If Christians are allowed to discriminate against gays ...

Should gays be allowed to discriminate against Christians?

• Seems fair to me.

• No, only religious people should be protected.

Results are only viewable after voting.
A gay person has no control over which sexual orientation he or she will be. Ok?
My cousin is gay. I honestly believe he tried to be straight, because his family and everyone around him POUNDED it in his head that he had to be straight. He even dated girls, but the most common complain on breakup was that he lacked passion (wonder why?). That guy had NO CONTROL over his orientation. NONE.

Good thing he didn't just settle and marry some poor girl, only to completely ruin her life later when he discovered that he can't continue lying to himself.

Pedophiles say the exact same thing. "This is just the way I am, I can't change who I am attracted to" etc. etc. Now, to make this crystal clear, I am not equating the two. I'm just saying that merely claiming that one can't change their sexual orientation doesn't automatically make that orientation natural, or healthy.
Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation. It is a disease. Sometimes curable but not likely. You should do some reading on sexual orientations

Feel free to quote where I 'lied' son. Go for it.

Here is the statement you are defending:
I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death.

Tell us all how you think that gays and the left all 'deserve death'- is accurate.
I believe she was referring to leftists. you should reread what you're quoting from. just saying you are lying about her reference.

So she isn't a bigot in your mind- or an asshole- if she is merely saying that all 'leftists' deserve death?

But she wasn't referring just to leftists- she was referring to 'fags' and 'leftists'

Kosher:
This is why we hate the left, this is why we hate the fag lobby. You're nothing but nazi freaks..only not as smart or as well dressed.

Me: You hate them because that is all you have in your life is hate. If they were all hiding firmly away in the closet you would hate 'fags'. As far as the 'left'- well again- you have nothing but hate in your heart for anyone you disagree with.

Kosher: I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death.
yep, you're correct here are her words.

This is why we hate the left, this is why we hate the fag lobby. You're nothing but nazi freaks..only not as smart or as well dressed.

no mention of gays.

Still looking for the quote tying the death comment to gay folks. you ain't got it.

Yeah- hard to see that with 'fag lobby'

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death
whether or not she thinks gays are fags or not, the fag lobby are the leftist pushing gays down our throats. a fag lobby is a group of leftists pushing gay material. again, it isn't referencing gays. you lose again.

Yes- because the 'fag lobby' of course doesn't have anything to do with gays......

Remember- you were the one who said that her post was 'accurate'

I find it telling that you think her opinion that all gays and 'the left' deserve death- is accurate.

How very, very fascist of you.

Yup, exactly.

They just spout nonsense lolol. It's total mentally ill gibberish.

Reminds me of something....

Oh yeah...

That bottom one was arrested for assaulting an officer...I think she was re-committed to the state and ordered to get herself back into serious mental health treatment including meds and bars on the windows.

That is what we are dealing with .

And remember- Kosher thinks that they all deserve death.

toward

you asked me to prove you're a liar, where here you go bubba.

Nope- still haven't.

But tell us all about why you think it is 'accurate' that the 'left' and the 'fag lobby' deserve death?

not my words, you need to ask her. I merely pointed out her comment was not toward gays. and you still haven't found those to back your lie.

No- here is what you said

but her post was accurate. how do you respond on fact?

And here was my response:

No her post was her usual vomit of contard homophobic bigotry.

I find it telling that you think her opinion that all gays and 'the left' deserve death- is accurate.

again, not what was written. you keep rewriting it post after post. it's been explained, it's over your head.

The goodies are what you straight people decided went along with civil marriage. Hundreds of rights, benefits and privileges that are associated with civil marriage and gays have equal access to them, so you're right, we get the goodies too. Oh, and the general opinion nowadays is that our relationships are normal. Welcome to the 21st Century.

fkc_50bke0cqrqq9tegkcw.png
along with the goodies was the loss of rights. you should at least know the whole position if you wish to discuss. It was posted in this thread already. personal individuality is lost.

I haven’t lost any rights by legally marrying my wife. I gained many. Thank you Windsor and Obergefell.
well try to purchase a home with her not getting any of the say in it. any property you purchase while married is automatically 50% hers. Same with any money made, earned and or saved.

That’s not a right. I’ve not given up any rights and, in fact gained the right to marry.
sure it is to spend your money. sure it is. just like getting rid of anything she may have purchased. property in marriage is equal. you lose your right to do what you would want to do with property no matter how you feel.
So, besides being a homophobe, you fear women as well?

The correct solution was to disarm BOTH sides and declare marriage a contractual arrangement that does not, and should not require any type of state permission (license).
Leaving the door open to child marriages, coerced marriages , and incest.

Notice how PP is trying to deny this “right” to others by using fear and misstatements?

Remind you of anything else?
What right am I trying to deny to who, Bubba? You wouldn't be suggesting that people have the right to marry children, now would you?

Marriage is a contract, the law prohibits children into entering into a contract of that sort.

