If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess you knew then what will be made clear in the courts very soon: that homosexuality is a behavioral lifestyle and not innate like race. Did you allow blacks and people from Palestine to use your service? Just curious.
Religion is a behavioral lifestyle.....and if homosexuality is a behavioral lifestyle, so is heterosexuality.

A Catholic family might be persecuted through many generations, a homosexual is quite different as homosexuality is not passed on from generation to generation (if you can prove homosexuality in the first place).

There is no genetic component to Catholicism.

Certainly religion is a lifestyle.

Being sexually attracted to the same gender, or the opposite gender- is not a lifestyle.

Yet, when raised one, one might continue, or choose not to. We protect these children as they should have that right to choose.

So we should be telling Catholics that they should raise their kids without trying to influence their 'right to choose'?

How about if the Catholics just raise them to believe that while they love being Catholics, that they will love their children even if they chose to be Jewish or Baptists?

Sure, tell em that, but they won't probably listen to you (get the idea few do?). The parent has the right to influence. That right is what is protected loony, did you think other?

It is what defines them after all. Does this shock you?

Presuming- and yes- I admit this is a huge presumption on my part- you may be asexual- that you are heterosexual- and that you have had sex in your life- your lifestyle therefore is defined strictly by who you have sex with?

What about gays who are celibate? Those who have never had sex? Do they not have any lifestyle?

I don't mind at all being defined as Heterosexual. My Heterosexuality has purpose, both in the short term and implications far into the future, long after I die.

What is your heterosexuality lifestyle purpose?

Let us assume for a moment that you are sterile as an old mule- just for arguments sake- tell me all about how your lifestyle is defined by who you choose to have sex with- let alone who you are sexually attracted to.

You don't know what a heterosexuality lifestyle purpose is? Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, the heterosexuality of my Wife and I created Life, and much of our lives have been spent providing for the offspring created by our interaction between each other. Can a Gay couple claim as much? Nope, that would be impossible. (I am ready for the pretzel twisting to begin). Then it is to mentor them through the raising of their children.

Am I sterile? I don't think so, but maybe, but no, I am not interested in you regardless.
Actually, yes they can claim as much. A lesbian can carry a child with the help of a sperm donor. A gay male couple can employ the services of a gestational surrogate-JUST LIKE MANY HETEROSEXUAL COUPLES DO. They then become parents. THAT is the purpose of being a family. Get over the horseshit about sexual orientation. It is about how you live your life and how you care for your children. You are not special just because you and a woman can produce a child on your own.

Lol, the Heterosexual will normally do so due to fertility issues. Same as Gays? Are you claiming that all gay couples can't procreate within themselves because of fertility issues?

Presuming- and yes- I admit this is a huge presumption on my part- you may be asexual- that you are heterosexual- and that you have had sex in your life- your lifestyle therefore is defined strictly by who you have sex with?

What about gays who are celibate? Those who have never had sex? Do they not have any lifestyle?

I don't mind at all being defined as Heterosexual. My Heterosexuality has purpose, both in the short term and implications far into the future, long after I die.

Let us assume for a moment that you are sterile as an old mule- just for arguments sake- tell me all about how your lifestyle is defined by who you choose to have sex with- let alone who you are sexually attracted to.

You don't know what a heterosexuality lifestyle purpose is? Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, the heterosexuality of my Wife and I created Life, and much of our lives have been spent providing for the offspring created by our interaction between each other. Can a Gay couple claim as much? Nope, that would be impossible. (I am ready for the pretzel twisting to begin). Then it is to mentor them through the raising of their children.

Am I sterile? I don't think so, but maybe, but no, I am not interested in you regardless.

I am a husband and a father- and no- I have no idea what the 'heterosexuality lifestyle is".

If 'heterosexuality lifestyle' is what you claim it is- then isn't it sad that Bob and Dolores Hope never got to experience that 'joy'

View attachment 198076

Actually they experienced less of that lifestyle than one of my gay best friends who has two biological children he raised.

So has my friend experienced half of a heterosexual lifestyle- but Bob Hope never did?

I do feel sorry for the disabled, whether that disability is mental, physical or sexual.

Who are you calling disabled? I didn't mention any disability.

I am a husband and a father- and no- I have no idea what the 'heterosexuality lifestyle is".

If 'heterosexuality lifestyle' is what you claim it is- then isn't it sad that Bob and Dolores Hope never got to experience that 'joy'

View attachment 198076

Actually they experienced less of that lifestyle than one of my gay best friends who has two biological children he raised.

So has my friend experienced half of a heterosexual lifestyle- but Bob Hope never did?

I do feel sorry for the disabled, whether that disability is mental, physical or sexual.

No you didn't. So?

View attachment 198076

You suppose that the Hope's would have loved to have at least one of those children been biologically theirs? I know many who have had to adopt due to fertility issues, and all of them, although they love their adopted children, wished they had had one on their own.

So you agree that Bob Hope never experienced the "heterosexual lifestyle".

Like Ty Burrell is not experiencing a 'heterosexual lifestyle' right now?

600_ss_6_Celebs_Who_Have_Adopted_Julie_Andrews_Ty_Burrell.jpg

View attachment 198076

No you didn't. So?

I was wondering why you brought disability into the thread when I can't think of anyone mentioned who is disabled.

View attachment 198076

You suppose that the Hope's would have loved to have at least one of those children been biologically theirs? I know many who have had to adopt due to fertility issues, and all of them, although they love their adopted children, wished they had had one on their own.

Never said either. Of course, you are being coy.

View attachment 198076

No you didn't. So?

