If China released the virus on purpose would it be an act of war?

We don’t think it’s a coincidence that Fau Chi published his paper on influenza as the copper miners were entering the hospital at Kunming.

I wouldn't mock you, I don't do that.

If you want to say trumps reaction was wrong and led to the pandemic being worse than it could have been, that's fine, we are all entitled to think what we want, but why does it seem like the left is going out of their way to avoid talking about China, and the orgins of this virus? It's like they want to just ignore them and keep pushing how bad Trump was, hence my sarcasm.

Fine, but we can both blame Trump AND get to the bottom of how and why thus virus was released.

There's an easy answer. Many Americans want to believe that China made the Covid virus and that's because of the 'hate China' propaganda that's being manufactured. This is how America starts a Cold War and enlists the sentiments of the people to make it more effective. Americans are being convinced to demonize and hate China for issues that China isn't guilty of.

Let's talk about it. I suggest we start with the real stories on the Uighurs and H.K. You might want to tell me why you think China made the virus in a lab?

how could a hoax flu be an act of war.

It is not a hoax. COVIF-19 rapidly spreads quickly / easily, but its mortality rate has been less that 1%. The elderly and people with pre-existing auto-immune conditions have been most at risk. THOUSANDS of Americans died because insane Democrats like Cuomo knowingly, intentionally placed virus-infected patients in nursing homes.

Instead of being honest with the American people they went with 'Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste'. Democrats used it to wipe all of the success Americans experienced under Trump away, wiping out minority-owned small businesses, forcing people into unemployment, forced to go back onto Unemployment, Welfare, Food stamps - back on the Democrat 'plantation'. Millions of Americans got off of all of that under Trump, only to be forced back on thanks to forced Quarantines, mask mandates, and now vaccine mandates.

The virus is very real, but it was made a LOT worse by Democrat edicts and mandates.

There's an easy answer. Many Americans want to believe that China made the Covid virus and that's because of the 'hate China' propaganda that's being manufactured. This is how America starts a Cold War and enlists the sentiments of the people to make it more effective. Americans are being convinced to demonize and hate China for issues that China isn't guilty of.

Let's talk about it. I suggest we start with the real stories on the Uighurs and H.K. You might want to tell me why you think China made the virus in a lab?
Real stories do link the Uighurs to SARS-CoV-2 if any of them have contracted the commie virus. What else should be added to this apparent Uighur connection?

It is not a hoax. COVIF-19 rapidly spreads quickly / easily, but its mortality rate has been less that 1%. The elderly and people with pre-existing auto-immune conditions have been most at risk. THOUSANDS of Americans died because insane Democrats like Cuomo knowingly, intentionally placed virus-infected patients in nursing homes.

Instead of being honest with the American people they went with 'Never Let A Crisis Go To Waste'. Democrats used it to wipe all of the success Americans experienced under Trump away, wiping out minority-owned small businesses, forcing people into unemployment, forced to go back onto Unemployment, Welfare, Food stamps - back on the Democrat 'plantation'. Millions of Americans got off of all of that under Trump, only to be forced back on thanks to forced Quarantines, mask mandates, and now vaccine mandates.

The virus is very real, but it was made a LOT worse by Democrat edicts and mandates.
Prime SARS-CoV-2 targets compete between each other: elderly/obese. The stats would have to be scrutinized (if they were even available) to get a clearer picture of which target won the most territory for the communist virus. Where is the names list of the 650,000?

Real stories do link the Uighurs to SARS-CoV-2 if any of them have contracted the commie virus. What else should be added to this apparent Uighur connection?
In truth, the Uighurs support Islamic terrorism and China is reacting considerably more gentle with them than America has. Not everybody is buying into US propaganda.

China's reaction to US fomented rioting in H.K. can also be discussed as the same demonstration of China's tolerance.

H.K. is a part of China and so one needs to understand how it was taken from China by the British.
No other great country would be as tolerant and restrained as China is being.

Cuomo is last year's news. No longer relevant.
Today the most covid deaths are in red states, precisely because of that attitude you have towards masks and vaccines and other protective measures

New York has 0.21 deaths per 100k people, where red states like Alabama, South Carolina, Florida are in the 1.2 to 1.4 deaths per 100k people.

That's exactly what he wants. That's why he resigned when he did. The scumbag thinks he will become irrelevant enough that people forget his murderous, predatory actions and he can run for office again. It will almost certainly work on democrat voters in NY.

Today the most covid deaths are in red states, precisely because of that attitude you have towards masks and vaccines and other protective measures

New York has 0.21 deaths per 100k people, where red states like Alabama, South Carolina, Florida are in the 1.2 to 1.4 deaths per 100k people.
Cuomo is last year's news

Funny shit coming from a clown who still has Trump &Pence in his avatar.

Cuomo is last year's news

Funny shit coming from a clown who still has Trump &Pence in his avatar.
nobody in the democratic party is talking about Cuomo.
Trump is still the leader of the republican party, and is still doing rallies.

I never put people on ignore. That is leftist cancel culture.
No.....some people are just a waste of time and board space....if they have no logic or if they lie then they should not be on here.

I have really been too lenient on that...I am going to be deleting a lot of democrats and I am going to start with those afflicted with TDS.

No.....some people are just a waste of time and board space....if they have no logic or if they lie then they should not be on here.

I have really been too lenient on that...I am going to be deleting a lot of democrats and I am going to start with those afflicted with TDS.
Oh you're free to do as you will. I understand but ignoring is not my style. But many leftists do ignore me. LOL

Forum List

Back