If Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.

And it isn't that way because of guns, it's that way because of Democrats.

Last time I checked, Trump was in charge of the country... we didn't have this shit go on when Obama was in charge. (no, a week of minor riots in Furgeson doesn't count, buddy.)

Trump Plague, Trump Recession, Trump Riots... is he done making America great again yet?

You must be new to our country, because if you were born here, you'd realize we don't live in a kingdom, and we have different branches of government. The President is not in charge of what goes on in Democrat cities. Even the Democrats are starting to realize there is a backlash going on by allowing all this civil unrest and destruction to happen in all these Democrat cities. People don't want to see the entire country ran this way.

You can stop being silly now. The statement about everyone being a victim when there are no guns is stupid ..... and I said so. Then you tried to make some sort of adolescent analogy about how it was when all recreational drugs were removed from the U.S. which is another completely ridiculous statement and I said so. Neither of those statements was made by me but both logical replies are mine. What do you want to talk about now? Something equally stupid and childish or something with sense and (most importantly) something relevant?

If you think everybody being a potential victim is ridiculous, then get a huge sign made for your front porch that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. Then get back to us in a few months (if you're still alive) and tell us how that worked out for you.

There is a reason mass shooters mostly choose gun-free zones for their crimes.

No, there has been no "argument". I steamrollered over your blabber and the best you've been able to do is whine & whimper about it. You made the mistakes and I corrected them. It’s as simple as that. Is your brain switched on now?

Is that the new liberal word for deflection--steamrolled?

If you think everybody being a potential victim is ridiculous, then get a huge sign made for your front porch that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD. Then get back to us in a few months (if you're still alive) and tell us how that worked out for you.
Guns are illegal here. I don't need one.
There is a reason mass shooters mostly choose gun-free zones for their crimes.
Yeah, because they are desperate and ..... wait for it .... they have a gun.
If the commies make us all defenseless then they have the upper hand and nobody can stop them.
LOL! You watch too much TV! :laugh2:

So you're not from this country. That figures. Maybe if you were from our country, you'd understand why we need them.

They will always have a gun. That's the point. They choose gun-free zones because that way, they have more assurance they won't be stopped until the police (guys with guns) arrive. In many cases, they kill themselves when that happens, but they're afraid of us citizens with a gun because we can wound them. They don't want to get wounded because once they heal, they will be spending the rest of their life in prison or waiting 20 years on death row. Their plan is to kill as many as they can, and then kill themselves.

[

When are you leftists going to realize the theory of reverse psychology was a failed thing of the 70's because smart people realized it was too transparent and didn't work?

Guns are addictive to criminals because with a gun, they rule. If the commies make us all defenseless then they have the upper hand and nobody can stop them. I realize that's the leftist utopia, but for the rest of us, it doesn't work.

Again, most people who are killed with guns are killed by guns inside their homes... there's not a hoarde of criminals out to get you, ray.

But you keep fondling that gun...

You must be new to our country, because if you were born here, you'd realize we don't live in a kingdom, and we have different branches of government. The President is not in charge of what goes on in Democrat cities. Even the Democrats are starting to realize there is a backlash going on by allowing all this civil unrest and destruction to happen in all these Democrat cities. People don't want to see the entire country ran this way.

Well, your city, maybe... but it was basket case when REpublicans were running it.

Trump doesn't take responsibility for anything.... that's kind of the problem. He's stoked this race thing for 8 years now, and now it's blowing up in his face.

So you're not from this country. That figures. Maybe if you were from our country, you'd understand why we need them.
I am in a position to know a lot more than you think

They will always have a gun. .....
Because they are readily available.

Well, your city, maybe... but it was basket case when REpublicans were running it.

Trump doesn't take responsibility for anything.... that's kind of the problem. He's stoked this race thing for 8 years now, and now it's blowing up in his face.

Trump didn't stoke anything. That's your brainwashed mind imagining it. Trump never said anything derogatory of blacks. Biden? He's said plenty.

Republicans haven't had any say in our city for over 30 years. Now look at it. Still want to blame Republicans?

In a position? Why, because you have the internet? I'm born and bred here, so there is nothing you can tell me about my country that I didn't know decades ago.

No, it's because criminals get what they want whether it's legal or not. If guns are not here, they will get them from out of the country. A gun is merely a tool that fires a cartridge which sends out a bullet. They are not all that complicated, and many of the parts can be made with machines people can buy for their own home.

In any case, unlike where you live, we have a Constitution that guarantees us the right to own and use firearms. Nobody can make a law against the Constitution, so guns will always be here.

[

When are you leftists going to realize the theory of reverse psychology was a failed thing of the 70's because smart people realized it was too transparent and didn't work?

