If Blacks started voting Republican, would the Dems finally focus on their actual problems?

Leftsts think that acknowledging the issues of black community is racist. For example when you state the fact that blacks are many many more times criminal than whites, the shit hits the fan. When you make a statement about the 71% out of wedlock birth rate that's racism.

Democrats think that blacks are doing so poorly because of racism. The actual fact is, they are doing so poorly because their far left plantation masters.

:whip::whip::whip:

If it's one thing liberals hate, it's statistics. Statistics usually tell the entire truth.

Leftsts think that acknowledging the issues of black community is racist. For example when you state the fact that blacks are many many more times criminal than whites, the shit hits the fan. When you make a statement about the 71% out of wedlock birth rate that's racism.

Democrats think that blacks are doing so poorly because of racism. The actual fact is, they are doing so poorly because their far left plantation masters.

What do Republicans propose we do about it?

No more endless subsidies for single mothers so they stay with the men and demand they better themselves?

Condemn the endless criminal culture instead of viewing criminals and rioters as heroes?

Oh of course, your fix would have been, pour more of tax payer money into the problem. Because big tax bill and endless welfare is for sure going to encourage these communities better themselves.

My idea is to just have a requirement that anybody applying for welfare has to be fixed first. No more having kids taxpayers have to support. That goes for men and women. HTF can we solve poverty when we provide an incentive for poor people to have more children; more children than working people? After all, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree.

You know that will never happen, so what’s plan B?

No more endless subsidies for single mothers so they stay with the men and demand they better themselves?

Condemn the endless criminal culture instead of viewing criminals and rioters as heroes?

Oh of course, your fix would have been, pour more of tax payer money into the problem. Because big tax bill and endless welfare is for sure going to encourage these communities better themselves.

My idea is to just have a requirement that anybody applying for welfare has to be fixed first. No more having kids taxpayers have to support. That goes for men and women. HTF can we solve poverty when we provide an incentive for poor people to have more children; more children than working people? After all, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree.

You know that will never happen, so what’s plan B?

Short of that, I don't know. I do like a somewhat liberal idea that I think would solve many of our social problems, and that is Basic Income. If we had that system, the poor wouldn't be able to afford anymore children.

So single mothers of young children get thrown to the wolves
Some social engineering

We have a greater percentage of our population in prison than any other country.....what has it gotten us?

So, we should empty all the prisons in your state? That would bring down the total.
We should reserve long term prison sentences for violent offenders. End the war on drugs.

Sending none violent criminals to jail for years with dangerous psychopaths teaches them to be violent in order to survive. They are then released on to the streets worse off the they went in.

Some social engineering

We have a greater percentage of our population in prison than any other country.....what has it gotten us?

So, we should empty all the prisons in your state? That would bring down the total.

I'm a cheap SOB
I don't want to waste my money jailing druggies

If it's one thing liberals hate, it's statistics. Statistics usually tell the entire truth.

Conservatives don't understand statistics

Why don't you post pictures of hard working Mexicans trying to support their families? Like the overwhelming majority are

Doesn't fit Trumps strategy of scapegoating immigrants as threats

Because we weren't talking about them.

You claimed that mentioning the rapists and the murderers coming across the border was nothing but scapegoating.

So, I posted a picture of some of them.

A picture of some of the "good people" that comes across the border, would be very cold comfort to the raped or dead victims of those illegal gang members.

Trump and his supporters want to deport those criminals, and to stop more from coming.

You want to let them stay and let more come.
It is scapegoating and you are actively participating

You are encouraging fear of all Mexicans without putting the actual risk in perspective

Just like Crooked Donnie does

No, Trump and I both are willing to discuss the different types of illegals that come across the border, and the policies we should have to deal with them all.

You want to shut down any discussion of the dangerous ones, and prevent any attempt to protect Americans from these guys.

immigrant-gangs.jpg

You are willing to accept that Americans will be raped and killed as a cost of your having a partisan advantage.

This is where you could realize that the lives and personal safety of your fellow American citizens is more important to you than partisan advantage or being considered cool by your lib buddies and break with the herd, on this one issue.

Or you could continue to be the bad guy and put your lib agenda over the lives of innocent people.
I have no trouble treating criminals as criminals

I don't want to wait for them to be caught committing a crime. I want to deport them immediately. I want to stop them from even getting here in the first place.

Why don't you care about their victims?
Some crime prevention

Deport everyone

Yea because republicans offer black people less than nothing. In fact they use blacks to turn out the white racist vote.

Even gays. A lot of gays would be republicans if the GOP didn't use them as a wedge issue

Why should any race be OFFERED anything more than anyone else?

