If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.
And just on a basic human level, why would any couple want the photographer who would take their wedding pictures to be at the wedding against his or her will? No normal couple wants anyone at their wedding who does not want to be there and who finds it offensive.

Let's be honest: These lawsuits against Christian vendors have nothing to do with "equal rights" but with hateful gays and lesbians wanting to harass and punish religious people who don't agree with their lifestyle.

And just on a basic human level, why would any couple want the photographer who would take their wedding pictures to be at the wedding against his or her will? No normal couple wants anyone at their wedding who does not want to be there and who finds it offensive.

Let's be honest: These lawsuits against Christian vendors have nothing to do with "equal rights" but with hateful gays and lesbians wanting to harass and punish religious people who don't agree with their lifestyle.

Here's the thing, buddy. Do you want to go into a place not knowing if the people preparing your food secretly hate you for being a Christian, or do you want them to simply provide the services they contracted to perform?

This isn't complicated. If you say you bake cakes, or take pictures, or write resumes, and someone come to you asking for the services you offer, you need to provide exactly what you promised to do. Period.

You don't know what a heterosexuality lifestyle purpose is? Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, the heterosexuality of my Wife and I created Life, and much of our lives have been spent providing for the offspring created by our interaction between each other. Can a Gay couple claim as much? Nope, that would be impossible. (I am ready for the pretzel twisting to begin). Then it is to mentor them through the raising of their children.

Am I sterile? I don't think so, but maybe, but no, I am not interested in you regardless.

Yes they can. My wife and I are a gay couple who, with a little help from a friend, created Life, and much of our lives has been spent providing for the offspring created by our interaction between each other.

Your Homosexuality did not create the child. It can't.

Only the coupling between one male and one woman can create a child. Even in the case of your child (AND THE BEST TO HIM OR HER. HOPE IT IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY), that is the case.

So? What does procreation have to do with child rearing? If my wife and I weren’t together, they would not have been born.

Perhaps.

No, not "perhaps", for sure. And no "heterosexual coupling" was required for our children. There were no heterosexuals involved at all...until they were born.

The individuals and the process are two vastly different things.

Here's the thing, buddy. Do you want to go into a place not knowing if the people preparing your food secretly hate you for being a Christian, or do you want them to simply provide the services they contracted to perform?

This isn't complicated. If you say you bake cakes, or take pictures, or write resumes, and someone come to you asking for the services you offer, you need to provide exactly what you promised to do. Period.

And unicorns never shit.

Yes they can. My wife and I are a gay couple who, with a little help from a friend, created Life, and much of our lives has been spent providing for the offspring created by our interaction between each other.

Only the coupling between one male and one woman can create a child. Even in the case of your child (AND THE BEST TO HIM OR HER. HOPE IT IS HAPPY AND HEALTHY), that is the case.

So? What does procreation have to do with child rearing? If my wife and I weren’t together, they would not have been born.

Perhaps.

No, not "perhaps", for sure. And no "heterosexual coupling" was required for our children. There were no heterosexuals involved at all...until they were born.

Did that make sense in your head? It didn't translate.

Perhaps.

Sure did.

Homosexuality is composed of two of the same sex

Unless the donor was a chick, the process was that of opposite sexes.

Perhaps.

Sure did.

So? There was still zero heterosexuality that went into the making of our children. None.

Sure did.

So? There was still zero heterosexuality that went into the making of our children. None.

Heterosexuality is the combining of male to female components. The male may be gay, but he is used in a way not of his sexuality.

Sure did.

Heterosexuality is the combining of male to female components. The male may be gay, but he is used in a way not of his sexuality.

No, you just described procreation. Procreation does not require sex therefore does not require heterosexuality.

Heterosexuality is not required for parenting or procrastination. I'm sorry if this somehow makes you feel less of a man, but that's your problem.

Too many boys, male children, of homo's dress up like homo's for me to believe they are not being psychologically harmed by allowing gay parents to adopt.
I have a 1/2 sister daughter to a Lesbian whom my father says thinks she's a lesbian too. Coincidence? I think children of gays, adopted of course, are more likely to be gay than children of heterosexuals.

I find it disturbing to see boys pretending to be girls and girls pretending to be boys before they have even reached puberty. We didn't used to have this problem.
That you find it disturbing is also irrelevant.

The question is whether it is detrimental to the child?

There is a sound argument that children of same-sex couples may tend to suffer from gender dysphoria, which is clearly a psychological disorder. So, that is a legitimate argument, but I am not certain that anyone has proved it. Your anecdotal example is not evidence on a whole.

Really? You have any data to support this allegedly "sound argument"? All the data from reputable sources say that children raised by gay parents are no different than those raised by straight parents.
Read my post again.

You know...about all data pointing to gau parents being no different.

It would be a logically sound reason in determining a child’s best interest. But, again, there is no proof.

Read my post again.

Sure did.

No, you just described procreation. Procreation does not require sex therefore does not require heterosexuality.

Heterosexuality is not required for parenting or procrastination. I'm sorry if this somehow makes you feel less of a man, but that's your problem.

I'm sorry no one ever taught you the Birds and the Bee's. Procreation always require a certain amount of interaction between the two sexes.

That is not debatable.

There's a difference between being 'ok', or 'not ok', with something and making it illegal. The concept might not even occur to you, but it's possible to express our values in society without throwing people in jail.

Nobody's been thrown in jail for being a homophobe.

And, yes, i really do want laws that govern the conduct of business.

ayn-rand-rand-paul-and-paul-ryan-walk-into-a-32459681.png
Bartender and bar get sued to hell, shut down, never work again, and die penniless.

All other bars freak out and make sure their hooch is safe.

... then gays should be allowed to discriminate against Christians.

Agree or Disagree?

“Allowed to discriminate”?

Yes. Public accommodations laws hinge on 'protected classes' of discrimination that are prohibited. All other kinds of discrimination are 'allowed'.

What discrimination, based on immutable traits, is allowed? Other than gays of course...

I'm not seeing a single female in the NBA, NFL, NHL or MLB. Not one. It is accepted, oh, and as we are told by the left, sexuality is fluid.

What discrimination, based on immutable traits, is allowed? Other than gays of course...

All immutable traits that aren't listed in the protected classes lists are fair game. A business owner can discriminate against people because they're ugly (or pretty), because of their accent, their socio-economic status, because they're fat or skinny, because they stink, or because they remind her of her creepy Uncle Joe.

Sure did.

I'm sorry no one ever taught you the Birds and the Bee's. Procreation always require a certain amount of interaction between the two sexes.

That is not debatable.

Not nowadays it doesn't. There was a time when people had to actually meet and have sex in order to have a baby. That is not the case anymore. In vitro fertilization.

Sure did.

That is not debatable.

Not nowadays it doesn't. There was a time when people had to actually meet and have sex in order to have a baby. That is not the case anymore. In vitro fertilization.

In Vitro still requires the combination of one male component to one female component.

Forum List

Back