I was wondering why you brought disability into the thread when I can't think of anyone mentioned who is disabled.

So are you saying the Hopes could have had biological children on your own? Why be coy?

Religion is a behavioral lifestyle.....and if homosexuality is a behavioral lifestyle, so is heterosexuality.

A Catholic family might be persecuted through many generations, a homosexual is quite different as homosexuality is not passed on from generation to generation (if you can prove homosexuality in the first place).

There is no genetic component to Catholicism.

Certainly religion is a lifestyle.

Being sexually attracted to the same gender, or the opposite gender- is not a lifestyle.

Yet, when raised one, one might continue, or choose not to. We protect these children as they should have that right to choose.

So we should be telling Catholics that they should raise their kids without trying to influence their 'right to choose'?

How about if the Catholics just raise them to believe that while they love being Catholics, that they will love their children even if they chose to be Jewish or Baptists?

Sure, tell em that, but they won't probably listen to you (get the idea few do?). The parent has the right to influence. That right is what is protected loony, did you think other?

I dont' have any problem with parents teaching their kids in their faith or teaching their kids that there is nothing wrong with being Jewish or Catholic, straight or gay.

View attachment 198076

No you didn't. So?

So are you saying the Hopes could have had biological children on your own? Why be coy?

I haven't said that and I haven't mentioned anyone that I know of that was or is disabled.

Who were you referring to when you brought up disability? You brought the term into the thread.

No you didn't. So?

I haven't said that and I haven't mentioned anyone that I know of that was or is disabled.

Who were you referring to when you brought up disability? You brought the term into the thread.

Most heterosexual couples that want children, but adopt because they cannot, do so because one or both have a fertility issue otherwise known as a sexual disability.

So, did the Hopes have fertility issues?

Actually, yes they can claim as much. A lesbian can carry a child with the help of a sperm donor. A gay male couple can employ the services of a gestational surrogate-JUST LIKE MANY HETEROSEXUAL COUPLES DO. They then become parents. THAT is the purpose of being a family. Get over the horseshit about sexual orientation. It is about how you live your life and how you care for your children. You are not special just because you and a woman can produce a child on your own.

Lol, the Heterosexual will normally do so due to fertility issues. Same as Gays? Are you claiming that all gay couples can't procreate within themselves because of fertility issues?
No Bubba, I am not. I am saying that is that how a child is conceived makes no fucking difference. The only thing that matters is the fact that same sex couples have families and are parents. This is a real moronic and pointless conversation. Are you willing to say that children of gay people have less value than others? Are you willing to say that children of gay people should be punished for having gay parents and that they should be deprived of the social, legal and financial benefits of having married parents? Do you think that a family comprised of two adults of the same sex and their children should be marginalized and ostracized -causing emotional harm to those kids? Be honest and answer the questions.

No Bubba, I am not. I am saying that is that how a child is conceived makes no fucking difference. The only thing that matters is the fact that same sex couples have families and are parents. This is a real moronic and pointless conversation. Are you willing to say that children of gay people have less value than others? Are you willing to say that children of gay people should be punished for having gay parents and that they should be deprived of the social, legal and financial benefits of having married parents? Do you think that a family comprised of two adults of the same sex and their children should be marginalized and ostracized -causing emotional harm to those kids? Be honest and answer the questions.

I don't think I mentioned the child of gays are any less value. You made that up, but I really don't care. What I did say is that those children are made through male/female coupling. That is science my friend and that is undeniable.

I don't think I mentioned the child of gays are any less value. You made that up, but I really don't care. What I did say is that those children are made through male/female coupling. That is science my friend and that is undeniable.
And I said so what? Science is also all of the ways in which children can now be conceived and birthed. If you really don't think that those children of gays are less valuable as human being, then what the fuck is your point? Why are you blathering about this procreation crap?

And let the record show that you failed to answer the question of whether or not you think that the children of gay people should be punished in the ways that I described, by allowing discrimination against their families. It's apparent that you don't have the integrity to do so.

And I said so what? Science is also all of the ways in which children can now be conceived and birthed. If you really don't think that those children of gays are less valuable as human being, then what the fuck is your point? Why are you blathering about this procreation crap?

And let the record show that you failed to answer the question of whether or not you think that the children of gay people should be punished in the ways that I described, by allowing discrimination against their families. It's apparent that you don't have the integrity to do so.

Children should never be punished for their parents. Why you would bring that up in the first place is outrageous and actually required no answer.

"And I said so what? Science is also all of the ways in which children can now be conceived and birthed."

Sorry Dude, Science is THE ONLY WAY a same sex couple can have a child, and even then IT IS NOT THE GENETIC CHILD OF BOTH.

Science IS NOT REQUIRED IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF OPPOSITE SEX COUPLES, and sex within the couple will often result in a child in opposite sex couples EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T WANT IT TOO. This is NEVER TRUE in same sex coupling.

If you don't see that as a remarkable difference between the two, then nothing will.

View attachment 198076

Wow I wonder who sold them their children?

Their friends and relatives who work either as teachers or child welfare workers, I imagine.

The only people who approve of the children of gay people being punished for their bad luck in being sold to gay parents are the people who want to continue to be able to sell gay people children.

Children should never be punished for their parents. Why you would bring that up in the first place is outrageous and actually required no answer.

It does indeed require an answer because you are implying that same sex couples are inferior to opposite sex couples because they do not have children in the "usual way" In addition you are dodging the question of whether or not you support discrimination against gay couples. I strongly suspect that you do, and if that is the case, your do, in fact, support-or are at least indifferent- to the punishing effects on the children.

Forum List

Back