If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only hate I've seen is on your sides part.
I freely admit I do not like hypocritical bigots who commit sacrilege to further their bigotry.

I'm working on it.

I admit I don't like associating with queers.
that is sooooo extreme it isn't funny. Dude, you just demonstrated the typical leftist behavior when you've had your ass handed to you.

You just demonstrated the typical contard fascist mentality of believing that some fascist asshole has accomplished anything.

Kosher provides nothing but bile and hate here at USMB and I have no problem calling her out for it.
but her post was accurate. how do you respond on fact?

No her post was her usual vomit of contard homophobic bigotry.

I find it telling that you think her opinion that all gays and 'the left' deserve death- is accurate.

How very, very fascist of you.
well since no one said that, now you're just lying. and showing more your hatred of others. ironic eh?
Here is what Kosher said:
I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death.

This is the statement you are defending.
yes she wrote that reference to leftists. here let me give you the whole quote......

Some want to force others to serve them and do their bidding, including and especially when they are told to do something that they believe puts their soul in jeopardy.

THAT'S what this is about.
The bakers do not believe it would put their soul in jeopardy to bake a cake for a homo. That's total horseshit, and I have demonstrated the reasons why that is total horseshit several times in this topic.

Of course it's bullshit. A lot of them are clinging to that, because they don't understand the First Amendment. The irony is that, while it's not a freedom of religion issue, it is a freedom of speech issue. They're not stoically maintaining their faith - they're protesting gay marriage.

This is why we hate the left, this is why we hate the fag lobby. You're nothing but nazi freaks..only not as smart or as well dressed.

You hate them because that is all you have in your life is hate.

If they were all hiding firmly away in the closet you would hate 'fags'. As far as the 'left'- well again- you have nothing but hate in your heart for anyone you disagree with.

I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death.

So here, let me help you out. I posted the thread from where her commented originated...... she referenced ..
This is why we hate the left, this is why we hate the fag lobby. You're nothing but nazi freaks..only not as smart or as well dressed

Some want to force others to serve them and do their bidding, including and especially when they are told to do something that they believe puts their soul in jeopardy.

THAT'S what this is about.
The bakers do not believe it would put their soul in jeopardy to bake a cake for a homo. That's total horseshit, and I have demonstrated the reasons why that is total horseshit several times in this topic.

Of course it's bullshit. A lot of them are clinging to that, because they don't understand the First Amendment. The irony is that, while it's not a freedom of religion issue, it is a freedom of speech issue. They're not stoically maintaining their faith - they're protesting gay marriage.

This is why we hate the left, this is why we hate the fag lobby. You're nothing but nazi freaks..only not as smart or as well dressed.

If they were all hiding firmly away in the closet you would hate 'fags'. As far as the 'left'- well again- you have nothing but hate in your heart for anyone you disagree with.

not one mention about the gays.

I freely admit I do not like hypocritical bigots who commit sacrilege to further their bigotry.

I'm working on it.

You just demonstrated the typical contard fascist mentality of believing that some fascist asshole has accomplished anything.

Kosher provides nothing but bile and hate here at USMB and I have no problem calling her out for it.

I find it telling that you think her opinion that all gays and 'the left' deserve death- is accurate.

well since no one said that, now you're just lying. and showing more your hatred of others. ironic eh?

yes she wrote that reference to leftists. here let me give you the whole quote......

So here, let me help you out. I posted the thread from where her commented originated...... she referenced ..
This is why we hate the left, this is why we hate the fag lobby. You're nothing but nazi freaks..only not as smart or as well dressed

And you think that makes her less of a bigot- when she is actually calling for the death of 'leftists'- the 'fag lobby'.

Tell us more how believe that leftists and the 'fag lobby' deserve death.

Tell us again.

I'm working on it.

that is sooooo extreme it isn't funny. Dude, you just demonstrated the typical leftist behavior when you've had your ass handed to you.

Yup, exactly.

They just spout nonsense lolol. It's total mentally ill gibberish.

Reminds me of something....

Oh yeah...

That bottom one was arrested for assaulting an officer...I think she was re-committed to the state and ordered to get herself back into serious mental health treatment including meds and bars on the windows.

That is what we are dealing with .

And remember- Kosher thinks that they all deserve death.

Pedophiles say the exact same thing. "This is just the way I am, I can't change who I am attracted to" etc. etc. Now, to make this crystal clear, I am not equating the two. I'm just saying that merely claiming that one can't change their sexual orientation doesn't automatically make that orientation natural, or healthy.
Who cares if it's unnatural or unhealthy? That desire still not a choice.

The desire to be a pedophile is not a choice either.

