If Cryin Donald had 50% of the vote, he'd be the nominee

It's apparent who the GOP establishment has settled for. The corrupt system also allows all those that dropped out and even Kasich, who has no chance to play games with delegates. For reasons I don't understand this only is fair to Cruz supporters and any objection is labeled "whining" in order to dismiss it. That's just what this country needs, more political legalism, less democracy.

Democracy gave us the moonbat Messiah so you'll have to excuse me if I don't have any confidence that the public has the God damn common sense it takes to elect the right candidate.

When I take a look at the many flaws that Donald Trump has, the fact that he's taken both sides of every issue and the fact he acts as presidential as a child having a tantrum, I can only take comfort in the possibility that Ted Cruz might prevail.

I do not believe for one second that Donald Trump is going to roll back the regressive insanity of the Democrook Party, he is still a statist and won't reduce the size and scope of government, and he isn't going to undo the damage that the meat puppet queer has done.

Furthermore as I've said before, his money contributed to the corruptocracy, why would anyone believe he isn't part of the establishment? He helped CREATE IT!!!

Agreed. It's ridiculous that a guy getting 37% of the vote is being declared the winner by the 37%

Even more ridiculous that the guy getting 20% of the vote gets to be the nominee

If they get to the convention and Trump and Cruz have around 30% of the delegates with Trump having a few more, I can see a brokered convention

If Trump comes in 50 delegates short while Cruz is 250 delegates short, I can't see them rewarding Cruz

It would give Cruz no credibility as a candidate
You certainly don't think credibility comes into play with republicans ??? Do you?

Neither party has credibility
True but have you noticed the huge lack of cred with the republican owned congress?

I have, it's just as bad as the prior Democrat congress
That I can't recall only stat that does come to mind from back then is the extremely low approval vote of a true moron GWB

Even more ridiculous that the guy getting 20% of the vote gets to be the nominee

If they get to the convention and Trump and Cruz have around 30% of the delegates with Trump having a few more, I can see a brokered convention

If Trump comes in 50 delegates short while Cruz is 250 delegates short, I can't see them rewarding Cruz

You certainly don't think credibility comes into play with republicans ??? Do you?

Neither party has credibility
True but have you noticed the huge lack of cred with the republican owned congress?

I have, it's just as bad as the prior Democrat congress
That I can't recall only stat that does come to mind from back then is the extremely low approval vote of a true moron GWB

You switched from "credibility" to polls. But both parties running congress are so low in polls that the marginal differences are not really relevant

The process is rigged. Quit trying to rationalize Lyin' Ted's goofy, annoying presence.

So Cryin Donald gets 37% of the vote, it's over? That's ridiculous
What's Lyin' Ted's percentage?

He doesn't have a majority either. Your point?
He has a far lower percentage than Trump. I wonder what Lyin' Ted would be saying if roles were reversed.

I don't know, but you don't win with a plurality of votes. Just arguing that the one with the highest vote total wins would be arguing you win with a plurality, it's begging the question.

And yes, Cryin Donald has a plurality of 17. But he polls the same running against 16 other candidates or 1 other candidate. Normally you solve pluralities by dropping off candidates until there are two left, then one has to win. And that would be Ted Cruz in this case.

If Republicans went to straight vote and dropped candidates until their were two, it would be the same result. Ted Cruz. You're backing the rightful loser in this. You're just a liberal who wants Republicans to get schlacked in November anyway, which is why you want Trump

Republicans lose either way

Run Trump and get schlonged in the general election

Run Cruz and face the backlash from Trump voters who feel they were cheated

Republicans lose either way

Run Trump and get schlonged in the general election

Run Cruz and face the backlash from Trump voters who feel they were cheated
best thing real Americans can hear ,,,,a lose lose situation for republicans

The process is rigged. Quit trying to rationalize Lyin' Ted's goofy, annoying presence.

He has a far lower percentage than Trump. I wonder what Lyin' Ted would be saying if roles were reversed.

I don't know, but you don't win with a plurality of votes. Just arguing that the one with the highest vote total wins would be arguing you win with a plurality, it's begging the question.

And yes, Cryin Donald has a plurality of 17. But he polls the same running against 16 other candidates or 1 other candidate. Normally you solve pluralities by dropping off candidates until there are two left, then one has to win. And that would be Ted Cruz in this case.

If Republicans went to straight vote and dropped candidates until their were two, it would be the same result. Ted Cruz. You're backing the rightful loser in this. You're just a liberal who wants Republicans to get schlacked in November anyway, which is why you want Trump
You made those numbers up. Polls have shown that Trump is the second choice among the majority of Kasich voters. Not Lyin' Ted. If the establishment steals this from Trump the GOP will never recover.

You made those numbers up. Polls have shown that Trump is the second choice among the majority of Kasich voters. Not Lyin' Ted. If the establishment steals this from Trump the GOP will never recover.
But you think they'll recover if their drumph choice gets beaten badly??

It is rigged. Donald has far more delegates than he is entitled to vote wise.

But the rules give him more delegates for the first ballot.and the rules guarantee no one votes on the second ballot (with a few exceptions)

It's apparent who the GOP establishment has settled for. The corrupt system also allows all those that dropped out and even Kasich, who has no chance to play games with delegates. For reasons I don't understand this only is fair to Cruz supporters and any objection is labeled "whining" in order to dismiss it. That's just what this country needs, more political legalism, less democracy.

The rule of law is always superior to mob rule

If Cruz somehow slimes his way into the White House, it may be America that never recovers.

From Day #1, the fact has been: 1/3 of Republicans want Trump as their nominee; 2/3 of Republicans want a real Republican. No change to date.

The votes of Democrats and Indies have helped Donald appear stronger than he really is among Republicans, in the states where this abomination is permitted.

New York will probably be different, but Trump has yet to win a majority of Republican votes in any primary. How in the world can anyone with such a record claim to be "winning"?

Americans are so fucking stupid! The more Trump keeps saying stupid things, the more people seem to believe them.

Agreed. It's ridiculous that a guy getting 37% of the vote is being declared the winner by the 37%

You're going to give a Republican credibility?

The rule of law gets changed all the time. In fact the parties change the rules on the fly to benefit themselves. But I'll point out again how Cruz supporters favor fucking the people so the party can do whatever it wants. The people are now considered "the mob".

LOL

The rule of law gets changed all the time. In fact the parties change the rules on the fly to benefit themselves. But I'll point out again how Cruz supporters favor fucking the people so the party can do whatever it wants. The people are now considered "the mob".

LOL
The people also wanted the meat puppet queer so you'll have to excuse me if I have no fucken sympathy, when they're trying to elect the world's richest professional clown.

Sometimes the people are fucking stupid.

He would be saying if he doesn't win it outright on the first ballot he will have to win it at a contested convention.

Americans are so fucking stupid! The more Trump keeps saying stupid things, the more people seem to believe them.

Yes, America is stupid to countries living in the Fred Flintstone age. America is the #1 technological country in the world, we upgrade your dummies.

If Cruz somehow slimes his way into the White House, it may be America that never recovers.

If he doesn't we are guaranteed not to recover

Forum List

Back