If China released the virus on purpose would it be an act of war?

We of course do not know for sure. But if investigations and such reveal that this was done on purpose to stifle the global economy and such and especially damage the West, would this be an act of war and if so what would or could the rest of the world do?

You leftists the purpose of the thread is "IF" and there is evidence that "IF" is a possibility. I am not saying it definitely happened. Learn to read before responding.
It was The WHO and the WEP and UN that released the Virus to try to move us closer to The Great Reset.

I would not be surprised. We know that fauci was using taxpayer dollars to fund GOF with USAMRID in Ft Dietrich and ran to China when that funding was cut off. I don't think it was used intentionally but again I wouldn't be surprised. If it was used intentionally, yes, it would be an act of war. The question is how much our own officials were dabbling and colluding with the chinese with this information. I believe both govts should be held accountable for the carnage and death that they have caused regardless if it was released intentionally or not.

Another major takeaway from Milley's traitorous call to the Chinese General, is that Trump had China's heart in his fist!
The chickenshit Commie Chinese were scared!!

We of course do not know for sure. But if investigations and such reveal that this was done on purpose to stifle the global economy and such and especially damage the West, would this be an act of war and if so what would or could the rest of the world do?

You leftists the purpose of the thread is "IF" and there is evidence that "IF" is a possibility. I am not saying it definitely happened. Learn to read before responding.
Half the US (the Left) is blaming Trump for the Global Pandemic and don’t want to hear of any accountability for China on this. Some even think it’s racist.

IF the Chinese intentionally released this virus, it would be an act of war - against the entire world including it's own people.

IF the Chinese intentionally released this virus, the world should not consider it as an act of war by the people of China against the whole world, but as an act of war committed by the leadership of the Chinese government.

IF the Chinese intentionally released this virus, we should take careful, calculated and appropriate action.

IF the Chinese intentionally released this virus, it would be an act of war - against the entire world including it's own people.

IF the Chinese intentionally released this virus, the world should not consider it as an act of war by the people of China against the whole world, but as an act of war committed by the leadership of the Chinese government.

IF the Chinese intentionally released this virus, we should take careful, calculated and appropriate action.
And what do you suggest that should be?

Ridiculous logic to begin with as in would you also say that the Japanese People bore no responsibility for Pearl Harbor that it was just Tojo doing dat?

Yea, ok. China unleashed a virus on the U.S., where consumers buy more goods manufactured in China then any other Country on the planet. I'm sure China wanted to erase a few million of U.S. consumers cuz they're mad at us. Boy, they must be REALLY butthurt to risk the billions of $$$$ they pocket from U.S. consumers, right pal?

Got any more conspiracy theories we can laugh at?

yES... SO we should nuke them and fauci both.

Half the US (the Left) is blaming Trump for the Global Pandemic and don’t want to hear of any accountability for China on this. Some even think it’s racist.
Exactly.....the level of stupidity so many now is almost unbelievable....but you see them on here...saying stuff like...I do not care who the president is ....just as long as it is not Trump.

Thus TDS is pure stupidity.....those afflicted with it would sacrifice America to get revenge on Trump.

Yea, ok. China unleashed a virus on the U.S., where consumers buy more goods manufactured in China then any other Country on the planet. I'm sure China wanted to erase a few million of U.S. consumers cuz they're mad at us. Boy, they must be REALLY butthurt to risk the billions of $$$$ they pocket from U.S. consumers, right pal?

They released the virus..and bought up all the PPE and medical equipment that they could to RESALE at grossly inflated prices creating a huge profit, while using the crisis to help cheat in the election to get Trump who was beating their ass and bankrupting out of office to install their puppet biden who has already put them on track for a couple of trillions (minerals and such in the MIDDLE EAST) with his hairbrain policies.

Well, whether we know or do not know is unknown by most.....those at the top could know but just will not admit it.

It depends on what the goal is to accomplish. If the goal was to prevent Trump from having a second term and put a democrat much friendlier to China in office, it worked splendidly.
China looked at Trump just like Putin did. A jerkoff to be laughed at, toyed with. A buffoon, a clueless fuckhead who could be flattered by a red MAGA hat or a female interpreter with a nice ass.

They build ghost cities that no one inhabits! Why should they give a fuck about American consumers buying or not buying their goods since they had an unreasonable paranoia over Trump?

Haven't you ever heard the saying that it looks Chinese to me, when you did not understand something?

Forum List

Back