Guns are addictive to criminals because with a gun, they rule. If the commies make us all defenseless then they have the upper hand and nobody can stop them. I realize that's the leftist utopia, but for the rest of us, it doesn't work.

Again, most people who are killed with guns are killed by guns inside their homes... there's not a hoarde of criminals out to get you, ray.

But you keep fondling that gun...

Yes Joe, we know people commit suicides with guns in their home.

In a position? Why, because you have the internet? I'm born and bred here, so there is nothing you can tell me about my country that I didn't know decades ago.
I think the twenty years I lived in the U.S. count for something.

No, it's because criminals get what they want whether it's legal or not. .....
If they are not available then you can't get them. Your argument is that they can get them from somewhere else. Don't you think that anyone anywhere can find guns "somewhere else"? Your argument is weak and mine is strong. EASY AVAILABILITY (through legality) is why you've got so many guns and an overwhelming amount of gun violence.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.
Untitled drawing - 2020-07-15T211009.865.png

Yeah. y'all will buy guns. Leftists will buy guns. The war profiteers will be the winners.

If they are not available then you can't get them. Your argument is that they can get them from somewhere else. Don't you think that anyone anywhere can find guns "somewhere else"? Your argument is weak and mine is strong. EASY AVAILABILITY (through legality) is why you've got so many guns and an overwhelming amount of gun violence.

That's because you like these other leftists here believe that if not for guns, people wouldn't kill other people. You really think that guns are responsible for killing and people are not. Until you can show me a video of guns jumping out of the gun safe and indiscriminately shooting people all by themselves, you have no case. Murder is not within the weapon, it's within the person.

Like drugs in this country, if they are not available, it creates a market if the demand is there, and others will make them available. What you end up with is black market guns only available to bad guys, and we good guys would be helpless because it would be against the law for us to also have firearms.

I doubt you spent any time living in the US. If you had, you would realize everything is political in this country. For crying out loud, the left made soft drinks political. The Democrats don't want to get rid of guns to stop the violence, they want to get rid of guns to increase the violence. You would understand that if you knew anything about our politics and parties here.

Trump didn't stoke anything. That's your brainwashed mind imagining it. Trump never said anything derogatory of blacks.

You mean other that the birther shit.
and encouraging his followers to take up arms. (How'd that work out for them in Portland)
and calling for the execution of five innocent black boys.

Like drugs in this country, if they are not available, it creates a market if the demand is there, and others will make them available. What you end up with is black market guns only available to bad guys, and we good guys would be helpless because it would be against the law for us to also have firearms.

Again- the rest of the industrialized world limits who can have a gun... they don't have a huge black market and they don't have anywhere near our crime problems.

1598863371339.png

You mean other that the birther shit.
and encouraging his followers to take up arms. (How'd that work out for them in Portland)
and calling for the execution of five innocent black boys.

I always thought the birther stuff was stupid, but it had nothing to do with race. Birther means some people thought he wasn't born here. WTF is racist about that? Here is the problem: The Democrats need to keep the race issue alive. Without it, they lose power. They brainwash people like you to believe that drinking your coffee with cream is racist, and you do as instructed.

Trump never once told people to take up arms against rioters or protesters. Another leftist lie. As for the 5 (black) boys, he only went by what was reported in the paper, and it had nothing to do with their race either. I know, I know, nobody in America is allowed to have an option except leftists, but trust me, that's only in your own little world.

Again- the rest of the industrialized world limits who can have a gun... they don't have a huge black market and they don't have anywhere near our crime problems.

Crimes are committed by people, not guns.

I always thought the birther stuff was stupid, but it had nothing to do with race. Birther means some people thought he wasn't born here. WTF is racist about that? Here is the problem: The Democrats need to keep the race issue alive. Without it, they lose power. They brainwash people like you to believe that drinking your coffee with cream is racist, and you do as instructed.

Wow, so questioning where the first black president was born wasn't at all racist. No, really!!!!

Oh, they are trying the same shit with Kamala now.

Trump never once told people to take up arms against rioters or protesters. Another leftist lie. As for the 5 (black) boys, he only went by what was reported in the paper, and it had nothing to do with their race either. I know, I know, nobody in America is allowed to have an option except leftists, but trust me, that's only in your own little world.

It's not just that he had an opinion, it's that he hasn't apologized for being wrong because - racism.

Crimes are committed by people, not guns.

Exactly, people with guns. Oh, Australia has 260,000 illegal guns...

America has 390,000,000 guns. A lot of them in the hands of people who shouldn't have them even under our lax gun laws.

