If China released the virus on purpose would it be an act of war?

Nope. We found out today. It was a long term sting.
You know if the CIA knew about it before it happened, they would have briefed the president before it happened.

So your whole theory of how it could be proved, requires that Trump knew about the plot, and told the military to "stand down"

You know if the CIA knew about it before it happened, they would have briefed the president before it happened.

So your whole theory of how it could be proved, requires that Trump knew about the plot, and told the military to "stand down"
They didn't know for sure. What if it could be proven and Trump didn't know?

" If they released it on their own people, and it spread around the world, not sure I could call that an act of war."
Secondly, who would it be an act of war against.
The first country that the China virus attcked was Italy.

And how would China control the flow of infected people out of Italy?

Secondly, who would it be an act of war against.
The first country that the China virus attcked was Italy.

And how would China control the flow of infected people out of Italy?
That is my question. Who would be an act of war against? Would be an act of war? What if you knew what the word "IF" meant? LOL

I know you're trolling. This is amusing.

Yeah, it is fantastic. Again, you made this thread about Trump. LOL

TDS afflicted dumb leftist.
You were the one who brought Trump into it, by saying proof would come from a CIA mole. Knowing the CIA reports mole activity directly to the president.

You were the one who brought Trump into it, by saying proof would come from a CIA mole. Knowing the CIA reports mole activity directly to the president.
I said CIA mole. Never said under Trump. You assumed it. The CIA mole didn't discover the evidence until July 2021 and needed another two months or so to put it all together.

Are you ever not a dumb leftist? You seem to keep avoiding this question.

They didn't know for sure. What if it could be proven and Trump didn't know?
You just said we had a CIA mole. That means the president would be the first to find out what was happening in China. The president is privy to know the sources and methods of the CIA, and gets briefed on what the CIA is up to.

Congratulations, to make your "IF" credible, it puts the president in the center.

You just said we had a CIA mole. That means the president would be the first to find out what was happening in China. The president is privy to know the sources and methods of the CIA, and gets briefed on what the CIA is up to.

Congratulations, to make your "IF" credible, it puts the president in the center.

Nope the President doesn't know about every single CIA covert op. Next.

And you didn't answer my question again. LOL

You did not... what? I said my comment was in direct response to your comment about Trump. That's all I said. Are you saying you did NOT mention Trump in your comment?

Man, you are really in lala land tonight.
I did not make a comment about Trump. Dummy. LOL

Your leftist friend assumed it because in my hypothetical I said it was a CIA op.

For it to be an act of war, there would have to be some evidence, like if they had a secret antidote prepared ahead of time, and only their top brass got it.

Forum List

Back