You are trying to deny people who want to Marry more than one person at a time, or those that want multiple licence from doing so, using the same methods and reasoning that you claimed to detest in the pre legalized same sex marriage debates.

Where does he say that?

Actually marriage law is wierd in that it does allow children into entering into that contract under specific circumstances and in some states- as young as 12 in some states with judges approval.

You think that marriage should include more than 2 people- then you have the same right to pursue your dream as the gay couples who sued to pursue what they considered to be their rights- you can work to change it legislatively or you can go to court arguing you should be able to marry your sister wives.

go for it.

I have never advocated for plural marriage. However, since Obergfell, it appears there is no longer a sound legal reason to deny this, or several other types of marriage that are not desirable.

I believe she was referring to leftists. you should reread what you're quoting from. just saying you are lying about her reference.

So she isn't a bigot in your mind- or an asshole- if she is merely saying that all 'leftists' deserve death?

But she wasn't referring just to leftists- she was referring to 'fags' and 'leftists'

Kosher:

Me: You hate them because that is all you have in your life is hate. If they were all hiding firmly away in the closet you would hate 'fags'. As far as the 'left'- well again- you have nothing but hate in your heart for anyone you disagree with.

Kosher: I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death.

no mention of gays.

Still looking for the quote tying the death comment to gay folks. you ain't got it.

Tell us all more about how you agree with Kosher that her statement that all leftists and 'fags' deserve death
whether or not she thinks gays are fags or not, the fag lobby are the leftist pushing gays down our throats. a fag lobby is a group of leftists pushing gay material. again, it isn't referencing gays. you lose again.

Yes- because the 'fag lobby' of course doesn't have anything to do with gays......

it doesn't. it has to do with a lobby. people who push an agenda. a gay agenda. it is made up of leftists pushing their agenda.

along with the goodies was the loss of rights. you should at least know the whole position if you wish to discuss. It was posted in this thread already. personal individuality is lost.

I haven’t lost any rights by legally marrying my wife. I gained many. Thank you Windsor and Obergefell.
well try to purchase a home with her not getting any of the say in it. any property you purchase while married is automatically 50% hers. Same with any money made, earned and or saved.

That’s not a right. I’ve not given up any rights and, in fact gained the right to marry.
sure it is to spend your money. sure it is. just like getting rid of anything she may have purchased. property in marriage is equal. you lose your right to do what you would want to do with property no matter how you feel.
So, besides being a homophobe, you fear women as well?
I love women and never pushed any agenda ever. accept for hatred of leftists.

I just want to say something for the record. I don't agree with hating anyone, I don't hate anyone, and as a Christian I believe that all human beings are valuable, and should be treated with respect and dignity.

So I don't agree with using words like "faggot" or treating homosexuals in a hateful way. I simply believe that homosexuality is a sin, and I believe there's no such thing as "same-sex marriage." Marriage was, is, and always will be the union of a man and a woman, usually (but not always) to start a family.

I firmly believe it is possible to love the person without agreeing with or supporting their actions. Pretty much every Christian I've ever encountered feels that way too. So, hating homosexuals and using hateful language is not Christian… as we are commanded to love others.

One of the reasons I am saying this is because I see the word bigot thrown around so easily. While it might apply to some who disagree with homosexuality… I think it's ignorant (or dishonest) to demonize Christians for merely holding the belief that homosexuality is a sin. So when you throw around derogatory labels, I think it reflects more on the person doing that than anyone else.

In fact, often the people who use that word against those who don't agree with homosexuality are themselves bigots… because many of the people who use that word against Christians are utterly intolerant of any other views, and hateful, while throwing around the word that by definition applies to themselves.

And that's all I have to say about that. :)

Nor will I call you a bigot just because you believe homosexuality is a sin.

Nor will I condemn all Christians for that because not all Christians hold the same beliefs.

I am happy though to use the term bigot when it is appropriate to those who lie to harm gay Americans- who try to spread hate against gay Americans- regardless of their religion.

But if the bigots try to hide behind their religion- for their asshole remarks- I will then- at times- attack what they claim to be the religious basis for their asshole behavior.

And by the way- many Christians are utterly intolerant of any other views and are indeed hateful- certainly not all- certainly not the majority- but certainly many.
well you have absolutely no evidence to use the word in here then. so you are either a liar or a liar.

Tell me again why I have no evidence to support someone who calls for the death of all gays- a bigot?

I notice you still have not disagreed with that asshole yet.
because you made it up. I just posted your error. Kosher was referencing leftists you lying fk. you misrepresented what was in the thread trail you were in. typical for you to show your bias of hatred. if you knew how to follow along a discussion thread you'd be educated.

That's what they do.
They've turned lying into a strategy.
But it's also a flashing neon sign that signifies mental illness. They don't perceive they have no function except as mindless lie generators.

Feel free to quote where I 'lied' son. Go for it.

Here is the statement you are defending:
I hate them because they are fascist, mentally ill and dangerous scum who deserve death.

Tell us all how you think that gays and the left all 'deserve death'- is accurate.

Kosher:

no mention of gays.

