If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Why would black Americans start voting Republican? based on the issues...
... because Republicans offer blacks their only hope of escaping the circle of poverty and ignorance that the Democrats have trapped them in.
Then why won’t 95 percent of blacks vote Republican if you do so much for them

It's called political ignorance.

So your position is that the black race is simply more ignorant than other races?

Politically speaking, yes. It just doesn't interest them all that much.

Why would black people vote on the side of people still fighting the Civil War -

on the side of the confederacy?

872ee2250d2a46388bd09dc64a242d79-be9e180507fc4bb49a3125bb6f926a08-2.jpg

Unfortunately, they will not turn out
If they did, Trump would not be President

Black voter turnout is not the much lower than white.

And could be explained by reasonable factors such as being more likely to NOT live in a swing state, or in a safe Red State.

BUT, if you keep blaming them for Trump, you might be able to drive those numbers down....

Mmm, You have my full support on this point. Keep it up!!!

FT_17.05.10_Voter-turnout.png
An MIT study showed that there were more than a million lost votes due to suppression measures.
Another report in 2014 describes why that chart shows what it does.
More recently Kris Kobach has been attempting more of this with sham voter fraud commission, but it appears to have been neutered.

Boy was that article nothing more than commie nonsense. Mother Jones? Mother BS Jones? Seriously?

What your article fails to point out is that there are problems every single presidential election. It happened long before Voter-ID and will happen long afterwards as we become more reliant on advanced technology.

Voter ID laws apply to everybody equally, so there is no way one law written for all can discriminate against any particular group of people.
They apply to everyone equally if everyone has an acceptable ID

Correct, then everybody that wants to vote get an acceptable form of ID. Nobody is left out.

Because the GOP now enables white supremacists. Trump's response to Charlottesville was totally wrong, as I said at the time. If republicans had any hope of getting blacks on their side, it's long gone now.

On the other hand, the democrats have done pretty much nothing for black people. AA started more than 50 years ago, and the gap between whites in blacks in wealth has decreased by like ... 3%, last I checked. Wow. So effective.

That's how programming works. The Democrats don't worry about offending minorities because they have their vote locked up. They fought against school vouchers which helped many black families, they have this open border mentality that takes jobs away from blacks, they have promoted single-parent families which are responsible for poverty in this country that the blacks have taken full advantage of; 70% of black children being born out of wedlock.
School vouchers help some black families at the expense of all the others.
Blacks are not competing for the temporary, migrant jobs that Mexicans fill

Republicans are playing blacks against the migrants while they defend those who manipulate low cost labor for profit

Your pretense that Mexicans are limited to migrant jobs, is a piss poor joke.

That you have to be dishonest shows that you know that the issue is a real one.

If you libs were honest about that, and blacks heard, do you think that might effect their vote?
Since they lack valid worker documentation, they are limited to those jobs
Guess who has valid documentation?

Oh, you were conflating legal and illegal immigration?

Your point is still false. Whether the employers are criminals or the illegals have false papers, or the Mexicans are legal immigrants,

they are competing with blacks for those jobs. and depressing the wages of all the jobs in the US.

That is the truth, that you libs lie so much to hide.

Democrat Immigration policy is harmful to blacks.

You know it to be true, but won't admit it.

You are reading this and wondering how to wiggle out of the fact that the truth is plain to see.

JUST BE HONEST. YOU CAN STILL BE A LEFTY.

Damn, well maybe. I'm not sure. YOu can try to still be a lefty, once you tell the truth.
Why would you have an issue with Mexican citizens competing with blacks?

Still trying to play them against each other while the wealthy capitalists paying substandard wages laugh all the way to the bank

Because the blacks are American citizens and American government policy should be designed with their interests as the goal, not those of Mexican citizens.

And my goal in this would be higher wages across the board for American workers.

It is the Free Traders and the Internationalists of both parties who's policies favor lower wages.

I'm not trying to play them off against each other. I've certainly given up on ever getting the black vote.

I was just pointing out one way that your side is harmful to their interests and that our side, or at least some of our side, see Trump, are working towards those interests.

Trump and the far right of the GOP base are ensuring massive black voter turn out in 2018.

And could be explained by reasonable factors such as being more likely to NOT live in a swing state, or in a safe Red State.

BUT, if you keep blaming them for Trump, you might be able to drive those numbers down....

Exactly, not that different.

What percentage of blacks live in the SOuth, were they votes would not effect the state going red, or in California or New York where they votes were not needed to turn the states blue?
Huge drop off from when Obama ran
Enough to tip the election to Trump. Especially in Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin

But I blame Hispanics more. Trump was openly hostile to them and still is. They should have gotten out 100 percent of the vote

They deserve what they got...so do women

Obama was a black candidate. THe First Black President. They were excited by the color of his skin.

Do you have a problem with that?

Hispanics? Their low turnout is interesting, as is Asians.

Trump hostile to them?

Hispanic Americans won't benefit from more Third World immigration in any way. They are Americans now, and problems that weaken America are bad for them too.

Because the GOP now enables white supremacists. Trump's response to Charlottesville was totally wrong, as I said at the time. If republicans had any hope of getting blacks on their side, it's long gone now.