If that's true, the your desire to fuck women is a choice. You could decide right now that you want a huge, throbbing dong to slam your guts. Is that what you are telling me?

Nah, there are simply some things that require no decision. Breathing, walking, blood pumping, breading. You can opt out of any of those things, but really, is that a good thing?

I just want to say something for the record. I don't agree with hating anyone, I don't hate anyone, and as a Christian I believe that all human beings are valuable, and should be treated with respect and dignity.

So I don't agree with using words like "faggot" or treating homosexuals in a hateful way. I simply believe that homosexuality is a sin, and I believe there's no such thing as "same-sex marriage." Marriage was, is, and always will be the union of a man and a woman, usually (but not always) to start a family.

I firmly believe it is possible to love the person without agreeing with or supporting their actions. Pretty much every Christian I've ever encountered feels that way too. So, hating homosexuals and using hateful language is not Christian… as we are commanded to love others.

One of the reasons I am saying this is because I see the word bigot thrown around so easily. While it might apply to some who disagree with homosexuality… I think it's ignorant (or dishonest) to demonize Christians for merely holding the belief that homosexuality is a sin. So when you throw around derogatory labels, I think it reflects more on the person doing that than anyone else.

In fact, often the people who use that word against those who don't agree with homosexuality are themselves bigots… because many of the people who use that word against Christians are utterly intolerant of any other views, and hateful, while throwing around the word that by definition applies to themselves.

And that's all I have to say about that. :)

Nor will I call you a bigot just because you believe homosexuality is a sin.

Nor will I condemn all Christians for that because not all Christians hold the same beliefs.

I am happy though to use the term bigot when it is appropriate to those who lie to harm gay Americans- who try to spread hate against gay Americans- regardless of their religion.

But if the bigots try to hide behind their religion- for their asshole remarks- I will then- at times- attack what they claim to be the religious basis for their asshole behavior.

And by the way- many Christians are utterly intolerant of any other views and are indeed hateful- certainly not all- certainly not the majority- but certainly many.
well you have absolutely no evidence to use the word in here then. so you are either a liar or a liar.

Tell me again why I have no evidence to support someone who calls for the death of all gays- a bigot?

I notice you still have not disagreed with that asshole yet.
because you made it up. I just posted your error. Kosher was referencing leftists you lying fk. you misrepresented what was in the thread trail you were in. typical for you to show your bias of hatred. if you knew how to follow along a discussion thread you'd be educated.

Pedophiles say the exact same thing. "This is just the way I am, I can't change who I am attracted to" etc. etc. Now, to make this crystal clear, I am not equating the two. I'm just saying that merely claiming that one can't change their sexual orientation doesn't automatically make that orientation natural, or healthy.
Who cares if it's unnatural or unhealthy? That desire still not a choice.

The desire to be a pedophile is not a choice either.

If that's true, the your desire to fuck women is a choice. You could decide right now that you want a huge, throbbing dong to slam your guts. Is that what you are telling me?

Nah, there are simply some things that require no decision. Breathing, walking, blood pumping, breading. You can opt out of any of those things, but really, is that a good thing?
you meant 'breeding' correct?

If these hypocritical bakers stopped baking cakes for people who have divorced and are therefore adulterers, their business model would immediately implode. They'd be out of business.

So their arguments are horseshit. This is about hate. It has nothing to do with the bible or the First Amendment.

I'm working on it.

You hate everyone who disagrees with you and think that all of us deserve death.

Because you are a hating, hateful fascist asshole.

You queers can bitch all you want. Nobody gives a shit about your fudge packing but it is morally wrong for you assholes to use the government to get the attention that you can't get yourself. Using the government to force people to do what they normally wouldn't do is the definition of fascism you idiot.

I'm working on it.

referencing leftists, fag lobbyists nazis. nothing about gays.

What do you mean hate.?

She has never tried to bankrupt a hard working baker because he wouldn't sell them a cake. That is vile vicious butthurt hate by filthy ass queers that do that.

Odd isn't it- you do not consider it 'hate' when she says that gays and the 'left' all deserve death.

And who knows how many business's she has tried to bankrupt because of her vile vicious butthurt hate to promote her hateful bigotry.
yet in this discussion you lie about what was posted. zero credibility bubba. .

Feel free to quote where I 'lied' son. Go for it.

Here is the statement you are defending:

Tell us all how you think that gays and the left all 'deserve death'- is accurate.
I believe she was referring to leftists. you should reread what you're quoting from. just saying you are lying about her reference.

So she isn't a bigot in your mind- or an asshole- if she is merely saying that all 'leftists' deserve death?