They are pushing "gays down your throat" ? Really? The whole gay person or just certain body parts? I'm trying to get my head around that. My God the image is haunting ! I'm going to have nightmares

I just want to say something for the record. I don't agree with hating anyone, I don't hate anyone, and as a Christian I believe that all human beings are valuable, and should be treated with respect and dignity.

So I don't agree with using words like "faggot" or treating homosexuals in a hateful way. I simply believe that homosexuality is a sin, and I believe there's no such thing as "same-sex marriage." Marriage was, is, and always will be the union of a man and a woman, usually (but not always) to start a family.

I firmly believe it is possible to love the person without agreeing with or supporting their actions. Pretty much every Christian I've ever encountered feels that way too. So, hating homosexuals and using hateful language is not Christian… as we are commanded to love others.

One of the reasons I am saying this is because I see the word bigot thrown around so easily. While it might apply to some who disagree with homosexuality… I think it's ignorant (or dishonest) to demonize Christians for merely holding the belief that homosexuality is a sin. So when you throw around derogatory labels, I think it reflects more on the person doing that than anyone else.

In fact, often the people who use that word against those who don't agree with homosexuality are themselves bigots… because many of the people who use that word against Christians are utterly intolerant of any other views, and hateful, while throwing around the word that by definition applies to themselves.

And that's all I have to say about that. :)

Nor will I call you a bigot just because you believe homosexuality is a sin.

Nor will I condemn all Christians for that because not all Christians hold the same beliefs.

I am happy though to use the term bigot when it is appropriate to those who lie to harm gay Americans- who try to spread hate against gay Americans- regardless of their religion.

But if the bigots try to hide behind their religion- for their asshole remarks- I will then- at times- attack what they claim to be the religious basis for their asshole behavior.

And by the way- many Christians are utterly intolerant of any other views and are indeed hateful- certainly not all- certainly not the majority- but certainly many.
well you have absolutely no evidence to use the word in here then. so you are either a liar or a liar.

Tell me again why I have no evidence to support someone who calls for the death of all gays- a bigot?

I notice you still have not disagreed with that asshole yet.
because you made it up. I just posted your error. Kosher was referencing leftists you lying fk. you misrepresented what was in the thread trail you were in. typical for you to show your bias of hatred. if you knew how to follow along a discussion thread you'd be educated.

That's what they do.
They've turned lying into a strategy.
But it's also a flashing neon sign that signifies mental illness. They don't perceive they have no function except as mindless lie generators.
I know it's what they do. i wasn't going to allow it here. you never said what she said. so ain't happening.

Kosher:

no mention of gays.

They are pushing "gays down your throat" ? Really? The whole gay person or just certain body parts? I'm trying to get my head around that. My God the image is haunting ! I'm going to have nightmares
sure they are, every fking tv program now has a gay in it. It's on tv nightly now. yep, down our throats. you want gay keep it, why do you wish to push at me? I accept they exist and are about 1% of the population, not needed on every TV program.

Kosher:

no mention of gays.

it doesn't. it has to do with a lobby. people who push an agenda. a gay agenda. it is made up of leftists pushing their agenda.

Because the 'fag lobby' of course has nothing to do with gays.

Just like the '****' lobby- is of course not a reference to Jews.

Or the gun lobby is not a reference to gun owners.

Or the evangelical lobby is not a reference to Christians.

no mention of gays.

well sure it does. never said it didn't. I merely pointed out who the lobby consists of which are leftists pushing an agenda. and again, the reference was the lobby, the people who make it up. leftists.

Holy FUCK!!!

What a spoiled little shit. Throwing a goddamn tantrum. Either that or she's missing a few screws. Or both.

I will bet her condition is treatable with proper medication and counseling, but it is a sad state of affairs if people like her vote frequently.

no mention of gays.

oh and right gun lobby is a group pushing an agenda for guns. Gun owners aren't necessarily in it, it's people who push an agenda. people who believe in guns.

oh and right gun lobby is a group pushing an agenda for guns. Gun owners aren't necessarily in it, it's people who push an agenda. people who believe in guns.

Yep- because if I say that the gun lobby all deserve to die- I am not talking about gun owners at all.....

Holy FUCK!!!

What a spoiled little shit. Throwing a goddamn tantrum. Either that or she's missing a few screws. Or both.

I will bet her condition is treatable with proper medication and counseling, but it is a sad state of affairs if people like her vote frequently.

What?

That is the world we live in today. Anyone shocked by this simply doesn't get out much

well sure it does. never said it didn't. I merely pointed out who the lobby consists of which are leftists pushing an agenda. and again, the reference was the lobby, the people who make it up. leftists.

Yep- and if she had said the '**** lobby'- you would be defending as not being anti-semitic too.

Yep- because if I say that the gun lobby all deserve to die- I am not talking about gun owners at all.....
nope you're not. gun owners aren't a lobby. they're american citizens with guns. gun lobbyist represent the gun owners. you perhaps should learn what a lobbyist does.

Forum List

Back