If China released the virus on purpose would it be an act of war?

I think the virus escaped due to typical chinese workmanship

The CCP may have been engineering a bioweapon

But it would be stupid to unleash a plague that the communists themselves could not control

Think twice!
China is way overpopulated.

Made-in-China-e1558023752764.jpg

images

1485242343999.jpg

images

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

By ERIKA KINETZNovember 6, 2018

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

:eusa_whistle:
Way to stay on topic….I should have known leftists would make it about Trump. I can start a thread on the Red Sox and you and your gang would make it about Trump. Idiocy 101

Way to stay on topic….I should have known leftists would make it about Trump. I can start a thread on the Red Sox and you and your gang would make it about Trump. Idiocy 101

Only because those pussy's are deathly afraid that Trump WILL RISE AGAIN!

If China purposely released a virus to kill Americans they would have made sure it couldn't be cured with deworming medicine for horses.

Now don't get any strange ideas but: China would have engineered the virus to be more effective on Caucasians and less effective on Asians. That would raise the death toll in Caucasian countries and keep the death toll much lower in countries that have predominant Asian populations.

Trump is the reason the virus is so bad! You all need to stop looking at China and keep focused on Trump! HE is the real problem!!!

If it was found that our own scientists financed the Chinese lab and then covered it up would it be treason?

Trump is the reason the virus is so bad! You all need to stop looking at China and keep focused on Trump! HE is the real problem!!!
Trump played the virus down and also made it his political cause to do so.
His supporters decided to go with his predictions early on and now have cast their opinions in stone.

Regardless of the cost in American lives, they won't be able to ever get onside with the need for all precautions available.

They all need to get themselves dewormed and then consider a down payment on a funeral for either theirself or one of their chimp friends.

Time for some light humour and a bit of mocking now!

Trump played the virus down and also made it his political cause to do so.
His supporters decided to go with his predictions early on and now have cast their opinions in stone.

Regardless of the cost in American lives, they won't be able to ever get onside with the need for all precautions available.

They all need to get themselves dewormed and then consider a down payment on a funeral for either theirself or one of their chimp friends.

Time for some light humour and a bit of mocking now!
I wouldn't mock you, I don't do that.

If you want to say trumps reaction was wrong and lead to the pandemic being worse than it could have been, that's fine, we are all entitled to think what we want, but why does it seem like the left is going out of their way to avoid talking about China, and the orgins of this virus? It's like they want to just ignore them and keep pushing how bad Trump was, hence my sarcasm.

Fine, but we can both blame Trump AND get to the bottom of how and why thus virus was released.

I think the virus escaped due to typical chinese workmanship

The CCP may have been engineering a bioweapon

But it would be stupid to unleash a plague that the communists themselves could not control
They controlled it very well with draconian measures as they well knew they could....not even to mention they do not value life even chinese lives to any great extent....they still follow the dictims of Mao who sacrificed millions of Chinese lives to pursue his agenda.

Very few westerners realize just how ruthless the ChiComs are.

Think twice!
China is way overpopulated.
Exactly.....Westerners just do not get the ChiComs....that is why we will wind up as their prey.

A westerner trying to understand a ChiCom is akin to a baby lamb trying to understand a wolf.

Last edited:
Exactly.....Westerners just do not get the ChiComs....that is why we will wind up as their prey.

A westerner trying to understand a ChiCom is akin to a baby lamb trying to understand a wolf.
Gee, it seems to be taking an awful long time for us to be China's prey considering you guys have been ranting about it for the past 50 years or so.

Dotard really fixed their asses good with his trade deals, didn't he?

I wouldn't mock you, I don't do that.

If you want to say trumps reaction was wrong and lead to the pandemic being worse than it could have been, that's fine, we are all entitled to think what we want, but why does it seem like the left is going out of their way to avoid talking about China, and the orgins of this virus? It's like they want to just ignore them and keep pushing how bad Trump was, hence my sarcasm.

Fine, but we can both blame Trump AND get to the bottom of how and why thus virus was released.
Do not be naive....the leftards have no interest in the truth.

They simply want to use the pandemic to promote their agenda of totalitarianism.

Gee, it seems to be taking an awful long time for us to be China's prey considering you guys have been ranting about it for the past 50 years or so.

Dotard really fixed their asses good with his trade deals, didn't he?
Try and tell that to some veteran of the Korean War.

I talked to one at the V.A. Hospital not long ago.

He told me how the guys in the front lines would shit their pants when they heard the Chinese Buglers...knowing full well what would follow.

Dumbass, they wouldn’t release it in their own country if it was warfare and on purpose. They’d find a vessel to infect Paris or London. What a moronic what if.

Dumbass, they wouldn’t release it in their own country if it was warfare and on purpose. They’d find a vessel to infect Paris or London. What a moronic what if.
You’re the dumbass. They could lose 100mil and not blink an eye. Man are you naive. But my question is IF. Learn to read. Idiot leftist fool.

excuses excuses ... donny had 4 years to bring back his own crap to be made in the good ol' USofA.

he never intended to because cheap chinese sweatshop crap marked up bigley so he can cash in as much as possible is always what donny has in mind.
You mean Trump made the SANE RATIONAL Good-Business decision to have China manufacture his line verses bankrupting his line to have it made here? Is that what your saying?

You’re the dumbass. They could lose 100mil and not blink an eye. Man are you naive. But my question is IF. Learn to read. Idiot leftist fool.
Yea, yea, yea. CLown, IF the queen had balls she'd be king. So, what your point?

Now give us another conspiracy theory, we want to laugh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back