat.

Truth over Facts

So, you are of military age. I assume you are more than willing to sign up and volunteer to go defend the Ukraine ....right?

Jesus Christ. Go yak on Putin's blog or something
There were lies of Syria using poison gas, but I doubt he didn't know they were lies. He would have been a part of fabricating the lies.

I would compare that to Colin Powell's part in fabricating the lie to the UN.

I love If's

"If" the GOP had let us joined the League of Nations and Joe was leading, looks like he would gather a coalition against Germany when Hitler began his appropriation of land in nearby countries. WWII might not even happen if a coalition builder was in charge.

Truth over Facts
Fat Donnie as churchill. Great stuff. lol

Not that much could be done about Ukraine. The question will be what happens when PUtin tries to "pick off" a Nato member

Fat Donnie as churchill. Great stuff. lol

Not that much could be done about Ukraine. The question will be what happens when PUtin tries to "pick off" a Nato member
Putin won’t. He ll take Ukraine and sit passively. IMO

I love If's

"If" the GOP had let us joined the League of Nations and Joe was leading, looks like he would gather a coalition against Germany when Hitler began his appropriation of land in nearby countries. WWII might not even happen if a coalition builder was in charge.
AZog's strongpoint is not history. LOL

But with Czech in 1939, the German army really was not ready to take on France and GB, but the will was not there. But today, collective security is based upon Nato membership. Ukraine is a dead man walking. The best case is that the EU remains committed and we find ways to get natl gas to them either by sea or with a pipeline from Israel's offshore fields. If Ukraine can maintain some opposition, maybe Russia will find the negatives outweigh any benefits (though I don't see what Russia really gains, unless it can get Nato to breakup.)

And that leads to what happens when Putin tries picking off Baltics. Latvia looks the most obvious. Poland will become what was essentially W. Germany's strategic value state.

Forum List

Back