If China released the virus on purpose would it be an act of war?

Secondly, who would it be an act of war against.
The first country that the China virus attcked was Italy.

And how would China control the flow of infected people out of Italy?
Who said they had to control the flow?

Great ''what if question about China - good 'spin-off' thread would be about Russia, who HAS attacked us through Cyber-warfare AND has attack numerous Americans with some type of sonic weapon that has caused mild brain damage.

Where the hell is the U.S.govt on these?

Why aren't we cowboying up and doing something about those?

So that is what happened to all the liberals!

Manufacturing did come back in the red states where they were not taxed to death like in the blue states.

why didn't he set up shop in them thar hayseed states so his cheap crap can be made in the good ol' USofA ... i ask again.

'cause they can't be sweatshops? ya, seems so.

There's an easy answer. Many Americans want to believe that China made the Covid virus and that's because of the 'hate China' propaganda that's being manufactured. This is how America starts a Cold War and enlists the sentiments of the people to make it more effective. Americans are being convinced to demonize and hate China for issues that China isn't guilty of.

Let's talk about it. I suggest we start with the real stories on the Uighurs and H.K. You might want to tell me why you think China made the virus in a lab?

My point was, that everyone wants to keep looking at Trump. Fine, if he had a role to play In making it worse than it could have been, then he bears that, but the left it making covid19 totally about Trump and not even caring about who or how covid19 actually started.

My point was, that everyone wants to keep looking at Trump. Fine, if he had a role to play In making it worse than it could have been, then he bears that, but the left it making covid19 totally about Trump and not even caring about who or how covid19 actually started.
Trump aside, there's no proof that China started the Covid virus. It's not being debated that it originated in China.

Some viruses do and some could originate in Morocco.

You know what’s not “if”? This post IS stupid. Not if. “What if Aliens released it to clean humans off of Earth?” is more likely than your retarded scenario.
Then why are you posting in the thread? You seem like the one who is stupid…

Forum List

Back