IF Biden wins, will the US come together, or continue the partisan warfare? (poll)

Do the democrats and Joe Biden deserve any more respect than they gave to Donald Trump?

• No. They are partisan scum.

Votes: 59 92.2%
  • Yes. (fill in the blank)__________________

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
There will be no great coming together. View attachment 412172
Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.
Those two are a lesser threat to them

Why would I come together with liberals who are the antithesis of everything I believe.
This election proves America is bitterly divided between Urban and Rural Americans and there is no bridging that gulf.

They are stealing the election.....and plan to steal every election after this...after taking over the Supreme Court and congress.....why on earth would we get along with people so vile and evil? They are handing the world to Russia and China........China has been working with the democrat party since the 1990s with the clintons and now they are about to take it all...
Funny that they are stealing the election from Trump, but they are keeping Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham.
McConnell is a huge threat to American democracy.

McConnell is a huge threat to American democracy.
No he is not. Got any rationale' to debate?

1. In 2016 Trump won, and became president.
2. The democrats and the MSM never accepted Trump's win.

That's because the People Said No. Trump lost by 3 million votes.

3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.

Because Trump broke the law. You leave that part out.

4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.

And?

5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.

The problem is, he never earned respect... he didn't even try. Most Presidents GROW INTO THE ROLE. They realize the gravitas of the office. Not Trump. He was still the same clown he was when he ran his fake Reality Game Show with washed up celebrities.

6. Democrats started this partisan warfare, and they should reap what they sow.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

Should we bury the hatchet, or turn things up a partisan notch or two?

I suspect the Trump Cultists will keep drinking the Orange Koolaid, but most sane Republicans will be happy to see a day when the topic of conversation around the water cooler isn't "Hey, did you see that Crazy thing Trump tweeted about buying Greenland?"

1. In 2016 Trump won, and became president.
2. The democrats and the MSM never accepted Trump's win.

That's because the People Said No. Trump lost by 3 million votes.

3. The democrats did everything in their power, including an abuse of power to impeach Trump.

Because Trump broke the law. You leave that part out.

4. Maxine Waters and other democrats even went as far as to threaten Trump's people with harassment at restaurants and their homes.

And?

5. Democrats never gave Trump the respect he earned, even to the point of Nancy tearing up her copy of the State of the Union speech.

The problem is, he never earned respect... he didn't even try. Most Presidents GROW INTO THE ROLE. They realize the gravitas of the office. Not Trump. He was still the same clown he was when he ran his fake Reality Game Show with washed up celebrities.

6. Democrats started this partisan warfare, and they should reap what they sow.

Now Biden and the democrats, and probably even the RINOs want to play nice, can't we all get along?
We're one people, we are all US citizens, its just that some of us are more equal than others.

I suspect the Trump Cultists will keep drinking the Orange Koolaid, but most sane Republicans will be happy to see a day when the topic of conversation around the water cooler isn't "Hey, did you see that Crazy thing Trump tweeted about buying Greenland?"
1/2. Trump won according to the US Constitution, stop being stupid. Old senile Biden will get no respect either, just watch.
3. What law did Trump break? You are wrong again, that 0-3
4. Maxine threatened harassment at homes and restaurants, AND that's okay? OK, we can do that too.
5. Agree that Trump did not "grow into the role", that's just his personality, I don't like the man, but I like his populist policies. Some of us can overlook his personal flaws for the good of the nation.

The propagandists on both sides will continue to herd the rubes toward the extremes.

Can you even picture Hannity trying to mend fences? :lol:
There's a lot of people in this country who don't WANT to mend fences. That would require too much effort on their part.

They'd rather just watch it all fall apart, and blame someone else for it.
I hear ya. The last four years were untuckingbelievable. With all the division on the left and their "not my president", "i'm moving to Canada", "Orange Man Bad", "kick him out of office" shit that accelerated the division.

Again - The hypocrisy of the left on display through notaMac.

The US Supreme Court has already reviewed the Trump lawsuit against Pennsylvania and agreed to hear it. Justice Alito told PA how to handle ballots in preparation for the suit. In addition, the Penn legislature has ordered an audit of the 2020 election results and so has Michigan. Georgia has also ordered an audit. I wish I knew why you Dumbocrats lie so much.

The US Supreme Court has already reviewed the Trump lawsuit against Pennsylvania and agreed to hear it. Justice Alito told PA how to handle ballots in preparation for the suit. In addition, the Penn legislature has ordered an audit of the 2020 election results and so has Michigan. Georgia has also ordered an audit. I wish I knew why you Dumbocrats lie so much.
The lawsuit in Pennsylvania doesn’t have anything to do with voter fraud and you know it.

The lawsuit in Pennsylvania doesn’t have anything to do with voter fraud and you know it.
If the PA Secretary of State illegally extends the established deadline, its called "voter fraud" (counting illegal votes).

1/2. Trump won according to the US Constitution, stop being stupid. Old senile Biden will get no respect either, just watch.
3. What law did Trump break? You are wrong again, that 0-3
4. Maxine threatened harassment at homes and restaurants, AND that's okay? OK, we can do that too.
5. Agree that Trump did not "grow into the role", that's just his personality, I don't like the man, but I like his populist policies. Some of us can overlook his personal flaws for the good of the nation.

Yeah, it's time. What we have now is a direct result of Righties doing nothing

If the PA Secretary of State illegally extends the established deadline, its called "voter fraud" (counting illegal votes).

Their method.....
Ignore Laws that they don't like.....
Create damaging Laws to achieve their goals....the nation be damned

Last edited:

Biden will get much more respect because he won't act like a reality TV Buffoon.

3. What law did Trump break?

Bribery- Abuse of Power. Obstruction of Justice. Treason.

There's a whole line of prosecutors waiting for that fuck when he leaves.

Sure.... and when you do, you'll get arrested and get to spend the night in a cell with a.... well, why spoil the surprise?

248,000 DEAD.
10 million SICK
65 Million JOBS LOST

How is any of this good for the nation? It's not his personality that the problem, IT'S HIS CRIMINAL INCOMPETENCE.

Forum List

Back