If China released the virus on purpose would it be an act of war?

i know donny bullshitted about bringing back manufacturing whilst his said cheap chinese crap is STILL being made there. & vietnam. & bangladesh.....

lol.... good song.
Off Topic. Thread has zero to do with DJT. But thanks for playing.

So two wrongs make a right? And I do not put people on ignore. That is for leftists.

you have never gone off topic. never. never ever.

ever?

relax. besides i answered your OP & both parts. so off topic for a quick exchange is what cutting a break means.

you have never gone off topic. never. never ever.

ever?

relax. besides i answered your OP & both parts. so off topic for a quick exchange is what cutting a break means.
Fair enough. But what was with the "ignore" part? I do not do that. But your leftist friends do...fact. No "IF" there.

You mean Trump made the SANE RATIONAL Good-Business decision to have China manufacture his line verses bankrupting his line to have it made here? Is that what your saying?

you mean americans working? why are you against americans working.

how unpatriotic of you.

shame on you Qanon girl.

Who?

My list as far as I can tell: IM2, Dana, Mac, CandyCorn, Synthaholic...to name a few. Notches on my axe.

not sure - but i've been told here & there. i sure don't have a list & keep countbut whatever floats yer boat, there zogster!

We of course do not know for sure. But if investigations and such reveal that this was done on purpose to stifle the global economy and such and especially damage the West, would this be an act of war and if so what would or could the rest of the world do?

You leftists the purpose of the thread is "IF" and there is evidence that "IF" is a possibility. I am not saying it definitely happened. Learn to read before responding.
Left people got the virus on purpose to destroy the USA, with it. China being secret about everything, ended up shooting themselves in the foot, with what they wanted for everyone else.

We of course do not know for sure. But if investigations and such reveal that this was done on purpose to stifle the global economy and such and especially damage the West, would this be an act of war and if so what would or could the rest of the world do?
This sounds like what you see in the movies. Where the bad guy grabs the good guy from behind. So the good guy shoots himself in a non-vital spot, and the bullet goes through him and hits the bad guy.

It sounds good in the movies, but not in reality.

You leftists the purpose of the thread is "IF" and there is evidence that "IF" is a possibility. I am not saying it definitely happened. Learn to read before responding.

Of course, it would be an act of war.

And what would the West do?

NOthing!

Except to grovel even more to the Chinese tyrants!

Forum List

Back