If Cryin Donald had 50% of the vote, he'd be the nominee

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Despite the endless whining from the emotionally challenged egomaniac and endless moaning about how I'm unfair, you're unfair, everyone's unfair. If he had half the vote, no one could have stopped him.

The problem he has is he has a plurality of first choice votes, no one has him as the second choice. There is no Perfect answer to that, either he or Ted are justifiable. But in the end, if everyone else goes, Ted tops Cryin Donald. Which means Ted is the fairer answer.

I'm not arguing the process is perfect, but so far it is yielding the right result.. Cryin Donald leads but doesn't have a majority of delegates, just like he doesn't have a majority of votes.

Note Cryin Donald has a higher percent of delegates than votes. With 50% of the vote, he'd be well into majority on delegates

Delegates: 45%
Vote: 37%

For the government school educated:

Plurality - more votes than other candidates but less than 50% of the total
Majority - 50% + 1

The process is rigged. Quit trying to rationalize Lyin' Ted's goofy, annoying presence.

It's apparent who the GOP establishment has settled for. The corrupt system also allows all those that dropped out and even Kasich, who has no chance to play games with delegates. For reasons I don't understand this only is fair to Cruz supporters and any objection is labeled "whining" in order to dismiss it. That's just what this country needs, more political legalism, less democracy.

From Day #1, the fact has been: 1/3 of Republicans want Trump as their nominee; 2/3 of Republicans want a real Republican. No change to date.

The votes of Democrats and Indies have helped Donald appear stronger than he really is among Republicans, in the states where this abomination is permitted.

New York will probably be different, but Trump has yet to win a majority of Republican votes in any primary. How in the world can anyone with such a record claim to be "winning"?

Americans are so fucking stupid! The more Trump keeps saying stupid things, the more people seem to believe them.

It's apparent who the GOP establishment has settled for. The corrupt system also allows all those that dropped out and even Kasich, who has no chance to play games with delegates. For reasons I don't understand this only is fair to Cruz supporters and any objection is labeled "whining" in order to dismiss it. That's just what this country needs, more political legalism, less democracy.

So as the thread I just started mentions, Cryin Donald has 37% of the vote but 45% of the delegates. If he had half the vote, it would be over.

Explain how that's not "fair" to the big baby

Its hard to get half the vote when there are three or more candidates

What Republicans are saying is that because there are multiple candidates they will just ignore the primaries and put in the guy they want

From Day #1, the fact has been: 1/3 of Republicans want Trump as their nominee; 2/3 of Republicans want a real Republican. No change to date.

The votes of Democrats and Indies have helped Donald appear stronger than he really is among Republicans, in the states where this abomination is permitted.

New York will probably be different, but Trump has yet to win a majority of Republican votes in any primary. How in the world can anyone with such a record claim to be "winning"?

Americans are so fucking stupid! The more Trump keeps saying stupid things, the more people seem to believe them.

Agreed. It's ridiculous that a guy getting 37% of the vote is being declared the winner by the 37%

So as the thread I just started mentions, Cryin Donald has 37% of the vote but 45% of the delegates. If he had half the vote, it would be over.

It's been stated many many times but your brain will only allow what it already believes. Many had no direct vote. many had no direct vote. many had no direct vote.

Maybe it can make it through your filters one of these days.

Here's another genius that thinks everybody voted for Trump or voted against Trump. The things you poor bastards have to believe...

can't wait for trump to go up against hillary Want to see his face when he gets his con man butt kicked

Agreed. It's ridiculous that a guy getting 37% of the vote is being declared the winner by the 37%

Even more ridiculous that the guy getting 20% of the vote gets to be the nominee

If they get to the convention and Trump and Cruz have around 30% of the delegates with Trump having a few more, I can see a brokered convention

If Trump comes in 50 delegates short while Cruz is 250 delegates short, I can't see them rewarding Cruz

It would give Cruz no credibility as a candidate

Repubs are funny. The rules hasnt changed but suddenly when things arent going their way they just determine that the rules should be changed to fit their whining. Why? So they can stop whining.

They all say "I know the rules BUT...." Then come up with some emotional bullshit on why the rules shouldnt apply to Donald.

Even more ridiculous that the guy getting 20% of the vote gets to be the nominee

If they get to the convention and Trump and Cruz have around 30% of the delegates with Trump having a few more, I can see a brokered convention

If Trump comes in 50 delegates short while Cruz is 250 delegates short, I can't see them rewarding Cruz

You certainly don't think credibility comes into play with republicans ??? Do you?

It's been stated many many times but your brain will only allow what it already believes. Many had no direct vote. many had no direct vote. many had no direct vote.

Maybe it can make it through your filters one of these days.

Swish, missed the point. I said Cryin Donald isn't getting ripped off, he has more delegates than votes. I also pointed out if he had a majority of votes, it would be over. I didn't argue for or against the process, I said Cryin Donald isn't actually getting screwed

You certainly don't think credibility comes into play with republicans ??? Do you?

Neither party has credibility

Repubs are funny. The rules hasnt changed but suddenly when things arent going their way they just determine that the rules should be changed to fit their whining. Why? So they can stop whining.

They all say "I know the rules BUT...." Then come up with some emotional bullshit on why the rules shouldnt apply to Donald.

Most Republicans are saying Trump is wrong, moron

True but have you noticed the huge lack of cred with the republican owned congress?

True but have you noticed the huge lack of cred with the republican owned congress?

I have, it's just as bad as the prior Democrat congress

Forum List

Back