The US had 14,500 gun homicides in 2017

Australia had 30 Gun homicides in 2018. Seriously,

You were more likely to be killed by a wild animal in Australia than a nut with a gun.

Wow, so questioning where the first black president was born wasn't at all racist. No, really!!!!

DumBama had a non-American father, has a terrorist name, and got into high priced colleges coming from a typical middle-class household. He left people with a lot of unanswered questions. Again, it's a stupid argument because even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was still an American thus making him an American no matter where he was born.

It's not like anybody picked him out because of his race, they picked him out because his grandmother made the statement he was not born in the US, and his half-brother backed up that claim. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it has to do with his background.

It's not just that he had an opinion, it's that he hasn't apologized for being wrong because - racism.

What was racism about it? You mean if somebody thinks a black person or persons committed a terrible murder, it's racism? See what I mean when I tell you how brainwashed you people are? If it were five guys with French descent, he would have said the same things.

America has 390,000,000 guns. A lot of them in the hands of people who shouldn't have them even under our lax gun laws.

You were more likely to be killed by a wild animal in Australia than a nut with a gun.

I posted the link to show that yes, people who want guns will get guns, or in the case of Australia, keep their guns. Comparing near single culture countries with a the most diverse country in the world is comparing apples to oranges because much of our per capita crime comes from non-whites. Also these people in countries with strict gun control suffer other violent crimes at a higher rate because they have no way to protect themselves.

GUNS-IN-OTHER-COUNTRIES-Contact-Violent-Crime-Rates-per-Industrialized-Country.png

DumBama had a non-American father, has a terrorist name, and got into high priced colleges coming from a typical middle-class household. He left people with a lot of unanswered questions. Again, it's a stupid argument because even if he was born in Kenya, his mother was still an American thus making him an American no matter where he was born.

It was a stupid argument, but it's what set Trump aside from all the other Republicans who were just pitching the usual bad ideas. He had the bad ideas with an extra dollop of racism and you guys ate it up like pigs at a trough.

It's not like anybody picked him out because of his race, they picked him out because his grandmother made the statement he was not born in the US, and his half-brother backed up that claim. It has nothing to do with the color of his skin, it has to do with his background.

Nope, it was completely about your racism... you all lost your shit when a black guy won.

He's been gone four years now, you can find your shit again...whoops, nope, their Kamala, with her funny name, you can lose your shit all over again.

I have not fired a gun in many years. I do not want to get a gun and go through training to use one again but at 73 I am an easy target for the current final solution of the Black Lives Matter Movement. I have white skin and like the Jews who saw what was coming in Germany in the 1930’s I know I must act to protect myself.

At least the Jews who were paying attention to the scapegoating ethnic cleansing that was underway in 1938 had someplace to run. As a new Jew in America my wife, my children, my grandchildren, and I are in the crosshairs not for anything we did, but for what we are and if Joe Biden wins there will be no place to go.

No white American I know ever said Black lives do not matter. Those words were put in mouths of innocent victims by academics and politicians that needed a banner to march under. The truly wicked in every society always find a way to incite a violent overthrow of a concocted enemy. Our colleges and universities are rife with hateful ideologues unsatisfied and angry that a good plumber, a certified welder, or a master electrician can make loads more money than a college professor. They need an excuse for their failures.

Yes, there was a history of slavery, but slavery did not start in the United States. Black slavery began in Africa and was essentially an invention of African royalty. African slave traders were getting rich long before Columbus ever discovered America. This is not taught in our schools. What is implied is that white people came up with idea and have been holding blacks back just like the Jews were blamed for Germany’s poor decisions in Word War One.

George Floyd died from a combination of Meth and Fentanyl because he was the product of bad policies resulting from the War on Poverty and the Great Society. Corrupt black politicians have been running many of our major cities into to the ground for over half a century. Trump’s election put a spotlight on this, and many blacks agreed that they had been sold out, not by their white American brethren but by a crooked coalition of white and black liberals holding onto power.

If Joe Biden wins we will all need to get a gun.
Because only Impeached Trump can save America from the last 3½ years of Impeached Trump's America?

What was racism about it? You mean if somebody thinks a black person or persons committed a terrible murder, it's racism? See what I mean when I tell you how brainwashed you people are? If it were five guys with French descent, he would have said the same things.

I posted the link to show that yes, people who want guns will get guns, or in the case of Australia, keep their guns. Comparing near single culture countries with a the most diverse country in the world is comparing apples to oranges because much of our per capita crime comes from non-whites. Also these people in countries with strict gun control suffer other violent crimes at a higher rate because they have no way to protect themselves.
"even if he was born in Kenya..."

LOLOLOLOL

Holyfuck, you birthers never learn.

Not ever. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back