On the other hand, the democrats have done pretty much nothing for black people. AA started more than 50 years ago, and the gap between whites in blacks in wealth has decreased by like ... 3%, last I checked. Wow. So effective.

Trump's response to Charlottesville was spot on.

The Antifa there were the real problem. Them and the dem politicians that told the police to stand down and let the commies attack.

How about some of you list the specific Republican policies, that if they replaced a Democratic policy,

would make things better for black Americans?

I already did.

Immigration. Deport the illegals and let the black American citizens have a shot at those jobs, and with better wages.

That's one. Would you like another?

An MIT study showed that there were more than a million lost votes due to suppression measures.
More recently Kris Kobach has been attempting more of this with sham voter fraud commission, but it appears to have been neutered.

Boy was that article nothing more than commie nonsense. Mother Jones? Mother BS Jones? Seriously?

What your article fails to point out is that there are problems every single presidential election. It happened long before Voter-ID and will happen long afterwards as we become more reliant on advanced technology.

Voter ID laws apply to everybody equally, so there is no way one law written for all can discriminate against any particular group of people.

Correct, then everybody that wants to vote get an acceptable form of ID. Nobody is left out.
That's the rub

Many people have uncertainties about their birth, undocumented name changes, unofficial adoptions, multiple spellings of their names

Things that will cost thousands to straighten out
Things that Republicans will use to deny them the vote

How about we do this?
When 99 percent of Americans have acceptable documentation, we can require documentation to vote

What percentage of blacks live in the SOuth, were they votes would not effect the state going red, or in California or New York where they votes were not needed to turn the states blue?
Enough to tip the election to Trump. Especially in Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin

But I blame Hispanics more. Trump was openly hostile to them and still is. They should have gotten out 100 percent of the vote

Obama was a black candidate. THe First Black President. They were excited by the color of his skin.

Trump hostile to them?

Hispanic Americans won't benefit from more Third World immigration in any way. They are Americans now, and problems that weaken America are bad for them too.
All contributed to Trumps slim margin of victory
I don't blame Trump
Trump made it clear how he felt about women, Hispanics, minorities, the poor and non Christians

If they failed to turn out to protect their interests ....they deserve what they got

Trump hostile to them?

I don't blame Trump
Trump made it clear how he felt about women, Hispanics, minorities, the poor and non Christians

If they failed to turn out to protect their interests ....they deserve what they got

1. Do you have a problem with blacks being excited about Obama's skin color?

2. Hispanic Americans do not have any self interest in additional Third World Immigration. It is completely reasonable for them to not be motivated to fight Trump.

Your perspectives of their interests may not be their perspective.

That's the rub

Many people have uncertainties about their birth, undocumented name changes, unofficial adoptions, multiple spellings of their names

How about we do this?
When 99 percent of Americans have acceptable documentation, we can require documentation to vote

1. I don't know anyone with any of those.

2. Fine. Include free id requirements for the states. Would you support it then?

That's the rub

How about we do this?

Trump hostile to them?

I don't blame Trump

Sorry to get all candid and logical and all....but....do you ever wonder why anyone sane would want ignorant people voting for ANYTHING?
I mean, I'm gonna go ahead and state the obvious and say this; if one is so poor as an adult that they can't make it down to apply for identification there's a damn good chance they're as stupid as a rock and chances are they'd cast their vote for the candidate that would offer them a free cell phone because they wouldn't have the brains to consider true political policies.
Now, we all understand the DNC preys on ignorance, that's their thing...they NEED ignorance to stay relevant but come on...keep it discreet, don't come right out and say; "allow anyone with a pulse standing on American soil to vote". Clear your head and think a little deeper bud.

Just wondering what your opinions are on this hypothetical that wont happen.
It's NOT hypothetical. They did once and Democrats hunted them down and killed them for it!

Democratic Parties Racist History

'These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now, we've got to do something about this; we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. for if we don't move at all, then their allies [The Republicans] will line up against us and there will be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there will be no way of putting the brake on all sorts of wild legislation, it'll be reconstruction all over again' - Lyndon Johnson

Trump hostile to them?

I don't blame Trump

1. Do you have a problem with blacks being excited about Obama's skin color?

2. Hispanic Americans do not have any self interest in additional Third World Immigration. It is completely reasonable for them to not be motivated to fight Trump.

Your perspectives of their interests may not be their perspective.
LOL

Ask the Dreamers

That's the rub

How about we do this?

Who has uncertainties about their birth besides Obama? WTF is an undocumented name change? I never heard of that. You either legally change your name or you don't. Unofficial adoptions? You mean kidnapping? And WTF spells their name more than one way?

A good try at creating fiction, but you can't do anything in this country without proper identity. You need ID to buy tobacco or alcohol products. You need ID to obtain a passport. You need ID to get a drivers license or state ID. You need an ID to board an airplane. You need an ID to get a bank loan.

But I guess now you're going to respond that there are citizens that don't do any of these things.

Why don't we try being honest here. The reason Democrats are against Voter-ID is because they know their voters are lazy. They won't take time or go through the trouble of getting an ID because they are either felons or it's too inconvenient. Sure, Democrat voters will vote provided it's easy enough such as having polls open all week, late nights, and no lines to wait in. But if it takes any effort, they would sooner just stay home.

Forum List

Back