What problem do blacks have that no one else has today? The only thing is that their leaders are so insecure in their positions that their only goal is to convince their constituency (blacks) that they are inferior to all other races, that their living in poverty, having such a rate of unemployment is everyone else's fault. Tragic!

Equal respect from birth, for all. judged by the quality of your life not your color or station in life. if things were that way we would live in a different world than we have now.

Some social engineering

We should reserve long term prison sentences for violent offenders. End the war on drugs.

Sending none violent criminals to jail for years with dangerous psychopaths teaches them to be violent in order to survive. They are then released on to the streets worse off the they went in.

So, you're ok with young children getting hooked on the most deadly and addictive drugs? Being subject to human trafficking and prostitution? You can separate all of the inevitable, unquestionably violent crimes that come with your supposed "nonviolent" crimes? Again, let's try that in your state for a decade or so.

No, Trump and I both are willing to discuss the different types of illegals that come across the border, and the policies we should have to deal with them all.

You want to shut down any discussion of the dangerous ones, and prevent any attempt to protect Americans from these guys.

immigrant-gangs.jpg

You are willing to accept that Americans will be raped and killed as a cost of your having a partisan advantage.

This is where you could realize that the lives and personal safety of your fellow American citizens is more important to you than partisan advantage or being considered cool by your lib buddies and break with the herd, on this one issue.

Or you could continue to be the bad guy and put your lib agenda over the lives of innocent people.
Every group has a dangerous sub group
Even Muslims

Doesn't mean you persecute the rest

Sending people home and controlling the border is not "persecution".

That you claim it is, is you using political correctness to fight against deporting the rapists and murderers, and sealing the border to keep them out.

That is the cost of the votes you are getting though race baiting.

The blood of their victims is partially on your hands.
Sending Dreamers home is jus pure hatred and cruelty

And once again you do everything you can to distract from the rapists and murderers that are here raping and killing Americans on a daily basis.

The blood of their victims is partially on your hands.

Your racist fear mongering is in line with the despicable tactics of Crooked Donnie

The danger is real.

Using the racial aspect of it to garner votes, while allowing the problem to fester and kill, is what is despicable, and you and yours are doing that.

It works. It works great at getting votes from minority voters who you convince that the GOP is out to get them.

But the blood of those who die is on your hands, not mine.

Some social engineering

By your actions and lefty policies we are throwing the young children of single mothers to the wolves.
What do you propose be done with them?

Reduce their number with pro family policies.

Because paying for a certificate for a low paying job is an undue hardship.....

Tough shit. Take another job, comrade.

Why the lack of concern here?

Concern for whom? How about patients?

Loading more responsibilities on the nurse's aide is good for the patients? How so?

Who said that?

You asked about concern for the patients in that context. If that was not your intent, note my use of the question mark and clarify what you meant.

Our family just celebrated the two year anniversary of my cousins son who died at the age of 28 from an OD. He was hooked since the age of 14. Try telling my cousin that the guy who sold her son the dope is not a violent offender.

Because we weren't talking about them.

You claimed that mentioning the rapists and the murderers coming across the border was nothing but scapegoating.

So, I posted a picture of some of them.

A picture of some of the "good people" that comes across the border, would be very cold comfort to the raped or dead victims of those illegal gang members.

Trump and his supporters want to deport those criminals, and to stop more from coming.

You want to let them stay and let more come.
It is scapegoating and you are actively participating

You are encouraging fear of all Mexicans without putting the actual risk in perspective

Just like Crooked Donnie does

immigrant-gangs.jpg

I have no trouble treating criminals as criminals

I don't want to wait for them to be caught committing a crime. I want to deport them immediately. I want to stop them from even getting here in the first place.

Some crime prevention

Deport everyone

That's interesting.

The discussion had moved to the illegals who are violent criminals, and you just moved it back to "everyone".

And in doing so, dodged my question about why you don't care about the victims of these violent illegals.

My question stands.

Tough shit. Take another job, comrade.

Loading more responsibilities on the nurse's aide is good for the patients? How so?

Who said that?

You asked about concern for the patients in that context. If that was not your intent, note my use of the question mark and clarify what you meant.

Not "in that context." You're being dishonest again.

It's not better for patients to be cared for by people who care enough, are motivated enough, are committed enough to get AT LEAST basic certification?

Who said that?

Not "in that context." You're being dishonest again.

It's not better for patients to be cared for by people who care enough, are motivated enough, are committed enough to get AT LEAST basic certification?

No, it's not.

Putting more and more responsibility on the lowest paid and least trained employees is not a move to improve patient care, but to save money.

Some social engineering

By your actions and lefty policies we are throwing the young children of single mothers to the wolves.
What do you propose be done with them?

Reduce their number with pro family policies.
No idea what that means

Forum List

Back