But she wasn't referring just to leftists- she was referring to 'fags' and 'leftists'

Kosher:

Me: You hate them because that is all you have in your life is hate. If they were all hiding firmly away in the closet you would hate 'fags'. As far as the 'left'- well again- you have nothing but hate in your heart for anyone you disagree with.

Kosher: I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death.
yep, you're correct here are her words.

no mention of gays.

Still looking for the quote tying the death comment to gay folks. you ain't got it.

I'm working on it.

Yup, exactly.

Oh yeah...

That bottom one was arrested for assaulting an officer...I think she was re-committed to the state and ordered to get herself back into serious mental health treatment including meds and bars on the windows.

toward

you asked me to prove you're a liar, where here you go bubba.

Yup, exactly.

Oh yeah...

toward

Nope- still haven't.

But tell us all about why you think it is 'accurate' that the 'left' and the 'fag lobby' deserve death?

well they aren't equal. why would they be? you're attempting to tell everyone that a circle and a square are equal. they aren't bubba.

Yeah, negroes and whites aren't equal. Why would they be?

A Black child has no control which color he will be born. We know this and it is scientifically verifiable, even after death, and without testimony of those that knew them.

OK?
A gay person has no control over which sexual orientation he or she will be. Ok?

We don't know this. There certainly have been well documented cases of a Homosexual somehow becoming Heterosexual, and also the opposite. It sometimes happens multiple times.

There is no evidence to support the contention that a person can change their color as they wish.

OK?
Can you say" bi- sexuality?" Can you say " continuum of sexual preferences"?

Sure Mr, Rogers. But I also know of folks who were gay and are now completely repulsed by the idea of ever doing it again, but in neither case, does that do anything to bolster your case.

Race, gender and sex can be determined by independent scientific testing, even after the individual dies, sexuality cannot be, making the case for protection of those far stronger than protection of sexuality.

Yup, exactly.

Oh yeah...

toward

Nope- still haven't.

But tell us all about why you think it is 'accurate' that the 'left' and the 'fag lobby' deserve death?

yeah I kinda did. sorry you're a liar.

Odd isn't it- you do not consider it 'hate' when she says that gays and the 'left' all deserve death.

And who knows how many business's she has tried to bankrupt because of her vile vicious butthurt hate to promote her hateful bigotry.

Tell us all how you think that gays and the left all 'deserve death'- is accurate.
I believe she was referring to leftists. you should reread what you're quoting from. just saying you are lying about her reference.

So she isn't a bigot in your mind- or an asshole- if she is merely saying that all 'leftists' deserve death?

But she wasn't referring just to leftists- she was referring to 'fags' and 'leftists'

Kosher:

Me: You hate them because that is all you have in your life is hate. If they were all hiding firmly away in the closet you would hate 'fags'. As far as the 'left'- well again- you have nothing but hate in your heart for anyone you disagree with.

Kosher: I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death.

no mention of gays.

Still looking for the quote tying the death comment to gay folks. you ain't got it.

Yeah- hard to see that with 'fag lobby'

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death

Yup, exactly.

Oh yeah...

toward

Nope- still haven't.

not my words, you need to ask her. I merely pointed out her comment was not toward gays. and you still haven't found those to back your lie.

Yeah, negroes and whites aren't equal. Why would they be?

A Black child has no control which color he will be born. We know this and it is scientifically verifiable, even after death, and without testimony of those that knew them.

OK?
A gay person has no control over which sexual orientation he or she will be. Ok?

We don't know this. There certainly have been well documented cases of a Homosexual somehow becoming Heterosexual, and also the opposite. It sometimes happens multiple times.

There is no evidence to support the contention that a person can change their color as they wish.

OK?

Sure Mr, Rogers. But I also know of folks who were gay and are now completely repulsed by the idea of ever doing it again, but in neither case, does that do anything to bolster your case.

Race, gender and sex can be determined by independent scientific testing, even after the individual dies, sexuality cannot be, making the case for protection of those far stronger than protection of sexuality.

So the protections for race should be higher than the protections for religion?

Kosher:

no mention of gays.

Yeah- hard to see that with 'fag lobby'

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death
whether or not she thinks gays are fags or not, the fag lobby are the leftist pushing gays down our throats. a fag lobby is a group of leftists pushing gay material. again, it isn't referencing gays. you lose again.

OK?

OK?

So the protections for race should be higher than the protections for religion?

I've never argued any differently. You can add Sex to that as well if you like

Yup, exactly.

Oh yeah...

toward

Nope- still haven't.

not my words, you need to ask her. I merely pointed out her comment was not toward gays. and you still haven't found those to back your lie.

No- here is what you said

And here was my response:

Forum List

Back